Jump to content

Radio host "Mr. Anti-Vax" dies of Covid


Rob Babcock
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm fully vaccinated and I don't get it why you wouldn't be. I also wear a mask when in contact with other folks outside my family circle. Pretty steady and low pandemic here in Finland, about 500-600 cases daily.

No panic here. Yet.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There have been quite a few people who make their money from conservative talk radio and who have shit on vaccines only to then feel karma bite them on the ass....a lot of these people say these things because they believe it is the right thing politically!! ... as if politics should have any bearing on a health and common sense issue....

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im not vaxed so what? you guys shouldve put a magnet to where you got your injection and see what happens, clowns

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Im not vaxed so what? you guys shouldve put a magnet to where you got your injection and see what happens, clowns

So everyone you know who has had the vax are now magnetized....:rofl2:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

So everyone you know who has had the vax are now magnetized....:rofl2:

It helps me find my keys 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Im not vaxed so what? you guys shouldve put a magnet to where you got your injection and see what happens, clowns

normally Stefan has stepped in to defend you by now from the 'lefties',  but in this case he thinks you're a moron as well. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When did I say they were magnetized? have you tried it? laugh it up, when you go get your 32nd shot, go home and try it, then come back and talk some shit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Glen said:

normally Stefan has stepped in to defend you by now from the 'lefties',  but in this case he thinks you're a moron as well. 

thats OK, Stefan doesnt defend me, he's just a reasonable guy, who agrees with me on shit, that doesnt mean everything, just 99%, why would I get the shot, people who are vaxed are spreading and dying, whats the point? I already had it, I think your a moron for getting it, I'll tell you right now, if you want to be scared get Sepsis, that was scary, I was just scared when I had covid that i'd die and end up in one of these genius threads you guys post, and you guys would get the last word in. I certainly dont look for anyone to defend me from lefties, there better be a few more if your going to get to me, Im right your wrong, case closed.

Edited by Leykis101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm fully vaccinated and I don't get it why you wouldn't be. I also wear a mask when in contact with other folks outside my family circle. Pretty steady and low pandemic here in Finland, about 500-600 cases daily.

No panic here. Yet.

I have to ask, cob, as you're a man of logic and common sense in this joint... Why on earth are you wearing the mask, if fully vaccinated? Is it mandatory, or a choice? 

17 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

thats OK, Stefan doesnt defend me, he's just a reasonable guy, who agrees with me on shit, that doesnt mean everything, just 99%, why would I get the shot, people who are vaxed are spreading and dying, whats the point? I already had it, I think your a moron for getting it, I'll tell you right now, if you want to be scared get Sepsis, that was scary, I was just scared when I had covid that i'd die and end up in one of these genius threads you guys post, and you guys would get the last word in. I certainly dont look for anyone to defend me from lefties, there better be a few more if your going to get to me, Im right your wrong, case closed.

Shit mate, I just realised your Australian dream might already be over. In all seriousness, colt, there is not even one millionth of a chance they will let you into Australia unvaccinated. Not if we ever open up, and not ever would be my guess. Hopefully you know someone in IT that can forge a vaccination certificate for you? 

But I'm not kidding, bolter. You won't be allowed to leave your garden without a vaccine in this country, let alone come into it from another country without one. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Glen said:

normally Stefan has stepped in to defend you by now from the 'lefties',  but in this case he thinks you're a moron as well. 

C'mon man! Now here's the...you know...the thing:

I never called Cody a moron, a jerk maybe, but that is a BIG difference. 

Get your act together Glen or I start picking on Boris Johnson! 

 

Well, I may anyway, he deserves it... :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

thats OK, Stefan doesnt defend me, he's just a reasonable guy, who agrees with me on shit, that doesnt mean everything, just 99%, why would I get the shot, people who are vaxed are spreading and dying, whats the point? I already had it, I think your a moron for getting it, I'll tell you right now, if you want to be scared get Sepsis, that was scary, I was just scared when I had covid that i'd die and end up in one of these genius threads you guys post, and you guys would get the last word in. I certainly dont look for anyone to defend me from lefties, there better be a few more if your going to get to me, Im right your wrong, case closed.

I love winding you up mate, you always bite 🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I have to ask, cob, as you're a man of logic and common sense in this joint... Why on earth are you wearing the mask, if fully vaccinated? Is it mandatory, or a choice? 

Shit mate, I just realised your Australian dream might already be over. In all seriousness, colt, there is not even one millionth of a chance they will let you into Australia unvaccinated. Not if we ever open up, and not ever would be my guess. Hopefully you know someone in IT that can forge a vaccination certificate for you? 

