Radio host "Mr. Anti-Vax" dies of Covid

Rob Babcock

On 9/3/2021 at 3:19 AM, Glen said:

all US states make their own rules as far as im aware.

UK is taking a sensible approach but we are not immune to further lockdowns :( You can bet if the deaths spiral again they will lockdown. Fingers crossed.  

I live in one of the few states that has banned mask mandates, and is on the verge of banning masks all together, I mean u can of course wear them if wanted, but no businesses or other public entitys will be alowed to require you to wear one, or refuse service if you dont. like I say, I bad mouth the mormons like I change socks, but when it comes down to it, they dont bullshit, they are interested in making money, and living life, and I gotta hand it to them, they have stayed about as normal as anywhere in the world as far as this shits gone, and they have been consistent about it from the very start, I havent even remembered the disarray the countrys been in over it, cause everything's just been on point here.

Masks.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Ok Glen, I will not say your right as I dont know, thats why I asked, all except for 1 spot I gotta disagree with you on, being that we cant see the future(that I know of) theres no way they could no any potential long term effects the vax may have to it, Im not a flat earther, im not a silver guy, I really dont believe a lot of bullshit, but check this out, I got Barbecued 2 nights ago and was watching TV, and their talking about fucking retinal scanners in Oz, and the first time my mined strayed off the republican democrat bullshit and I actually had a new thought about this, k bro, you gotta admit they are pushing this shit hard, way harder then common sense says it needs to be pushed, I wont talk about the fact they stopped looking for how it originated kind of just vanished, I'll chalk that up to the fucking strawman president, but I thought, this was thinking about OZ, does anyone start to get the feeling that maybe there's more to this then we are being told? just throw it in the air, nothing about it has been consistent, are we going to keep getting new variants?? cause I remember specifically Biden telling everyone if they want to get rid of masks, get the vax,

Not only have the (world leaders) lied through their teeth about it, they are continuing to press bigger and bigger agendas, and I was just wondering not cause any government would ever not be straight up to its people, right? but anyone seriously get a feeling we arent being dealt with straight? Im being dead serious, I mean the way Bidens handling shit, I think we would be fucking lemmings not to doubt shit, cause lets face it, people die from a lot more deadly shit then this, and there doesnt seem to be any great scheme to tackle other shit, this disease 99.9 percent of people survive, seriously something like .09 percent of people die, that doesnt seem like all that deciding of a number for the shit they are rolling out on us, do you liberals just believe everything we are being told and thats it? you just have that much faith in world leaders? im just really at a crossroads where my gut is telling me something truly isnt right about the overreaction going on, but like I said I was so stoned I could be a female in Afghanistan,

Told about what? you spend far too much time wondering about shit which isn't real. 

yes we are going to keep getting new variants. Thats what a virus does, it mutates. Thats a bit of a shitter. 

Yes we are going to need annual jabs- just like flu, except in this case it can anyone not just old gits.  Thats a bit of a shitter as well. 

But hey what do I know. I just read the news like you do, but less so on COVID these days, as we are open....for what thats worth. Weve still spent $400 billion which will be paid off for generations to come, lockdowns have decimated our high streets and leisure industry. The whole thing is a shitshow.

I read this morning that vaccine passports will be in place in the UK by end of September. You could see that coming a mile off, it was inevitable really. 

But is it sinister? no. Is it the government trying to control or track us, no. 

some governments are being f stupid though if they are going to start fining people $5000 dollars - simply don't let me in is perfectly sufficient imo. 

No talk of silly fines in the UK 

12 hours ago, Glen said:

Told about what? you spend far too much time wondering about shit which isn't real. 

yes we are going to keep getting new variants. Thats what a virus does, it mutates. Thats a bit of a shitter. 

Yes we are going to need annual jabs- just like flu, except in this case it can anyone not just old gits.  Thats a bit of a shitter as well. 

