Help me to find the name of a band!!!

Hello friends!
I listened somewhere around 2007 a terribly captivating song with such a memorable chorus that I'm still humming it !!! The song was exhibited as an mp3 on one of the sites for reviews of melodic rock bands. I don't know the lyrics of the song, the only thing I remember from the lyrics of the chorus is the infectious refrain "Na, na, na, na-a, na".
 The only thing I can remember from the review is that the CD was released around the early 2000s, but the song itself may have been recorded in the late 80's or early 90's. I have a vague memory that the album features musicians involved in one way or another with Paul Shortino. I am 100% sure that the band is American or Canadian ...
My most sincere request is to help me find the name of the band !!!
PLEASE !!!!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

Our representative AORDave will be right with you to assist you in the discovery of your song, you know Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah are very common lyrics, it could be Journey, Lovin Touchin Squeezin, it has those same lyrics, and
The Police have a song called De Doo Doo, which could be mistaken for that, but I dont think Shortino had anything to do with those, cant you dig deep and come up with a website or a label cause I cant even figure out who sings songs I have stuck in my head where all I can here is the melody but I dont the lyrics, no way in hell I can even know where to start without some kind of lead, Shortino is literally like a needle in a haystack, as much shit as he has his hands in, if your positive he had something to do with it, just go search around his Bio, even if you have to go to Discogs and make a nexus between his listed work as various other projects other then performer, damn thats a long shot buddy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Our representative AORDave will be right with you to assist you in the discovery of your song, you know Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah are very common lyrics, it could be Journey, Lovin Touchin Squeezin, it has those same lyrics, and
The Police have a song called De Doo Doo, which could be mistaken for that, but I dont think Shortino had anything to do with those, cant you dig deep and come up with a website or a label cause I cant even figure out who sings songs I have stuck in my head where all I can here is the melody but I dont the lyrics, no way in hell I can even know where to start without some kind of lead, Shortino is literally like a needle in a haystack, as much shit as he has his hands in, if your positive he had something to do with it, just go search around his Bio, even if you have to go to Discogs and make a nexus between his listed work as various other projects other then performer, damn thats a long shot buddy.

Shit dude... I know a few Shortino tunes but that’s an ask with just a few ‘Na Na Na’s’ :lol:

@traditionalheavy Any other stand out memories - Riffs, other lyrics etc? As our AOR aficionado Leykis101 pointed out those are very popular lyrics. 

I've had a look through some late 90 / early 00 Shortino releases (The Cutt & ‘Stand Or Fall’) and nothing jumps out. 

We may have to call in the heavy artillery MrAOR. 

I assume not, but could it be this?

4 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Shit dude... I know a few Shortino tunes but that’s an ask with just a few ‘Na Na Na’s’ :lol:

@traditionalheavy Any other stand out memories - Riffs, other lyrics etc? As our AOR aficionado Leykis101 pointed out those are very popular lyrics. 

I've had a look through some late 90 / early 00 Shortino releases (The Cutt & ‘Stand Or Fall’) and nothing jumps out. 

We may have to call in the heavy artillery MrAOR. 

I assume not, but could it be this?

OH SHIT!!! you thinkin of callin in the Wolf??? we aint gotta call in Mr. AOR do we, he only takes 6 figure jobs, we can figure this out without calling in the Guru, im sure he's got way more important shit to do.

• Haha 1

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

The band is BADD BOYZ!!!! YES YES YES

Aordave89, you are GOD GOD GOD GOD!!!!!!!!

You nailed it so hard... Straight to my heart :)
I am the happiest man in the world!!!!!

I'm gonna listen to that song all the the days until CD is in my hands... I will purchase it!

P.S.: I am so grateful to all the guys who dug for me throuh the hard rock vault!!!!!

Aordave89 is GOD!!!!!

Greetings from Bulgaria :)

Edited by traditionalheavy
grammar mistakes :)
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, traditionalheavy said:

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

The band is BADD BOYZ!!!! YES YES YES

Aordave89, you are GOD GOD GOD GOD!!!!!!!!

You nailed it so hard... Straight to my heart :)
I am the happiest man in the world!!!!!

I'm gonna listen to that song all the the days until CD is in my hands... I will purchase it!

P.S.: I am so grateful to all the guys who dug for me throuh the hard rock vault!!!!!

Aordave89 is GOD!!!!!

Greetings from Bulgaria :)

My pleasure dude - enjoy the CD! It’s a good one.

If you find yourself humming a song without knowing it’s identity in the future... don’t wait 14 years to ask this time!! :lol: