Radio host "Mr. Anti-Vax" dies of Covid

Rob Babcock

I'm fully vaccinated and I don't get it why you wouldn't be. I also wear a mask when in contact with other folks outside my family circle. Pretty steady and low pandemic here in Finland, about 500-600 cases daily.

No panic here. Yet.

• Like 2

There have been quite a few people who make their money from conservative talk radio and who have shit on vaccines only to then feel karma bite them on the ass....a lot of these people say these things because they believe it is the right thing politically!! ... as if politics should have any bearing on a health and common sense issue....

• Like 4

Im not vaxed so what? you guys shouldve put a magnet to where you got your injection and see what happens, clowns

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Im not vaxed so what? you guys shouldve put a magnet to where you got your injection and see what happens, clowns

normally Stefan has stepped in to defend you by now from the 'lefties',  but in this case he thinks you're a moron as well. 

• Haha 1

When did I say they were magnetized? have you tried it? laugh it up, when you go get your 32nd shot, go home and try it, then come back and talk some shit.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Glen said:

normally Stefan has stepped in to defend you by now from the 'lefties',  but in this case he thinks you're a moron as well. 

thats OK, Stefan doesnt defend me, he's just a reasonable guy, who agrees with me on shit, that doesnt mean everything, just 99%, why would I get the shot, people who are vaxed are spreading and dying, whats the point? I already had it, I think your a moron for getting it, I'll tell you right now, if you want to be scared get Sepsis, that was scary, I was just scared when I had covid that i'd die and end up in one of these genius threads you guys post, and you guys would get the last word in. I certainly dont look for anyone to defend me from lefties, there better be a few more if your going to get to me, Im right your wrong, case closed.

Edited by Leykis101

18 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm fully vaccinated and I don't get it why you wouldn't be. I also wear a mask when in contact with other folks outside my family circle. Pretty steady and low pandemic here in Finland, about 500-600 cases daily.

No panic here. Yet.

I have to ask, cob, as you're a man of logic and common sense in this joint... Why on earth are you wearing the mask, if fully vaccinated? Is it mandatory, or a choice? 

17 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

thats OK, Stefan doesnt defend me, he's just a reasonable guy, who agrees with me on shit, that doesnt mean everything, just 99%, why would I get the shot, people who are vaxed are spreading and dying, whats the point? I already had it, I think your a moron for getting it, I'll tell you right now, if you want to be scared get Sepsis, that was scary, I was just scared when I had covid that i'd die and end up in one of these genius threads you guys post, and you guys would get the last word in. I certainly dont look for anyone to defend me from lefties, there better be a few more if your going to get to me, Im right your wrong, case closed.

Shit mate, I just realised your Australian dream might already be over. In all seriousness, colt, there is not even one millionth of a chance they will let you into Australia unvaccinated. Not if we ever open up, and not ever would be my guess. Hopefully you know someone in IT that can forge a vaccination certificate for you? 

But I'm not kidding, bolter. You won't be allowed to leave your garden without a vaccine in this country, let alone come into it from another country without one. :(

1 hour ago, Glen said:

C'mon man! Now here's the...you know...the thing:

I never called Cody a moron, a jerk maybe, but that is a BIG difference. 

Get your act together Glen or I start picking on Boris Johnson! 

Well, I may anyway, he deserves it... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I love winding you up mate, you always bite 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I have to ask, cob, as you're a man of logic and common sense in this joint... Why on earth are you wearing the mask, if fully vaccinated? Is it mandatory, or a choice? 

Shit mate, I just realised your Australian dream might already be over. In all seriousness, colt, there is not even one millionth of a chance they will let you into Australia unvaccinated. Not if we ever open up, and not ever would be my guess. Hopefully you know someone in IT that can forge a vaccination certificate for you? 

But I'm not kidding, bolter. You won't be allowed to leave your garden without a vaccine in this country, let alone come into it from another country without one. :(

well thanks buddy, kind of think thats a pipe dream anyways now, I would def be able to get a fake certificate, but unless I either disappear and end up there, or talk Karissa into moving, I dont think thats going to be on my to do list any longer, I shouldve done it quicker, LOL, hopefully that applys to going to england, that might get me out of going, although I would like to take a few days to visit my family in Roscommon Ireland, that would be the time to do it.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I love winding you up mate, you always bite 🤣🤣

its not to hard to get me to respond, I mean on twitter im told i commit sex acts with my mother, told my sexual preference is with inanimate objects, my intelligence is called into question and graded below a mentally challenged person, and im told someone will be arriving at my house to assist me in shoving a 45 into my rectum and firing it, and once in awhile someone knows where I live and is going to wait for me, slit me and my familys throats then have sex with our dead bodies, so anything you got to say to me glen is just great after dealing with those faggots all day on twitter.

21 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

well thanks buddy, kind of think thats a pipe dream anyways now, I would def be able to get a fake certificate, but unless I either disappear and end up there, or talk Karissa into moving, I dont think thats going to be on my to do list any longer, I shouldve done it quicker, LOL, hopefully that applys to going to england, that might get me out of going, although I would like to take a few days to visit my family in Roscommon Ireland, that would be the time to do it.

All else aside, Australia would actually have been the ideal neutral place for you to settle down with your new woman and raise a family... a few years ago. Not so much anymore, but maybe one day again, hopefully before you child is of school age, and you can come here and settle down and teach the men of Western Australia a good hard lesson in physical love. 