But hey what do I know. I just read the news like you do, but less so on COVID these days, as we are open....for what thats worth. Weve still spent $400 billion which will be paid off for generations to come, lockdowns have decimated our high streets and leisure industry. The whole thing is a shitshow.

I read this morning that vaccine passports will be in place in the UK by end of September. You could see that coming a mile off, it was inevitable really. 

But is it sinister? no. Is it the government trying to control or track us, no. 

some governments are being f stupid though if they are going to start fining people $5000 dollars - simply don't let me in is perfectly sufficient imo. 

No talk of silly fines in the UK 

No man, my point wasnt a conspiracy theory, it was we really dont know everything unless they want us to, my point was a disease or virus that kills .09% of people who contract it, and their going to these lengths? it has nothing to do with tracking or any shit like that, Im saying theres got to be something else about the virus itself they arent being up front with, dude .09% thats not even 1% this all seems a little to drastic for something that really doesnt kill that many people, you dont see anything at all fishy about this? maybe it's just me.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No man, my point wasnt a conspiracy theory, it was we really dont know everything unless they want us to, my point was a disease or virus that kills .09% of people who contract it, and their going to these lengths? it has nothing to do with tracking or any shit like that, Im saying theres got to be something else about the virus itself they arent being up front with, dude .09% thats not even 1% this all seems a little to drastic for something that really doesnt kill that many people, you dont see anything at all fishy about this? maybe it's just me.

Lets not forget that most health care systems can't handle the influx of covid patients...not only is the pandemic wearing out already overworked frontline doctors and nurses but hospitals are full and most other medical procedures have been postponed and in some cases it has resulted in deaths....so maybe trying to get people vaccinated so that they don't have to take up time and bed space at hospitals is a good thing...

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

It's not just you mate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

its you.

What lengths exactly? 

here in the UK we've been asked to have a needle jabbed in our arm twice, 12 weeks apart, and then from 01.10 to flash an APP when you enter a nightclub or gig to show you are vaccinated.

That is not really a hardship, and if it helps to keep the virus at bay is completely sensible to me

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Glen said:

its you.

What lengths exactly? 

here in the UK we've been asked to have a needle jabbed in our arm twice, 12 weeks apart, and then from 01.10 to flash an APP when you enter a nightclub or gig to show you are vaccinated.

That is not really a hardship, and if it helps to keep the virus at bay is completely sensible to me

So thats not at all intrusive, your discounting whats going on in Oz, France, Brazil, a little more then a jab in the arm, we dont hear much out of China about this do we?

And have you been asked to have a jab? masks and jabs, and business being closed down, and lives being ruined, economys being destroyed, the division it's created, all just normal huh?

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

So thats not at all intrusive, your discounting whats going on in Oz, France, Brazil, a little more then a jab in the arm, we dont hear much out of China about this do we?

And have you been asked to have a jab? masks and jabs, and business being closed down, and lives being ruined, economys being destroyed, the division it's created, all just normal huh?

What was it Jack Nicholson said in that movie..."YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE HARDSHIPS" or something like that...:lol:

25 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

What was it Jack Nicholson said in that movie..."YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE HARDSHIPS" or something like that...:lol:

When the hardships are for a worthy cause

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I've already mentioned earlier in this thread that I think (in the UK) those hardships were worth it when we had no vaccine.

The mortality rates for over 70s was 8% and for over 80s was 15%. The raw data predicts that 1 million in the UK would have died if there had been no lockdowns at all just in those age groups (when there was no vaccine) based on population numbers. Thats twice the normal annual death for ALL other causes. 

so you can scoff at that (just like Geoff did) but those are the facts. Period.

So now we HAVE a vaccine which has been successfully rolled out there are no hardships. Just flash an app once in a while. I can handle that. Can you? If not you are stubborn whinger imo. Cos its no hardship at all.

In the UK this IS necessary imo cos yesterday we had 40,000 cases - mainly being spread by young people, kids and the unvaccinated. 

