Start Respecting the " K "

nyoilers

Any member who has the letter k after their post total is a made man and basically untouchable.

If you don't have a k after your post total then you must earn your bones !:sm164:

• 2020 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Wish I knew what you were on about...

Actually, on that note.

What does the blue rocket icon represent?

We all seem to have one.

• Like 1

Wokeness is worse than meth. It does more damage to the brain than any known chemical. Approach a woke user with extreme caution because they can turn on you for any perceived offence, usually imagined.

8 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Any member who has the letter k after their post total is a made man and basically untouchable.

If you don't have a k after your post total then you must earn your bones !:sm164:

0bc4f3207cee736c34087911cac7b0ca.jpg

• Haha 2

• My Little Pony

I almost exclusively browse the site on my mobile, so I don't see any of that stuff anymore. I have no idea what I'm at. 

56 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I almost exclusively browse the site on my mobile, so I don't see any of that stuff anymore. I have no idea what I'm at. 

Same as Geoff's schmeckel, 11.6k or inches. Of course he has to fold it in half to achieve this.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Same as Geoff's schmeckel, 11.6k or inches. Of course he has to fold it in half to achieve this.

QFT.

I thought this was a baseball reference, oh this is another post count ordeal, jesus fkn christ, I got all excited ready to dig out the yearbook and start telling glory days baseball storys, shit I had 400 K's in my baseball career, I used to blindfold myself and go take my AB, just to give the pitcher a chance, sometimes cheerleaders would ask me if I had foul balls, id just say after we go out tonight I will, but now I cant, cause jabroni didnt mean baseball, FUCK!!!

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I thought this was a baseball reference, oh this is another post count ordeal, jesus fkn christ, I got all excited ready to dig out the yearbook and start telling glory days baseball storys, shit I had 400 K's in my baseball career, I used to blindfold myself and go take my AB, just to give the pitcher a chance, sometimes cheerleaders would ask me if I had foul balls, id just say after we go out tonight I will, but now I cant, cause jabroni didnt mean baseball, FUCK!!!

I thought you gave up on baseball ever since the all star game was moved from Atlanta !

See,sometimes I do read your posts !!

14 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I thought you gave up on baseball ever since the all star game was moved from Atlanta !

See,sometimes I do read your posts !!

I did, I havent watched more then 1 game this year, not 1, I got rid of my tickets, ive watched 1 A's game on TV, if you knew me, you'd know I mustve lost my mind.

watched live b4 you bust my balls

9 hours ago, gooup said:

So long family, friends, career, hobbies, etc. I have to get posting, K?

You posted a slag in this thread and that's the gateway my friend, you are on your way. ;)

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 3:44 AM, Leykis101 said:

I did, I havent watched more then 1 game this year, not 1, I got rid of my tickets, ive watched 1 A's game on TV, if you knew me, you'd know I mustve lost my mind.

After reading many of your comments on the forum, I'm pretty sure you had nothing to lose in the first place...:)

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

After reading many of your comments on the forum, I'm pretty sure you had nothing to lose in the first place...:)

Except my cousin keeps posting picks from the game and it's driving me nuts