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

All else aside, Australia would actually have been the ideal neutral place for you to settle down with your new woman and raise a family... a few years ago. Not so much anymore, but maybe one day again, hopefully before you child is of school age, and you can come here and settle down and teach the men of Western Australia a good hard lesson in physical love. 

Oh they well learn the many disciplines of Dick Fitzwell

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

its not to hard to get me to respond, I mean on twitter im told i commit sex acts with my mother, told my sexual preference is with inanimate objects, my intelligence is called into question and graded below a mentally challenged person, and im told someone will be arriving at my house to assist me in shoving a 45 into my rectum and firing it, and once in awhile someone knows where I live and is going to wait for me, slit me and my familys throats then have sex with our dead bodies, so anything you got to say to me glen is just great after dealing with those faggots all day on twitter.

leave twitter. problem solved ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Glen said:

leave twitter. problem solved ;)

The app is actually the tell on the participants "TWIT" ter...

As for G'offs question about vax'd (not a vaccination btw) wearing masks, yes speaking for the US and the PNW, EVERYONE is now again wearing masks no matter what.

You see when everyone started getting their non vax vax shots they all thought it was sunny in Philadelphia but got a rude awakening that COVID doesn't give to shits about what organic all natural radon, herpes and tracer chips that are being flooded into your bloodstream,  you can still get it, get sick, carry it around like a badge of honor and pay it forward.

I was talking to this guy I work with today who is "out sick" so me being Cody light had to ask, so did you get the vid and he says no, got tested not COVID. So I says well what's the story? And he says "I went in to get my COVID shot cuz I was tired of getting threatened about my status and losing work (wtf???) and whatever they shot me with got me sick as 2 dogs". LOL SOOOO you go to get a non vax vaccination shot and get sick, flu. smmfh.

I just tried this, my keys fell on the floor, guess I got a duff vaccine 🤣🤣🤣

or maybe I got a tracker instead, cool.

So come on, who on here is magnetised, let's all know. Dan can change your username to Magneto 😉

Sadly you can't get a vaccine to protect yourself against stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, auslander said:

Using Brian Williams as anchor to criticise others about blatant lies is almost the definition of hypocrisy.

I didn't realize he was still broadcasting.

Credibility is a very important, if not THE most important thing in journalism. 

6 hours ago, martinsane said:

The app is actually the tell on the participants "TWIT" ter...

As for G'offs question about vax'd (not a vaccination btw) wearing masks, yes speaking for the US and the PNW, EVERYONE is now again wearing masks no matter what.

You see when everyone started getting their non vax vax shots they all thought it was sunny in Philadelphia but got a rude awakening that COVID doesn't give to shits about what organic all natural radon, herpes and tracer chips that are being flooded into your bloodstream,  you can still get it, get sick, carry it around like a badge of honor and pay it forward.

I was talking to this guy I work with today who is "out sick" so me being Cody light had to ask, so did you get the vid and he says no, got tested not COVID. So I says well what's the story? And he says "I went in to get my COVID shot cuz I was tired of getting threatened about my status and losing work (wtf???) and whatever they shot me with got me sick as 2 dogs". LOL SOOOO you go to get a non vax vaccination shot and get sick, flu. smmfh.

I just don't get it, I really don't. Are the masks mandatory? Or vaccinated people are making a conscious choice to wear them, even though they have had the vaccine, regardless of what one thinks of said vaccine? 

I mean, you don't put a helmet on but then decide not to go for a bike ride in case you get hit by a car. You don't put sunscreen on but then sit inside shivering in fear instead of going to the beach in case you get skin cancer. What the actual fuck has happened to people's minds? Do we just live in a petrified society now, whether you live in a prison like Australia, or a relatively free country - does it not even matter anymore? It's now considered normal to be vaccinated against something, but still live in complete fear of it? Even though the odds of actually dying from the thing you're vaccinated against were only ever somewhere below 2% anyway, before vaccinations? And well below 2% for most age groups... somewhere well below 1% for most people. 

Not having a go at anyone in particular, kind of, but I just don't understand it. I have worn a mask for a few months because we get a $5000 fine if we get caught not wearing one. If they lifted those fines tomorrow, the mask would be gone forever. For every idiot swearing masks save lives, there will be a thousand other experts saying they do fuck all. I prefer those guys.

Do humans not like oxygen anymore? Is walking around inhaling your own recycled breath all day now considered the norm? An essential part of every day life?

Stop the world, my lord and saviour Jesus Fucking Christ - I want to get the fuck off.   

Edited by Geoff

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah, why dont you send me a clip from a credible news source?? with a credible journalist? send me something from Reuters, or RT, or even PBS, you just sent me a news clip from the 2nd most uncredible left wing opinion station in the US, I dont insult your intelligence and send you shit from Newsmax do i? Mr. Planet, we may go back and forth but have you seen me post something we argue about from Newsmax as my evidence? NO! cause I would never insult your intelligence, and I dont watch newsmax cause it's to the right what msnbc is to the left, fake news, I am going to try to down load my friend Nickis facebook vid that she shot after getting her shot, or ask her if I can post her name here so you can watch it, trust me she's far more credible then Brian (I was fighting in the middle of a combat zone) williams.

BTW wise ass's, it doesnt make you magnetic, FYI, god you guys really are retards, what did I say? did I say it fucking magnetizes you? if your going to misquote me, at least make it interesting.

Edited by Leykis101