My daughters best friend tested positive yesterday one day after going back to school, its rife in schools so I also think down to 12s should be jabbed too as they are still spreading it to older people. 

So yeah its a simple injection to finally try to bring this virus under control and stop people dying unnecessarily and get the 7500 people in the UK out of hospital so our health system can get back to normal. Also to stop the inevitable surge as we approach winter and another ridiculous lockdown. 

8 hours ago, Rob Babcock said:

Looks like Darwin gets another one! A sad waste of a life.

You strike me as someone who takes pleasure in people dying from shark attacks because they shouldn't have been in the ocean? Glad these deaths give you pleasure - not so sure the guy's kids and wife find it as validating and amusing as you. 

27 minutes ago, Glen said:

The mortality rates for over 70s was 8% and for over 80s was 15%. The raw data predicts that 1 million in the UK would have died if there had been no lockdowns at all just in those age groups (when there was no vaccine) based on population numbers. Thats twice the normal annual death for ALL other causes. 

They're not facts. They're someone's frantic, panicked prediction. Like I said above, our PM keeps telling us he saved 30,000 lives with lockdowns. I'll leave it to you to blindly believe what we're being fed but that's not me. Be sure to shower your government with thank you's and never let them forget how much you appreciate what they did for you.

I prefer to make up my own mind on things, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

You strike me as someone who takes pleasure in people dying from shark attacks because they shouldn't have been in the ocean? Glad these deaths give you pleasure - not so sure the guy's kids and wife find it as validating and amusing as you. 

Meh.  In the USA you may have a right to be a fucking idiot but you're still obligated to suffer the consequences of it.  You don't seem to get it- in an average year maybe four or five people are killed by sharks but that many unvaccinated assholes die every few minutes. So getting killed by a shark is astonishingly bad luck while blowing off a vaccine and dying just makes you a dumbass.  And while I don't exactly celebrate it I can't really mourn it either.  If someone sticks a pistol in their mouth and pulls the trigger it's a waste but not really a tragedy so much as a choice.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sorry but that's big boy rules.

Edited by Rob Babcock

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

They're not facts. They're someone's frantic, panicked prediction. Like I said above, our PM keeps telling us he saved 30,000 lives with lockdowns. I'll leave it to you to blindly believe what we're being fed but that's not me. Be sure to shower your government with thank you's and never let them forget how much you appreciate what they did for you.

I prefer to make up my own mind on things, though.

no mate that was based on the rate that people were dying. Fact. Those mortality rates were real. 

Remember 170K people have died in the UK, not 1000. 

And that was with strict lockdowns that lasted for months. 

59 minutes ago, Rob Babcock said:

Meh.  In the USA you may have a right to be a fucking idiot but you're still obligated to suffer the consequences of it.  You don't seem to get it- in an average year maybe four or five people are killed by sharks but that many unvaccinated assholes die every few minutes. So getting killed by a shark is astonishingly bad luck while blowing off a vaccine and dying just makes you a dumbass.  And while I don't exactly celebrate it I can't really mourn it either.  If someone sticks a pistol in their mouth and pulls the trigger it's a waste but not really a tragedy so much as a choice.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sorry but that's big boy rules.

I didn't die, and I have sarcoidosis, and kidney failure, I'm still here, so that excludes me? just the people that die matter? I know 1 person in my life, just 1 who died of it, he was 78 and vaxed, and wore a mask everywhere he went, doesnt he count? only the numbers that fit you guys narratives right?  I know 4 people who have died from the flu, my next door neighbor died from the flu, I know 3 people who have died from Hauntavirus, that's a pretty gruesome way to go, so I can get just as excited at someone dying as you, especially some big mouth blow hard load that should've been swallowed, when they take a nasty spill down the stairs, or get robbed and shot in them city's we all know are doing so well, or when they catch cancer or aids, you can make an excuse for any death you want, except natural causes, even then you could say well, if they had died sooner they wouldn't have died when they did, cause that's about the IQ equivalency of the comparison you made.

