Dan Reed Network - Let's Hear It For The King

Stefan

dc6tzibp9zcpexvcqh4dbu.jpg?w=1024

Oh yes! Always nice when they release something new.

From danreed-network.com:

Dear all Networkers, friends and family – DRN are delighted to announce that they have now signed a worldwide record deal with Drakkar Entertainment and are extremely excited to be working with them on their upcoming release ‘Let’s Hear It For The King’. 

We’ve been working so hard behind the scenes on a whole bunch of new things that we know you’re all going to love and we really can’t wait to share all of that with you.This is going to be such an exciting new chapter for the band!

Thank you to all those at Roulette Media for your hard work up until this point.

Stay tuned for more news coming soon…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martinsane said:

Fingers crossed we get a little more Slam and The Heat in the new release. Yeah yeah yeah I know I know, but still, love DRN just would enjoy a little more Tiger In A Dress or Breathless...

In total agreement...Slam still sounds as fresh now as it did back in the day...Come Back Baby,Make It East,Under My Skin etc plus some Baby Now I or Blame It On The Moon...hell even tunes on par with Ritual or Tamin' The Wild Nights would be great...although I must admit I did like Fight Another Day..it had its moments too...so yeah fingers definitely crossed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lettard said:

In total agreement...Slam still sounds as fresh now as it did back in the day...Come Back Baby,Make It East,Under My Skin etc plus some Baby Now I or Blame It On The Moon...hell even tunes on par with Ritual or Tamin' The Wild Nights would be great...although I must admit I did like Fight Another Day..it had its moments too...so yeah fingers definitely crossed

I'd poo if he could recapture this:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

'Let's Hear It For The King' out March 22 next year.

Track listing:
1. Pretty Karma
2. The Ghost Inside
3. Starlight
4. Supernova
5. Let’s Hear It For The King
6. I See Angels
7. Homegrown
8. Stumble
9. Just Might Get It
10. Where’s The Revolution
11. Are You Ready
12. Unfuck My World
Bonus Track:
13. Last Day On Saturn

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, lettard said:

Cover Art... 

1259124515_DANREED.png.1ddc063613477562c7b79063702b5ab0.png

and its already available for preorder from the band...

https://danreednetwork.tmstor.es/?fbclid=IwAR3i1QylAODTSHvJUg8tQCeZUyEYZ2myE3-9EtDETI_tO4L2D-G-mjkaHr0

Is it a picture disc? It looks like a The Midnight album cover on the LP. 

19 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Is it a picture disc? It looks like a The Midnight album cover on the LP. 

Thats the cd,the vinyl is ltd ed pink or black but the ltd edition pink is sold out on their site already.

Edited by lettard

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, new songs sound pretty solid. Just checked for my curiosity, and amazed (and pleased) to see that it's still the original band, bar a bit of changing around of their keyboard player over the years, but all proper members of the band are originals. Nice.