But I'm not kidding, bolter. You won't be allowed to leave your garden without a vaccine in this country, let alone come into it from another country without one. :(

well thanks buddy, kind of think thats a pipe dream anyways now, I would def be able to get a fake certificate, but unless I either disappear and end up there, or talk Karissa into moving, I dont think thats going to be on my to do list any longer, I shouldve done it quicker, LOL, hopefully that applys to going to england, that might get me out of going, although I would like to take a few days to visit my family in Roscommon Ireland, that would be the time to do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I love winding you up mate, you always bite 🤣🤣

its not to hard to get me to respond, I mean on twitter im told i commit sex acts with my mother, told my sexual preference is with inanimate objects, my intelligence is called into question and graded below a mentally challenged person, and im told someone will be arriving at my house to assist me in shoving a 45 into my rectum and firing it, and once in awhile someone knows where I live and is going to wait for me, slit me and my familys throats then have sex with our dead bodies, so anything you got to say to me glen is just great after dealing with those faggots all day on twitter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

well thanks buddy, kind of think thats a pipe dream anyways now, I would def be able to get a fake certificate, but unless I either disappear and end up there, or talk Karissa into moving, I dont think thats going to be on my to do list any longer, I shouldve done it quicker, LOL, hopefully that applys to going to england, that might get me out of going, although I would like to take a few days to visit my family in Roscommon Ireland, that would be the time to do it.

All else aside, Australia would actually have been the ideal neutral place for you to settle down with your new woman and raise a family... a few years ago. Not so much anymore, but maybe one day again, hopefully before you child is of school age, and you can come here and settle down and teach the men of Western Australia a good hard lesson in physical love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

All else aside, Australia would actually have been the ideal neutral place for you to settle down with your new woman and raise a family... a few years ago. Not so much anymore, but maybe one day again, hopefully before you child is of school age, and you can come here and settle down and teach the men of Western Australia a good hard lesson in physical love. 

Oh they well learn the many disciplines of Dick Fitzwell

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

its not to hard to get me to respond, I mean on twitter im told i commit sex acts with my mother, told my sexual preference is with inanimate objects, my intelligence is called into question and graded below a mentally challenged person, and im told someone will be arriving at my house to assist me in shoving a 45 into my rectum and firing it, and once in awhile someone knows where I live and is going to wait for me, slit me and my familys throats then have sex with our dead bodies, so anything you got to say to me glen is just great after dealing with those faggots all day on twitter.

leave twitter. problem solved ;)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Glen said:

leave twitter. problem solved ;)

 

The app is actually the tell on the participants "TWIT" ter...

 

As for G'offs question about vax'd (not a vaccination btw) wearing masks, yes speaking for the US and the PNW, EVERYONE is now again wearing masks no matter what.

You see when everyone started getting their non vax vax shots they all thought it was sunny in Philadelphia but got a rude awakening that COVID doesn't give to shits about what organic all natural radon, herpes and tracer chips that are being flooded into your bloodstream,  you can still get it, get sick, carry it around like a badge of honor and pay it forward.

I was talking to this guy I work with today who is "out sick" so me being Cody light had to ask, so did you get the vid and he says no, got tested not COVID. So I says well what's the story? And he says "I went in to get my COVID shot cuz I was tired of getting threatened about my status and losing work (wtf???) and whatever they shot me with got me sick as 2 dogs". LOL SOOOO you go to get a non vax vaccination shot and get sick, flu. smmfh.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

 

Using Brian Williams as anchor to criticise others about blatant lies is almost the definition of hypocrisy.

Edited by auslander
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just tried this, my keys fell on the floor, guess I got a duff vaccine 🤣🤣🤣

or maybe I got a tracker instead, cool.

So come on, who on here is magnetised, let's all know. Dan can change your username to Magneto 😉

Sadly you can't get a vaccine to protect yourself against stupid. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, auslander said:

Using Brian Williams as anchor to criticise others about blatant lies is almost the definition of hypocrisy.

I didn't realize he was still broadcasting.

Credibility is a very important, if not THE most important thing in journalism. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, martinsane said:

The app is actually the tell on the participants "TWIT" ter...

 

As for G'offs question about vax'd (not a vaccination btw) wearing masks, yes speaking for the US and the PNW, EVERYONE is now again wearing masks no matter what.

