Aussies

Leykis101

I really don't think Aussies hate New Zealanders.
More just fun jokes both ways.
Aussies lay claim to pavlova, Russell Crowe, Split Enz, Phar Lap, Lamingtons which were all really from NZ
Even our national flag was supposedly copied from NZ flag.
I'm sure they stole some of our shit as well :)
But NZ is an amazing place, I could seriously move there (especially now that Aus is so fucked)

• My Little Pony
On 9/27/2021 at 9:04 AM, auslander said:

We like 'em. It's just that they fuck their sheep, that's all.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:11 AM, auslander said:

The bloke who described NZ as being our version of Canadians is correct.

And we Canadians don't actually hate Americans. It's just that they fuck their sisters, that's all. 

;}

• Haha 1

My friend just told me that Perth really isnt anything like all your other citys, they are having Soccer games and everything there, is this true or is this a lie?

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

My friend just told me that Perth really isnt anything like all your other citys, they are having Soccer games and everything there, is this true or is this a lie?

lol. Assuming we're talking about pre-covid, but it's not that different to any other state. Soccer is played across the entire country and is especially popular for kids. Unless I'm missing something, Perth is no different at all to any other Australia big city. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah, it's not that different. Their Premier has been one of the biggest covid hardasses actually.

Their isolation has meant that they have avoided high covid numbers, but if that changes, rest assured Mark McGowan, the Premier, will lockdown in a heartbeat like the rest of them.

As for soccer games, I think you're friend may have been referring to the AFL Grand Final, which was held in Perth a few weeks ago for the first time ever because WA was the only State that could guarantee a capacity crowd.

He said that they wont let anyone come into Perth, so the Covid has remained pretty low, and now your governments trying to pressure them into letting people come in, why the fuck would they do that, I am lost at what he's talking about, he's just telling me it's now militant like Melbourne but I dont know Im a fucking retard

On 10/7/2021 at 8:35 PM, Leykis101 said:

He said that they wont let anyone come into Perth, so the Covid has remained pretty low, and now your governments trying to pressure them into letting people come in, why the fuck would they do that, I am lost at what he's talking about, he's just telling me it's now militant like Melbourne but I dont know Im a fucking retard

But cob, it's a full prison state. Can't come in, can't go out (and return). Yes, they don't have covid there at the moment, but what's the endgame in that scenario? In the spirit of complete honesty, I couldn't give the most remotest of fucks if they ever open up again, personally, but they're living in a dreamland at the moment and the bubble will inevitably pop at some point. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 1:10 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

And we Canadians don't actually hate Americans. It's just that they fuck their sisters, that's all. 

;}

and we americans dont hate canadians, we love fucking your sisters