M3 Festival in Columbia, MD back on!

• My Little Pony

Damn!

Was this just announced? It's def short notice for those who need to make travel arrangements. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Damn!

Was this just announced? It's def short notice for those who need to make travel arrangements. 

Yes:

1 hr ago

We’re excited to announce that M3 Rock Festival has been rescheduled to July 4th weekend - July 2-4, 2021! And will be celebrated as "M3 America" for one year only. Fireworks to follow Kix on Friday Night.
Great pavilion seats and lawn tickets are still available! Single day tickets and three day passes are on sale now!"
M3 will remain focused on doing this years festival in a safe and responsible way, consistent with public health guidance and in full compliance with state and local regulations. Because the guidelines are continuing to change, we will follow guidance related to outdoor venues from local and State health department officials closer to the date of the show.
Please check back on our website and social channels for updated.
Once final guidelines are established (but no later than a week before the show),they be posted on the website and social media, as well as be emailed to ticket-holders. We join our artists In looking forward to safe, healthy and enjoyable concerts.

Edited by AlphaMale
  • My Little Pony

KIX and then fireworks? It should be the other way around. You can't follow KIX!!

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

For some reason the bottom cut off:

complete.jpg

Edited by AlphaMale

Which Great White? Which L.A. Guns?

Original Hurricane??

• My Little Pony
57 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Which Great White? Which L.A. Guns?

Original Hurricane??

Is Jack Russell still calling himself Great White? And did Great White hire a new singer? 

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Is Jack Russell still calling himself Great White? And did Great White hire a new singer? 

I guess it's the Mitch Malloy version of GW. I would go just to throw eggs at Mark Kendall.