Wicked Smile - Wait For The Night

Stefan

• 3 months later...

2447638683.jpg

New song 'Last Goodbye'.

Press release:

Wicked Smile - Wait for the Night (2021) Australian heavy rockers Wicked Smile will release their debut full length album titled ‘Wait for the Night’ on September 24th.

Wicked Smile are all about bringing back fist pumping heavy rock to the forefront with a collection of ten ‘killer songs’. The forthcoming album is produced by Paul Laine (The Defiants) and mastered by Bruno Ravel (The Defiants/Danger Danger). Guitarist Stevie Janevski goes on to say, “last year was all about giving the world a ‘taste’ of what we’re about. We’re a five-piece kick ass heavy rock band and I think we made our presence known with the release of our Delirium sampler ep”.

Wicked Smile is fronted by charismatic powerhouse lead vocalist Danny Cecati (ex Pegazus & Eyefear) with Stevie Janevski (The Radio Sun, ex Black Majesty & Cyclone Tracy) and Dave Graham (ex In Malice’s Wake) on guitars, Glen Cav (ex Virtue) on bass and Jason Tyro on drums. Lyrically, ‘Wait for the Night’ explores current issues within society such as civil unrest, bullying and mental health.

The band has been overwhelmed by the positive response from the underground rock and metal community. Steve Price at ARfm radio called the band “kickass Australian rock with killer vocals”. Fans of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio, Metallica, Icon, Savatage and Skid Row should feel at home, with the band drawing major influence from seventies and eighties heavy rock and heavy metal.

Band line-up :

Danny Cecati - Lead Vocals

Stevie Janevski - Lead Guitar, Vocals

Dave Graham - Lead Guitar, Vocals

Glen Cav - Bass Guitar, Vocals

Jason Tyro - Drums

Produced by Paul Laine & Mastered by Bruno Ravel

Tracklisting:
1. Date With The Devil
2. Wait For The Night
3. We Fall
4. Sign Of Times
5. Daze Of Delirium
6. Killer At Large
7. Last Goodbye
8. Love’s Got A Hold On You
9. Don’t Wait For Me
10. Stronger

Get it here: https://www.ecwid.com/store/store21429008/

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

Would love to order this...but the postage is as expensive as the disc...it works out all in at £30 sterling for a cd!! Dont mind the cd price,postage is a killer as we've all previously discussed on this forum... i'll wait for the worldwide distribution deal which they're discussing :(

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2021 at 3:19 PM, lettard said:

Would love to order this...but the postage is as expensive as the disc...it works out all in at £30 sterling for a cd!! Dont mind the cd price,postage is a killer as we've all previously discussed on this forum... i'll wait for the worldwide distribution deal which they're discussing :(

Managed to get this from Cargo Records UK for a modest £12.99...being released here 15th October 2021.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody check this album out? Hitting streaming this Friday.

I'm not a huge metal guy but pretty good album....sort of has Judas Priest meets Dio type vibes but still pretty melodic.  I think Daze Of Delirium, We Fall, Loves Got A Hold On You and Killer At Large are my highlights so far.

New tune that was released:

Edited by tts42572
  • Like 2

Hi from Australia. Our full length debut album 'Wait For The Night' is out today and available via Cargo Records U.K. & via all digital platforms. Bickee Music Japan release is on Oct. 27th. (no bonus tracks)

Thanks for your kind words & support!

Here's some links

https://cargorecordsdirect.co.uk/products/wicked-smile-wait-for-the-night. (U.K./Europe)

https://www.ecwid.com/store/store21429008/Wicked-Smile-Wait-For-The-Night-cd-UNITED-STATES-ORDERS-ONLY-p396730388. (U.S.A.)

https://www.ecwid.com/store/store21429008/ (Australia/world)

https://www-bickee--music-com.translate.goog/?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=nui,sc (Japan)

WICKED SMILE - Wait For The Night album COVER ART .jpg

• Like 1

Thanx for the info Stevie...that should cover just about everyone here thats looking to purchase your disc...mine didn't come  :( maybe tomorrow  :)

All the very best with its release :drink:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...