Vega - Anarchy And Unity

Stefan

I must be alone on this. I love hearing Def Leppard covered and don't mind this. I wish more bands would do it. Personally though, Animal would be best completely changed in style for a cover version, like make it mega heavy with crunchy guitars rather than do a faithful to the original version.

• 7 months later...

Anyone know if the Martin brothers are still in this band? For anyone not sure what I mean, I reference the press release for the new Issa album, which refers to Tom and James Martin as former members of VEGA. For what it's worth, wikipedia is still showing them as members of the band and I couldn't find anything in a google search. Anyone have some light to shed on this? 

5 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Anyone know if the Martin brothers are still in this band? For anyone not sure what I mean, I reference the press release for the new Issa album, which refers to Tom and James Martin as former members of VEGA. For what it's worth, wikipedia is still showing them as members of the band and I couldn't find anything in a google search. Anyone have some light to shed on this? 

no they've gone.

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

no they've gone.

Massive. Was it mentioned here and I just missed it, or is this not considered newsworthy? 

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

Massive. Was it mentioned here and I just missed it, or is this not considered newsworthy? 

I read a comment from a fan commenting on a recent show who said something along the lines of "it was weird not seeing Tom or James on stage with Vega". So it's true indeed.

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

I read a comment from a fan commenting on a recent show who said something along the lines of "it was weird not seeing Tom or James on stage with Vega". So it's true indeed.

Great song writers but cardboard cut outs on Stage lol. Always looked so awkward on stage to me. 

• Haha 1

Could even be cool and interesting to hear a new guitarist in the band… not that it’s a preference. But as long as they keep writing the songs, I’m hopeful the quality remains.