Edited by Leykis101

3 hours ago, Glen said:

I've already mentioned earlier in this thread that I think (in the UK) those hardships were worth it when we had no vaccine.

So now we HAVE a vaccine which has been successfully rolled out there are no hardships. Just flash an app once in a while. I can handle that. Can you? If not you are stubborn whinger imo. Cos its no hardship at all.

In the UK this IS necessary imo cos yesterday we had 40,000 cases - mainly being spread by young people, kids and the unvaccinated. 

My daughters best friend tested positive yesterday one day after going back to school, its rife in schools so I also think down to 12s should be jabbed too as they are still spreading it to older people. 

So yeah its a simple injection to finally try to bring this virus under control and stop people dying unnecessarily and get the 7500 people in the UK out of hospital so our health system can get back to normal. Also to stop the inevitable surge as we approach winter and another ridiculous lockdown. 

no your not getting it, are youi? stop for a second, stop trying to show me numbers and statistics and trying to argue with me, just shut up, and think about it, logically, this virus kills 0.9% of the people it effects, and your right, most of them are in the 70 and older club, so why does that effect everybody?my dads friend was vaxed, super paranoid about getting it, it killed him, like this is literally like the flu, and people are being beaten, marshall law, trying to make it so you cant do anything unless your vaxed, imposing regulations like fines for not being vaxed, riots are erupting in various parts of the world and the militarys or the police are beating their own citizens, people are being divided off into vaxed and not vaxed, and those people are going to war against each other, it's almost the scenario for some kind of disease or virus that was set to take out as many people as the plague did, like 70% of the worlds population, all for a virus that in all reality doesnt even kill 1% of the people it effects, I dont remember this ever going on over the flu, now can you make a logical response to this, from your brain, not the argumentative brain, or the talking points brain, from what I just typed what can you tell me that makes any of this sound even kind of sensible, logical, reasonable, and without ill intent?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

no your not getting it, are youi? stop for a second, stop trying to show me numbers and statistics and trying to argue with me, just shut up, and think about it, logically, this virus kills 0.9% of the people it effects, and your right, most of them are in the 70 and older club, so why does that effect everybody?my dads friend was vaxed, super paranoid about getting it, it killed him, like this is literally like the flu, and people are being beaten, marshall law, trying to make it so you cant do anything unless your vaxed, imposing regulations like fines for not being vaxed, riots are erupting in various parts of the world and the militarys or the police are beating their own citizens, people are being divided off into vaxed and not vaxed, and those people are going to war against each other, it's almost the scenario for some kind of disease or virus that was set to take out as many people as the plague did, like 70% of the worlds population, all for a virus that in all reality doesnt even kill 1% of the people it effects, I dont remember this ever going on over the flu, now can you make a logical response to this, from your brain, not the argumentative brain, or the talking points brain, from what I just typed what can you tell me that makes any of this sound even kind of sensible, logical, reasonable, and without ill intent?

it 'affects' everybody cos they are the twats still spreading it about.

get the basically harmless jab and just move on. Why is that so difficult? How is that a hardship? 

Explain please?????

2 hours ago, Rob Babcock said:

The shark thing was purely just a way of pointing out your apparent joy over people dying just because they don't do the same thing as you. 

Can we just acknowledge that you have a 99% chance to not die with covid-19 if you get it? The article doesn't mention this guy's age, but I'm assuming mid-40's? So the odds that he'd die from covid-19 were actually probably far less that 1%. He probably had every right to feel like the vaccine was not necessary for him, considering how few people in his age bracket actually die from the virus. 

So, unfortunately for this guy - and I find this story pretty heartbreaking, to be honest, especially seeing him with his two boys - he was just as unlucky as the shark victim you talked about. But he could have got a covid vaccine and been hit by a car, or died in the line of duty, or from cancer and any way you slice it, the story would be just as sad as it is right now. How you can sit there insinuating he is an asshole dumbass, just because he didn't take a vaccine to please you... I don't understand it. 

