Lady Pank, A fucking awesome band I found (but they sing in Polish) FUCK!!!

Leykis101

I have been listening to them regardless, they would be huge had they sung in English, or Ebonics

I've got the 'Tacy Sami'  album plus 'Strach Sie Bach'.. HH member Peterpoland  put me onto this lot a good few years back....Bajm are another band he recommended 'Biala Armia'  is a really good album from them

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jez said:

I've got the 'Tacy Sami'  album plus 'Strach Sie Bach'.. HH member Peterpoland  put me onto this lot a good few years back....Bajm are another band he recommended 'Biala Armia'  is a really good album from them

how ironic, I came on here looking specifically for you, I wanted you to tell me what you thought of these guys, and look at this, you already found it, I must be telekinetic, is that other band like these guys? and where is Mr. Poland?

20 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

how ironic, I came on here looking specifically for you, I wanted you to tell me what you thought of these guys, and look at this, you already found it, I must be telekinetic, is that other band like these guys? and where is Mr. Poland?

Haven't seen Peter for a good while now.. He put me onto some good stuff. Bajm are similar sort of stuff, Pop/ Rock ..some albums very hit or miss, but 'Baila Armia' is really good and well worth tracking down..should be fairly easy to find

• Thanks 1