Aussies

Leykis101

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Doggy said:

He was fired due to partying it hard after Logies, to turn up next same suit and had stench of drinks he had to the show.

I think it was more to do with leaked conversations bagging co-workers and public opinion after he left his wife for a younger woman.

42 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I think it was more to do with leaked conversations bagging co-workers and public opinion after he left his wife for a younger woman.

Never understood why people got so upset with anyone getting a divorce nd moving on with their life.

1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

Never understood why people got so upset with anyone getting a divorce nd moving on with their life.

It matters when you spend years cultivating a certain (fake) image, and when your audience is 90% housewives. 

4 hours ago, Doggy said:

He was fired due to partying it hard after Logies, to turn up next same suit and had stench of drinks he had to the show.

Like I said, I bet he has more poon in a day then I get in my life,

what happened to the good looking dark haired girl who hosted with him so many years? and is the entertainment chick and the dickhead sports guy still on, what a cast, but he anchors it all.

the girl I mean is that Lisa chick, and the one i wanted to bang was named Georgie

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah, Lisa Wilkinson bailed for more money and seeing that they had to replace one host, they thought they'd use this opportunity to get rid of the controversial Karl. 

They decided to go all woke and appoint two female co hosts, a la Savannah and Hoda. One of those hosts being Georgie Gardner.

It didn't go well. It lacked that Aussie "larrikin" style that Karl has mastered.

To summarize, yes Lisa Wilkinson and Georgie Gardner are as hot as fuck.

Superb MILF quality. 

BTW, Georgie Gardner was one of the co-workers Karl bagged in the leaked Uber tape.  

Edited by Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

The crazy thing is that his ex-wife was on "Dancing With the Stars".

Good on her, God bless her and God love her, but her only claim to fame is that she was dumped by Karl Stefanovic.

The same goes for Simone Warne, who also appeared on "Dancing With the Stars".

That show has a very loose definition of the word "Star".

The US needs Karl, we have zero morning show hosts, we have no more radio morning shows with a shit, but I guess I'll be up before any of them come on anyways, like I said, I hate everything in the morning, but I genuinely think i'd like Karl, I heard he has a brother who also works at the station? and he got in big trouble for calling Trannies trannies, and had to say sorry on air, god you guys have fucking pathetic sensitive bitch about everything trannies to, it's like if they were really that secure with themselves it wouldnt offend them, fuck em, thats what I say, so Karl gets docked a point for that, but for bagging georgie and laying the boomerang to her, he gets plus 100

• 2023 Gold Donors
33 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I heard he has a brother who also works at the station? 

Ha. Yes Pete Stefanovic. 

Not sure if he's still with NINE.

He happens to be married to another hot "Today" show alumni, "Sylvia Jeffreys".

You'll like this one. When Pete Stefanovic was working for NINE and he was interacting with his brother on TV, they would regularly refer to themselves as Carlos and Pedro. 

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
44 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

The US needs Karl, we have zero morning show hosts, we have no more radio morning shows with a shit, but I guess I'll be up before any of them come on anyways, like I said, I hate everything in the morning, but I genuinely think i'd like Karl, I heard he has a brother who also works at the station? and he got in big trouble for calling Trannies trannies, and had to say sorry on air, god you guys have fucking pathetic sensitive bitch about everything trannies to, it's like if they were really that secure with themselves it wouldnt offend them, fuck em, thats what I say, so Karl gets docked a point for that, but for bagging georgie and laying the boomerang to her, he gets plus 100

Bagging down here means, "insulting". To "bag" someone is to insult them.

It wouldn't surprise me jf he went there though. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
56 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

This one is a classic.

The Aussie "Today" show is the same as the US "Today" show with a little "Benny Hill" thrown in.

I found this one

38 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

This one is a classic.

The Aussie "Today" show is the same as the US "Today" show with a little "Benny Hill" thrown in.

Bruh trust me, its not even in the same ballpark content wise, sure they look the same, but im not lying our morning show hosts are fucking generic, unfunny, and that goes across the board on all morning shows, I did notice that these guys did a show out of the NY City Today show studio, sure wouldve been nice if theyed broadcast that instead of our fucking lame one

15 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Ha. Yes Pete Stefanovic. 

Not sure if he's still with NINE.

He happens to be married to another hot "Today" show alumni, "Sylvia Jeffreys".

You'll like this one. When Pete Stefanovic was working for NINE and he was interacting with his brother on TV, they would regularly refer to themselves as Carlos and Pedro. 

Peter works on Fox News ( Australian version ) on Foxtel.

• 3 weeks later...

Aussies, So is there some underlying or inside joke you guys have with or against New Zealanders? I first picked up on this in a flight of the Concords episode, and subtly in various other FOTC episodes, then watching Today show, I noticed on one episode they all do Kiwi jokes, referring to New Zealenders, whats the story? is it just being dicks? is there a hatred like Tongans and Samoans? do they talk shit back as well? do they call you Kangaroo fuckers or say you play butt boomerangs? I was just curious what the deal is?

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Aussies, So is there some underlying or inside joke you guys have with or against New Zealanders? I first picked up on this in a flight of the Concords episode, and subtly in various other FOTC episodes, then watching Today show, I noticed on one episode they all do Kiwi jokes, referring to New Zealenders, whats the story? is it just being dicks? is there a hatred like Tongans and Samoans? do they talk shit back as well? do they call you Kangaroo fuckers or say you play butt boomerangs? I was just curious what the deal is?

We like 'em. It's just that they fuck their sheep, that's all.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, auslander said:

We like 'em. It's just that they fuck their sheep, that's all.

But you guys look down on them huh? dont lie, be honest,

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

But you guys look down on them huh? dont lie, be honest,

It's the same relationship you guys in the US have with Canada.

Part tongue in cheek, part deep, deep hatred.  

Seriously though, the sporting rivalry has a lot to do with it.

Just ask Trevor Chappell. The "underarm" incident very nearly started a trans Tasman war.

Non cricket fans won't fully appreciate the gravity of this act. Even Aussie cricket fans were disgusted and I believe it was mentioned in the New Zealand Parliament at the time. 

To answer your question though, yes, we look down on them as wanna be Aussies. Fuck 'em.  :bananamac:

25 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

It's the same relationship you guys in the US have with Canada.

Part tongue in cheek, part deep, deep hatred.  

Seriously though, the sporting rivalry has a lot to do with it.

Just ask Trevor Chappell. The "underarm" incident very nearly started a trans Tasman war.

Non cricket fans won't fully appreciate the gravity of this act. Even Aussie cricket fans were disgusted and I believe it was mentioned in the New Zealand Parliament at the time. 

To answer your question though, yes, we look down on them as wanna be Aussies. Fuck 'em.  :bananamac:

Watch an interview Greg, He claims that he was a " Meltdown ".

Dude your fucking nuts, starting a war with the cryin whinny ass trannies!! fuck your a better man then I am if you can listen to those fuckers say anything, you guys are bloody nuts

The bloke who described NZ as being our version of Canadians is correct.

We also have our version of Mexicans too. That is the whole rest of the world trying to get into our country and steal our cool shit.