You see when everyone started getting their non vax vax shots they all thought it was sunny in Philadelphia but got a rude awakening that COVID doesn't give to shits about what organic all natural radon, herpes and tracer chips that are being flooded into your bloodstream,  you can still get it, get sick, carry it around like a badge of honor and pay it forward.

I was talking to this guy I work with today who is "out sick" so me being Cody light had to ask, so did you get the vid and he says no, got tested not COVID. So I says well what's the story? And he says "I went in to get my COVID shot cuz I was tired of getting threatened about my status and losing work (wtf???) and whatever they shot me with got me sick as 2 dogs". LOL SOOOO you go to get a non vax vaccination shot and get sick, flu. smmfh.

 

I just don't get it, I really don't. Are the masks mandatory? Or vaccinated people are making a conscious choice to wear them, even though they have had the vaccine, regardless of what one thinks of said vaccine? 

I mean, you don't put a helmet on but then decide not to go for a bike ride in case you get hit by a car. You don't put sunscreen on but then sit inside shivering in fear instead of going to the beach in case you get skin cancer. What the actual fuck has happened to people's minds? Do we just live in a petrified society now, whether you live in a prison like Australia, or a relatively free country - does it not even matter anymore? It's now considered normal to be vaccinated against something, but still live in complete fear of it? Even though the odds of actually dying from the thing you're vaccinated against were only ever somewhere below 2% anyway, before vaccinations? And well below 2% for most age groups... somewhere well below 1% for most people. 

Not having a go at anyone in particular, kind of, but I just don't understand it. I have worn a mask for a few months because we get a $5000 fine if we get caught not wearing one. If they lifted those fines tomorrow, the mask would be gone forever. For every idiot swearing masks save lives, there will be a thousand other experts saying they do fuck all. I prefer those guys.

Do humans not like oxygen anymore? Is walking around inhaling your own recycled breath all day now considered the norm? An essential part of every day life?

Stop the world, my lord and saviour Jesus Fucking Christ - I want to get the fuck off.   

Edited by Geoff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

 

Yeah, why dont you send me a clip from a credible news source?? with a credible journalist? send me something from Reuters, or RT, or even PBS, you just sent me a news clip from the 2nd most uncredible left wing opinion station in the US, I dont insult your intelligence and send you shit from Newsmax do i? Mr. Planet, we may go back and forth but have you seen me post something we argue about from Newsmax as my evidence? NO! cause I would never insult your intelligence, and I dont watch newsmax cause it's to the right what msnbc is to the left, fake news, I am going to try to down load my friend Nickis facebook vid that she shot after getting her shot, or ask her if I can post her name here so you can watch it, trust me she's far more credible then Brian (I was fighting in the middle of a combat zone) williams.

BTW wise ass's, it doesnt make you magnetic, FYI, god you guys really are retards, what did I say? did I say it fucking magnetizes you? if your going to misquote me, at least make it interesting.

Edited by Leykis101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • 2021 HH Donation Drive

    Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.



