Jump to content

Start Respecting the " K "


nyoilers
 Share

Recommended Posts

Any member who has the letter k after their post total is a made man and basically untouchable.

If you don't have a k after your post total then you must earn your bones !:sm164:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2020 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Wish I knew what you were on about...

Actually, on that note.

What does the blue rocket icon represent?

We all seem to have one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wokeness is worse than meth. It does more damage to the brain than any known chemical. Approach a woke user with extreme caution because they can turn on you for any perceived offence, usually imagined.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Any member who has the letter k after their post total is a made man and basically untouchable.

If you don't have a k after your post total then you must earn your bones !:sm164:

 

0bc4f3207cee736c34087911cac7b0ca.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

I almost exclusively browse the site on my mobile, so I don't see any of that stuff anymore. I have no idea what I'm at. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I almost exclusively browse the site on my mobile, so I don't see any of that stuff anymore. I have no idea what I'm at. 

Same as Geoff's schmeckel, 11.6k or inches. Of course he has to fold it in half to achieve this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Same as Geoff's schmeckel, 11.6k or inches. Of course he has to fold it in half to achieve this.

QFT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought this was a baseball reference, oh this is another post count ordeal, jesus fkn christ, I got all excited ready to dig out the yearbook and start telling glory days baseball storys, shit I had 400 K's in my baseball career, I used to blindfold myself and go take my AB, just to give the pitcher a chance, sometimes cheerleaders would ask me if I had foul balls, id just say after we go out tonight I will, but now I cant, cause jabroni didnt mean baseball, FUCK!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I thought this was a baseball reference, oh this is another post count ordeal, jesus fkn christ, I got all excited ready to dig out the yearbook and start telling glory days baseball storys, shit I had 400 K's in my baseball career, I used to blindfold myself and go take my AB, just to give the pitcher a chance, sometimes cheerleaders would ask me if I had foul balls, id just say after we go out tonight I will, but now I cant, cause jabroni didnt mean baseball, FUCK!!!

I thought you gave up on baseball ever since the all star game was moved from Atlanta !

See,sometimes I do read your posts !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I thought you gave up on baseball ever since the all star game was moved from Atlanta !

See,sometimes I do read your posts !!

I did, I havent watched more then 1 game this year, not 1, I got rid of my tickets, ive watched 1 A's game on TV, if you knew me, you'd know I mustve lost my mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

watched live b4 you bust my balls

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, gooup said:

So long family, friends, career, hobbies, etc. I have to get posting, K?

You posted a slag in this thread and that's the gateway my friend, you are on your way. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 3:44 AM, Leykis101 said:

I did, I havent watched more then 1 game this year, not 1, I got rid of my tickets, ive watched 1 A's game on TV, if you knew me, you'd know I mustve lost my mind.

After reading many of your comments on the forum, I'm pretty sure you had nothing to lose in the first place...:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

After reading many of your comments on the forum, I'm pretty sure you had nothing to lose in the first place...:)

Except my cousin keeps posting picks from the game and it's driving me nuts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.