Spektra - Overload

Stefan

• 4 weeks later...

Very good even if their name suggests that theyre bad guys out of a Bond/Austin Powers or G.I Joe movie  :)

& you're sure ADV was involved? Maybe he just sat in a corner and watched them record it :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, lettard said:

Sounds great..this could be my this years Artic Rain...an unexpected release that hits the spot  :)

Arctic Rain/Stardust

• 2 weeks later...

Received this today,its an absolute cracker,for me not a bad tune on it for my ears..it has JSS all over it..could be almost a release of his..the sound , the vocals, the music all has his stamp and the band sounds great...love it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lettard said:

Received this today,its an absolute cracker,for me not a bad tune on it for my ears..it has JSS all over it..could be almost a release of his..the sound , the vocals, the music all has his stamp and the band sounds great...love it.

This early?!!!   Can not wait for mine , NEXT WEEK!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else get this gem yet? For me its great stuff...interested to hear other opinions?

Its definitely my suprise of the year so far...music wise ;) 

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Anyone else get this gem yet? For me its great stuff...interested to hear other opinions?

still not on Spotify 🤔

9 hours ago, lettard said:

Really like what I've heard with those promo tracks.  As you pointed out, Soto's involvement stood out to me right away from the backing vocals to the overall sound  

Edited by Crazysam

I laughed when IU read this though in a write-up on the album:

Del Vecchio’s fingerprints are all over ‘Forsaken’ and ‘Behind Closed Doors’. Overly familiar keyboard motifs and riffs strip all sense of freshness from the songs. You’d be hard pushed to pick these out in an identity parade.