Busted this disc out yesterday and really forgot how good it was, I mean in some places Kristen Massey sounds eerily as close to Stevie Knicks then I have ever heard anyone get, in passing it fucks with me, but I wish they would get back together and hire someone to write some better songs for them, even though there were some strong songs on their debut, this one for example, I fucking really love this song..

I have always loved this album.  Bought it back in the day when it came out.

The group name on my CD was "Siren" not "Red Siren", FWIW.

Posted (edited)

they have a grip of covers they released as singles under Red Siren, so I guess I just call them that, plus my CD has RED embeded above the Siren, doesnt your? BTW Kristen has another band with 2 of her sister who are all smoking hot btw called Tami Show. 

Edited by Leykis101
31 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

they have a grip of covers they released as singles under Red Siren, so I guess I just call them that, plus my CD has RED embeded above the Siren, doesnt your?

No.  Mine was exactly like this one on Amazon, which also shows the band name as just "Siren" on the CD itself:

https://smile.amazon.com/All-Forgiven-Siren-Red/dp/B000008JUS/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=red+siren+cd&qid=1618873283&sr=8-2

thats weird, u can see the red on the cover above

Interesting. Different cover for Europe and US.  For some reasons their were called Red Siren in Europe and Siren in US.

European CD cover:

R-2744597-1299092427.jpeg.jpg

R-2744597-1299092435.jpeg.jpg

US version of the CD:

R-2744619-1299092877.jpeg.jpg

R-2744619-1299092883.jpeg.jpg

And to make things stranger, 2 different versions for the European vinyl:

version 1

R-9244407-1477338419-7797.jpeg.jpg

R-9244407-1477338420-8979.jpeg.jpg

and version 2

R-2385662-1475255543-2061.jpeg.jpg

R-2385662-1475255544-8028.jpeg.jpg

I received a response in my correspondence with a sexy member of the band, nope not the guitarist, but this was included in the message she sent,  "It was a complete shit show, the 1st run of albums had already arrived in stores when we received a cease and desist letter from the lawyers of another band who claimed they were Siren before we were and if the album went out with their name on it they were going to start pounding us with lawsuits, so our lawyer discovered it wasn't an international issue, only in a particular country, or continent to be accurate, so we re-added the Red, it was the original name to begin with

21 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I received a response in my correspondence with a sexy member of the band, nope not the guitarist, but this was included in the message she sent,  "It was a complete shit show, the 1st run of albums had already arrived in stores when we received a cease and desist letter from the lawyers of another band who claimed they were Siren before we were and if the album went out with their name on it they were going to start pounding us with lawsuits, so our lawyer discovered it wasn't an international issue, only in a particular country, or continent to be accurate, so we re-added the Red, it was the original name to begin with

The continent being Europe.

Is this the band from England who send the cease and desist letter?

https://www.discogs.com/artist/1229810-Siren-13

Edited by Stefan

Hhhmm, now I am wondering which version I have? Pretty sure it was Siren, but equally I am 5% wrong most of the times, so?

This one took a minute to seep in as at the time of acquiring it was a little lackluster for me, but i has improved with my age. 

Would like to revisit it (and many others), sigh. Some day.

13 hours ago, Stefan said:

The continent being Europe.

Is this the band from England who send the cease and desist letter?

https://www.discogs.com/artist/1229810-Siren-13

I dont know bro, she said they offered them like $50,000 for the name, that band said no, then they broke up a short time later, I guess there are a bunch of bands with that name, then some went a step further with Syren, LOL, she said thats probably more then Siren made in their entire career of their band,

7 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Hhhmm, now I am wondering which version I have? Pretty sure it was Siren, but equally I am 5% wrong most of the times, so?

This one took a minute to seep in as at the time of acquiring it was a little lackluster for me, but i has improved with my age. 

Would like to revisit it (and many others), sigh. Some day.

Im 80% wrong 90% of the time, and 78% of statistics are made up

• Like 1
On 4/20/2021 at 11:17 PM, Leykis101 said:

Im 80% wrong 90% of the time, and 78% of statistics are made up

So the women in our lives constantly tell us anyways. At least with our being wrong that is. Sigh.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, martinsane said:

So the women in our lives constantly tell us anyways. At least with our being wrong that is. Sigh.

Thats cause they know everything

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Thats cause they know everything

So they keep saying. I guess repetition is a good thing for a growing mind...

• Haha 1

they got a little more into the hi-tech aor realm on this album, I liked it alot more,