Aussies

Leykis101

1 hour ago, Metal T said:

jt.thumb.jpg.3723ca6a2b54cf28689e3caa550f0a2d.jpg

Leykis meets an Australian honey on the beach for lunch...:whistle:

That suit has the optional zipper access

17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

And your Kangaroo shows?? will you be doing any dvds or are they live shows only?

Tried to get on board, cob, but couldn't do it. Maybe covid has burned me, but my fondness for animal is purely a platonic fondness. I I would like to curl myself into a ball inside a kangaroo's pouch, but nothing sexual. The full length of my erection is reserved for man, and man alone.

Which you'll learn to appreciate in ways you never imagined if you do happen to find yourself on Australia shores. 

Ah you guys are the greatest, and if you ever come to the US we can head down to Mexico and you can see the Donkey show, I couldnt make it through 10 minutes of it, I dont know if it was the actual show, or the creepy fuckers peeled to it enjoying it, but I couldnt do it, we found G-Off's boundary, I found it, holy shit, wow im amazing.

• 2023 Gold Donors
16 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Ah you guys are the greatest, and if you ever come to the US we can head down to Mexico and you can see the Donkey show, I couldnt make it through 10 minutes of it, I dont know if it was the actual show, or the creepy fuckers peeled to it enjoying it, but I couldnt do it, we found G-Off's boundary, I found it, holy shit, wow im amazing.

What did the chick look like?

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

What did the chick look like?

She was fucking hit, just a nasty ass mexican chick, I bet she has a time finding a dude to satisfy her when you think about it, I wasnt gonna go in, my friends all went in, then I was stoned thinking I wonder what Im gonna think if I dont go in and at least see, maybe its not as bad as im making it, well It wasnt as bad, but it was bad enough, I couldnt look at a pussy for awhile after, same after I watched my daughter be born, yeah Im pretty sturdy on that kinda shit, but I was 17 and on spring break, if I saw it now it would just be uninteresting.

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

She was fucking hit, just a nasty ass mexican chick, I bet she has a time finding a dude to satisfy her when you think about it, I wasnt gonna go in, my friends all went in, then I was stoned thinking I wonder what Im gonna think if I dont go in and at least see, maybe its not as bad as im making it, well It wasnt as bad, but it was bad enough, I couldnt look at a pussy for awhile after, same after I watched my daughter be born, yeah Im pretty sturdy on that kinda shit, but I was 17 and on spring break, if I saw it now it would just be uninteresting.

What did the donkey look like?

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

What did the donkey look like?

he had 4 legs and a tail, all the other donkeys make fun of his size, but ill tell you it looked to me like plenty enough size for that chick, I saw it after the show out back having a smoke, I got an autograph and pic

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

he had 4 legs and a tail, all the other donkeys make fun of his size, but ill tell you it looked to me like plenty enough size for that chick, I saw it after the show out back having a smoke, I got an autograph and pic

What were you wearing?

• Haha 1

After everything I still love Australia and living in Melbourne. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world. As fucked as everything is right now throughout the entire world there is no blueprint on how to deal with Covid. Just like in years to come there'll be no blueprint on how to deal with the financial, economic and mental health issues.

Name 1 country that's handled it well and kept the majority of their population happy?

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 8/28/2021 at 12:06 PM, Darkstone said:

What were you wearing?

No love for an hilarious 3 part joke consisting of 3 lines spanning 3 comments?

That's comedy Gold!

Nice one Darkstone. 

Edited by Darkstone

On 8/27/2021 at 8:06 PM, Darkstone said:

What were you wearing?

You werent very detailed, did you mean before or after?

11 hours ago, DaHun72 said:

After everything I still love Australia and living in Melbourne. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world. As fucked as everything is right now throughout the entire world there is no blueprint on how to deal with Covid. Just like in years to come there'll be no blueprint on how to deal with the financial, economic and mental health issues.

Name 1 country that's handled it well and kept the majority of their population happy?

I think Australia's biggest problem is making people unhappy that didn't need to be (relatively) unhappy. Statewide lockdowns, still, 19 months later, with no signs of easing. Didn't make sense 19 months ago and still doesn't. 'We're all in this together' shouldn't mean let's ruin everyone's lives equally. 

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
On 8/28/2021 at 3:22 PM, DaHun72 said:

Antarctica. 

You asked.

• Haha 1

Man I really really wish your Today show came on in the US, it's just my kind of show, the amount of backhanded smut and double entendres that go on during that show just speaks to me, that guy that hosts it, I bet he gets so much poon he had to hire a secretary to organize it all, I bet a day goes by he isn't dried the fuck out and beat, just a killer show with killer talent

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Man I really really wish your Today show came on in the US, it's just my kind of show, the amount of backhanded smut and double entendres that go on during that show just speaks to me, that guy that hosts it, I bet he gets so much poon he had to hire a secretary to organize it all, I bet a day goes by he isn't dried the fuck out and beat, just a killer show with killer talent

He's had a very interesting last few years with the Today show.

After serving 13 years as co-host, he was fired in 2018, then reinstated in 2020 after ratings dive bombed.

Edited by Darkstone

16 hours ago, Darkstone said:

He's had a very interesting last few years with the Today show.

After serving 13 years as co-host, he was fired in 2018, then reinstated in 2020 after ratings dive bombed.

He was fired due to partying it hard after Logies, to turn up next same suit and had stench of drinks he had to the show.