    76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Posts

    • In case anyone might have forgotten what a fucken dump Australia is right now, in a country that was ravaged by bushfires two years ago, volunteer firefighters are now required to be vaccinated to be able to provide their service. Many will not, so in an occupation where we were flying in firefighters from the US and Canada etc. at the peak of our issues to help out, we are standing volunteers down because they won't get vaccinated. Because christ almighty knows, that the last thing we want is for firefighters to be giving the fires they fight covid-19.  https://thewest.com.au/news/coronavirus/volunteer-fire-and-rescue-service-members-included-in-mandatory-vaccination-mandate-c-4564212 That story only covers WA, but I saw an interview today with a guy from NSW and as far as I understand it's a country-wide requirement?  I honestly just don't have the words to describe my thoughts on matters like this. Are we actually the dumbest fucking country on planet earth, or is shit like this happening in other countries?  Imagine honestly trying to excuse actions like this if we had fires like we did a couple of years ago and able-bodied, willing and experienced firefighters were sitting at home watching houses burn on TV because their stupid fucking cunt government thought that forcing a pointless needle into their arm was more important than the work these people do. Unbe-fucking-lievable.  
    • Here's my ability to read and interpret information. You say that you no longer teach your kids to respect police. You seem open in your statement "Fuck the pigs" You may say that in front of them. If you don't I'm sure they will pick up on it. Kids learn from their parents. I'm happy with my interpretation. It's sad that people can generalise so vigorously. I would put forward that a MASSIVE percentage of cops are good, if not great cops. we're looking at only a very few cops here who overstep and gain a lot of press. I know 3 people who have applied for the force. One got in, one didn't, one is in the process now. Their requirements are extremely high, and not adhering to just one part of the process 100% equals a fail. In the case of the person who didn't get in, she got through all the psych, fitness, etc, but didn't come across as confident enough in a phone interview, so that was it. Cops are legends.
    • New song 'Power Of Will'.    
    • Ok Cody, It was 41 vs 330. It's now 63 vs 335, so we're making ground, but you need to fire up and make some contributions. It's your thread and that's what you're hanging by at the moment with the big guy.
    • George W Bush's Grandfather (Aleister) got it. Charlie didn't get it, but his heart was in the right place.       
    • A little sumthin sumthin from the coolest band east of the Rockies.    Show them some well deserved lovin' fellas!   FuZZrd thanks readers w/an advance download of “Pins & Needles” from their debut LP Near Life Experience being released globally December 10, 2021. From Steve Karas (w/slight edits): FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 3, 2021 FuZZrd's debut studio album: Near Life Experience available December 10, 2021 Download “PINS & NEEDLES” Here: https://www.fuzzrd.com/sleazeroxx/ Album teaser video: https://bit.ly/FuZZrdAlbumTeaser Pre-order: https://fuzzrd.limitedrun.com/ Upcoming live show at Minneapolis’ The Southern Theatre December 11, 2021 –  https://southerntheater.org/ Minneapolis, MN – FuZZrd would like to share their gratitude to the sites readers and presents a free download of the song “Pins & Needles” in advance of the band’s debut studio album Near Life Experience which is being released on December 10, 2021. To access the free download or preview the song, click here: https://www.fuzzrd.com/sleazeroxx/.   FuZZrd guitarist and vocalist Brett Petrusek shares, “Pins and Needles is a personal favorite. It's a song about loss and the overwhelming feeling of anxiety that can often ensue. If you've ever felt so wound up that your skin is crawling you may relate. For me, it's sonically intriguing, it's mysterious and the chorus hits just right. It's wickedly fun to play on guitar, too!" The debut album can be pre-ordered at a discounted price here: https://fuzzrd.limitedrun.com. The band will perform the day following release day alongside Johnny O' Neil (of Dare Force fame) and up and comers, The Issue at The Southern Theatre in Minneapolis, MN. Tickets for the appearance can be purchased by visiting https://southerntheater.org/. Petrusek reflects, “I'm so very proud of what we have accomplished this past year. It's gratifying to see and hear Near Life Experience in its completed form. It's a powerhouse and definitely fits in the category of ‘album I've always wanted to make’. The chemistry with our producer Jeremy Tappero continued to flourish and we all grew as musicians. I love the songs and sound we've created. It's fresh, and new, and noticeably doesn't chase trends. It stays true to its heavy rock roots. It's so awesome to be a part of FuZZrd coming to life, playing live shows, and sharing our music. The whole of what we have created is truly rewarding. I'm totally grateful to have this group." Bassist and background vocalist Robert Berg states, “Substance of structure. A collection of songs that in my view captures what's truly important for fans of multigenerational hard rock. I love the upfront guitars and inspired solos. There's a maturity in the vocal melodies that catapults the meaningful lyrical content. It was inspiring to witness. Every member brought what was necessary; when necessary. I believe we just barely dipped our toes into what's possible with our current guitar duo's musical chemistry. Special, special, special thanks to Producer Jeremy Tappero. I tell him all the time that my favorite moments in life are sitting in the chair next to him and laying it down. He's a true mentor who seemingly always knows what's right for the band. Brett is quite forward thinking and never short of ideas. FuZZrd will build on the experience and continue to make the rock pound." Guitarist and background vocalist Eric Fairchild offers, “Discovering the chemistry and camaraderie of FuZZrd has been the highlight of a truly chaotic year and a half. Being able to connect and collaborate on new music has been so fulfilling. I’m really proud of the work we’ve put in, and the album that has emerged as a result. The songs on Near Life Experience have been able to capture so many feelings that have been otherwise difficult to express. Plus, it’s always fun to tear it up on the guitar! I’m thrilled to get these songs in front of audiences, and continue to build on what we’ve started." Drummer Scott Savage adds, "I could not be happier with the new record; and it could not have happened without everyone’s dedication and hard work. It’s so gratifying to have this finished product and be able to share with everyone! I’m so proud of my band mates and what we have accomplished. We are definitely fired up about what the future holds for us!" For more information contact: Steve Karas SKH Music -  skaras@skhmusic.com
    • I'm digging this song.  Good stuff.  Background vocals don't bother me at all here.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.