Edited by Geoff

1 hour ago, Glen said:

But vaccinated people are not spreading it. 

Let's never accept that, just like the flu, it is not going anywhere, possibly ever. Vaccinations or no vaccinations.

Let's just keep blaming people who don't do exactly what you do for everything that's wrong with the world. Actually, I have an idea. In light of the tone of this thread, should we just start shooting everyone who's not vaccinated? Sounds tops, doesn't it? That'd get rid of covid-19 quick, won't it? Surely it will. 

Edited by Geoff

This is a silly argument...in countries like the US, Canada and the UK, our frontline nurses and doctors are overworked and probably traumatized by that mere 1% that keep dying in the hospitals from this virus....and then there is the issue that the hospitals are full so regular procedures are being postponed which is threatening the lives of people who do not and never have had covid....so what is the best way to fix this problem?...get vaccinated for crying out loud because it is proven that those who get vaccinated are 25-30 times less apt to need hospitalization or a trip to the morgue...if everyone gets vaccinated it won't matter that everyone is catching it and passing it around as it will be treated like regular flu and we can all get on with our lives....just get a new vax every 6-12 months to combat the new variants...and yes this is a pain the the ass but I don't see another workable option....complaining about getting the vax sure as fuck does nothing for anyone....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

This is a silly argument...in countries like the US, Canada and the UK, our frontline nurses and doctors are overworked and probably traumatized by that mere 1% that keep dying in the hospitals from this virus....and then there is the issue that the hospitals are full so regular procedures are being postponed which is threatening the lives of people who do not and never have had covid....so what is the best way to fix this problem?...get vaccinated for crying out loud because it is proven that those who get vaccinated are 25-30 times less apt to need hospitalization or a trip to the morgue...if everyone gets vaccinated it won't matter that everyone is catching it and passing it around as it will be treated like regular flu and we can all get on with our lives....just get a new vax every 6-12 months to combat the new variants...and yes this is a pain the the ass but I don't see another workable option....complaining about getting the vax sure as fuck does nothing for anyone....

but that's a hardship don't forget ;)

11 hours ago, Glen said:

get the basically harmless jab and just move on. Why is that so difficult? How is that a hardship? 

Explain please?????

So you cant?

You guys all sound like commies, nobody will just answer my simple question, you all duck and dodge and make hilarious remarks, but Im asking a very pointed and simple question which you guys all seem to not be able to answer? how is it hard? you try to spin it and twist it, and answer questions with questions, you seem to all be quick to say just do it, which kind of gives me that lemming feeling, and if thats it cool, im not judging you, but your clearly judging people who dont get vaxed so im trying to be of the mindset of a yes man who just shuts up and does what he's told, maybe if I can get on your page i'll play ball, but I have to be convinced, and nobody's even attempted to seriously answer my question, Mr. Planet kind of has, and I totally get his point, but that's a pretty small segment of it, im talking overall, we dont do this for the flu, you can get vaxed or not, people don't ask, people aren't being ostracized if they aren't vaxed, somebody with a cogent and reasonable answer, tell me???

16 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

You guys all sound like commies, nobody will just answer my simple question, you all duck and dodge and make hilarious remarks, but Im asking a very pointed and simple question which you guys all seem to not be able to answer? how is it hard? you try to spin it and twist it, and answer questions with questions, you seem to all be quick to say just do it, which kind of gives me that lemming feeling, and if thats it cool, im not judging you, but your clearly judging people who dont get vaxed so im trying to be of the mindset of a yes man who just shuts up and does what he's told, maybe if I can get on your page i'll play ball, but I have to be convinced, and nobody's even attempted to seriously answer my question, Mr. Planet kind of has, and I totally get his point, but that's a pretty small segment of it, im talking overall, we dont do this for the flu, you can get vaxed or not, people don't ask, people aren't being ostracized if they aren't vaxed, somebody with a cogent and reasonable answer, tell me???

well you haven't explained why 2 jabs is such a big deal / hardship