Night Ranger - ATBPO

Stefan

81ctmhct8as._sl1200_.jpg?w=1024

Press release:

Legendary hard rockers Night Ranger are set to release their 12th studio album, "ATBPO” on August 6, 2021 via Frontiers Music Srl. "ATBPO" stands for And The Band Played On, an ode to making music during the covid era. It will be available on CD and Vinyl (several limited edition, color vinyl versions), as well as digitally across all streaming platforms.

The band began writing the album in early 2020, amid the onset of the global pandemic. After narrowing down the song selection and tightening them up to their well-known rock ‘n roll sound, the band hit the studio, although separately, due to the times we are in. Throughout "ATBPO", we hear Night Ranger continuing their hot streak that kicked off with 2011's "Somewhere In California". Ten years on, and two highly acclaimed albums later, "High Road" and "Don't Let Up", the band's latest studio work shows them still burning with that high octane hard rock energy they are known for. Night Ranger has always had a knack for killer melodies, intricate instrumentation, and captivating lyrics; "ATBPO" delivers all of that and more.

Having sold over 17 million albums worldwide, performed across more than 4000 stages, and enjoyed a radio audience that exceeds 1 billion, Night Ranger has both epitomized and transcended the arena rock sound and style well beyond that era. With multiple songs having a significant impact on popular culture, Night Ranger continues to grow their fanbase. The band is proof that powerful songs alongside incredibly talented musicians is the perfect formula for continued success. 

Night Ranger is Jack Blades (bass, vocals), Kelly Keagy (drums, vocals), Brad Gillis (lead & rhythm guitars), Eric Levy (keyboards), and Keri Kelli (lead & rhythm guitars).

Tracklist:

1.  Coming For You

2.  Bring It All Home To Me

3.  Breakout

4.  Hard To Make It Easy

5.  Can’t Afford A Hero

6.  Cold As December

7.  Dance

8.  The Hardest Road

9.  Monkey

10. A Lucky Man

11. Tomorrow

12. Savior (Bonus Track - CD & LP versions only) 

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Three pretty average songs, to be fair, but they always sound nice and it'll be worth a listen. Anyone still find themselves struggling to compute that a member of Big Bang Babies is now a member of Night Ranger?

27 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Three pretty average songs, to be fair, but they always sound nice and it'll be worth a listen. Anyone still find themselves struggling to compute that a member of Big Bang Babies is now a member of Night Ranger?

Just what I was thinking on both counts.

Second tune for me was best..didnt care for the 3rd at all...boring comes to mind

10 hours ago, Geoff said:

Keri, the member you talking about, has been few bands e.g. Alice Cooper's touring band and Shameless

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually really disappointed with it. Can't be bothered to dig deep at the moment, but there was one riff-heavy tune that was pretty cool and the rest didn't do much for me at all.