• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I was hoping for a lot of people congratulating me and instead things took a turn !

Shh. Quiet. The adults are talking. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven’t been posting here half as long as you other dudes but this site is far more knowledgeable and informative than most of the Melodic Rock groups on Facebook. I’m no rookie when it comes to the

You know, this site is a lot of things to a lot of people. We all have different reasons for posting, but the love of the same music is something we all have in common and is why we all found this pla

I've quizzed Wes many times why he doesn't post here and not enough time is laughable. He spends his life in the mafia on FB. He is virtually the first person to post on any thread. He must be looking

Posted Images

Well I'm always under the perception I know everyone in here, and if I said something that truly offended anyone, they wouldnt hesitate to PM me or just tell me out on the board hey that's fucked up, and it offends me, I mean I would hope they would, as I state often, I consider the people on here friends, and If someone figured out a way to offend me, I'd certainly tell them hey man, thats fucked up, but I guess I dont take things offensively, I believe what I believe, If I have a problem with you i'll say it, on PM, as I will not call someone out in a rude manner on the boards, and I will be the first to stick up for people getting hammered on, which thankfully doesnt go on here, but it does go on daily on FB, and Twitter, did I mention I'm banned on twitter, lol, im fully aware of the things I say, but I never try to personally insult anyone, if your black, I take you as a person, but that doesnt mean I will not call out the bullshit going on by BLM, as they have made it about race,and race only,  if your gay, or trans, or LGBTQRSP, great, I'm very liberal towards that shit, but I still use the classic vocabulary, and cause I call someone a fag, or gay, doesnt mean I mean their homosexual, and the origin of those words dont sit on anything to do with homosexuality, they were hijacked, I dont say anything on here I dont say on FB or Insta, and I do get punished sometimes, but  if your homosexual, and I hurt your feelings, tell me, if your offended by me, tell me, I dont read minds. Sorry Dan if I'm really the reason you feel that numbers of dwindled, I'll own it, and fix it.

Edited by Leykis101
  • 2020 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well I'm always under the perception I know everyone in here, and if I said something that truly offended anyone, they wouldnt hesitate to PM me or just tell me out on the board hey that's fucked up, and it offends me, I mean I would hope they would, as I state often, I consider the people on here friends, and If someone figured out a way to offend me, I'd certainly tell them hey man, thats fucked up, but I guess I dont take things offensively, I believe what I believe, If I have a problem with you i'll say it, on PM, as I will not call someone out in a rude manner on the boards, and I will be the first to stick up for people getting hammered on, which thankfully doesnt go on here, but it does go on daily on FB, and Twitter, did I mention I'm banned on twitter, lol, im fully aware of the things I say, but I never try to personally insult anyone, if your black, I take you as a person, but that doesnt mean I will not call out the bullshit going on by BLM, as they have made it about race,and race only,  if your gay, or trans, or LGBTQRSP, great, I'm very liberal towards that shit, but I still use the classic vocabulary, and cause I call someone a fag, or gay, doesnt mean I mean their homosexual, and the origin of those words dont sit on anything to do with homosexuality, they were hijacked, I dont say anything on here I dont say on FB or Insta, and I do get punished sometimes, but  if your homosexual, and I hurt your feelings, tell me, if your offended by me, tell me, I dont read minds. Sorry Dan if I'm really the reason you feel that numbers of dwindled, I'll own it, and fix it.

Well said mate. Like you, I was a bit disappointed that someone complained to Dan.

I'm hoping they were "non regulars".

For the record, I have never complained, nor would I.
Maybe there needs to be more emphasis on introductions.
Maybe opening discussions for new people on fav bands etc to make them a bit more comfortable.
Can be hard to jump into a group and it often appears more cliquey than it is at the start.