Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Protestors are calling for a civil war, LOL, naive, ignorance is a great excuse for mass execution of trouble makers huh?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a flat answer... your a dumb ass. LOL.

 

Seriously that is some whacked out shit 4 real.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, martinsane said:

I have a flat answer... your a dumb ass. LOL.

 

Seriously that is some whacked out shit 4 real.

 

And people say I'm a conspiracy theorist, dont know whats gonna wake them up next to waking up and realizing your in a civil war, and this civil war wont be our military, it will be you, yes you, if you wanted it or not, fighting against the left and terrorists like BLM and Antifa, and there is thousands of them, in every state, I wonder how many keyboard leftists suddenly become woke to the fact their in a civil war they have to fight in, but they wont have guns, so i dont know what to tell them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 9:05 PM, Leykis101 said:

And people say I'm a conspiracy theorist, dont know whats gonna wake them up next to waking up and realizing your in a civil war, and this civil war wont be our military, it will be you, yes you, if you wanted it or not, fighting against the left and terrorists like BLM and Antifa, and there is thousands of them, in every state, I wonder how many keyboard leftists suddenly become woke to the fact their in a civil war they have to fight in, but they wont have guns, so i dont know what to tell them.

Well for one the politicians could "get woke" and take back the streets, but that won't happen.

Yea, yea, yea. I hear you and I am not discrediting any wrongdoings or the "true" issues our society has, but running amok in the streets, breaking shit and threatening people, at least in a civilized society is not OK and if it was going down 10 years ago this wouldn't be a thing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, martinsane said:

Well for one the politicians could "get woke" and take back the streets, but that won't happen.

Yea, yea, yea. I hear you and I am not discrediting any wrongdoings or the "true" issues our society has, but running amok in the streets, breaking shit and threatening people, at least in a civilized society is not OK and if it was going down 10 years ago this wouldn't be a thing.

Whats gonna happen is this whole things gonna blow up in their face, pretty soon, all these people are going to start taking it personally, saying im not a fucking racist, and I resent being told im one, matter of fact Ive had it, I'm even starting to notice myself looking negatively at people, mostly white liberals, but I gotta keep reminding myself, it's a very small minority of people who are making all this noise, and I should never judge people, or at least judge them as individuals, but a whole lot of people are beginning to get sick of being told what oppressors we are, how our ancestors owned slaves, nobody im related to was even in America at that time, and nobody i know was a slave, it's a bunch of lazy fucking scumbags who leech off the system, and just want a hand out, without doing anything for it, it's going to come to a head, mark my words, and not a pretty one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Whats gonna happen is this whole things gonna blow up in their face, pretty soon, all these people are going to start taking it personally, saying im not a fucking racist, and I resent being told im one, matter of fact Ive had it, I'm even starting to notice myself looking negatively at people, mostly white liberals, but I gotta keep reminding myself, it's a very small minority of people who are making all this noise, and I should never judge people, or at least judge them as individuals, but a whole lot of people are beginning to get sick of being told what oppressors we are, how our ancestors owned slaves, nobody im related to was even in America at that time, and nobody i know was a slave, it's a bunch of lazy fucking scumbags who leech off the system, and just want a hand out, without doing anything for it, it's going to come to a head, mark my words, and not a pretty one.

Yea I am wondering and have been, what that "head" is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

a head is when they begin actively trying to destroy things that affect our personal life, and White people go from silent to done with this shit, and decide this is all fucking getting old, and we let them blow their own horns long enough, but at 70% of the US population, even 17% of whites would demolish the system, why is it that white people are even in a position of power to begin with? it's not white peoples fault they had motivation, ambition, drive, they set goals, they reached goals, they did whatever they had to do at that point in time, but most of all, they wanted to progress, now they are being accosted for it, you don't really think that's going to continue do you? I don't, it's actually the decisions like these that put blacks where they are, yeah lets try to fuck with majority of the country, instead of just doing what whites and mexicans and orientals do, that's to much work, like I said, I'm beginning to think racist thoughts, you know me the Japanese white supremacist.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The "JWS" funny. I am envisioning some bad ass t-shirts...

 

I get it Cody, the "head" I was referencing is what catastrophe is going to happen that makes everyone truly WAKE up and realize that the last year has been a travesty and of course now that the "head" has happened there is no going back.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, martinsane said:

The "JWS" funny. I am envisioning some bad ass t-shirts...

 

I get it Cody, the "head" I was referencing is what catastrophe is going to happen that makes everyone truly WAKE up and realize that the last year has been a travesty and of course now that the "head" has happened there is no going back.

No, and whats sad is my black friends dont go for any of this shit, they work, obey the laws, love their family's, and they feel their being put in a us against them scenario, well I got my black friends backs every bit as much as my white friends, I have loyalty to my friends and family, if your a good person, and you just do what you need to, I am cool with you, whats so funny is my black friends dont play victim, they dont say poor me, they actually do not like any of this shit, and dont like BLM and the left making it seem like it's all blacks, which im sure many ignorant people could very easily perceive it that way, im just saying, nobody in the US is treated differently, ive had dildo cops kick my ass a bunch of times, you know how i cured that? I stopped breaking the law, i'll tell you one thing though, a lot of cops who didnt see color are surely going to start now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rob Babcock said:

The Trumptards better be careful what they wish for!  If the 'Bugaloo' happens their corpses will be stacked like cordwood! :eek:

Oh im sure their terrified

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.