Some shit im listening to, and would like your opine please

Leykis101

I found this CD as I was bored as a mthr fker, and was looking for bands that I never heard of, I came across this CD, I had never heard of them in my life and upon playing the disc, I don't like it, but I do, it's very weird, i decided to see if you guys had heard this band or song? it was almost something I turned right off, but there is just something about them that makes you unable to just shut their music off, anyways, it's really pretty different, so I'm sure most of you want dig it, but I more or less just think its fucking weird and wanna see some of your 2 cents in there.

Probably goes in the Heavy Metal but I am too tired to start a whole new thread, was jamming this all day, any of you guys like or jam any Eidolon

Their pretty tight, I'm surprised I never heard them, never even heard of them, I used to be way into that kind of shit, but after it exploded and there were literally a thousand bands doing it, I lost interest, I still love the originals, and some of the new bands are alright, but there's just no variation in it, like the guys who had a unique vocal delivery stood out to me, the ones you could hear and know exactly who they were, like Phil obviously, Rob Flynn, Tony Jeloncovich, these are some of the bands I fucking worshiped in High School, I even got stabbed by some straight edge faggots at the Snapcase concert, now everybody sounds like everybody else, but that didst used to be the case.

And of course my pal Tony Jelencovich, who I believe has one of the most distinguishable voices in the business, BTW if anyone cares Transport Leagues new album comes out tomorrow, dont think theres much of an audience on this board but this is when Tony was at his best, with B-Thong, Im going to go check out some more GURD though, see what I can dig up.

20 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I found this CD as I was bored as a mthr fker, and was looking for bands that I never heard of, I came across this CD, I had never heard of them in my life and upon playing the disc, I don't like it, but I do, it's very weird, i decided to see if you guys had heard this band or song? it was almost something I turned right off, but there is just something about them that makes you unable to just shut their music off, anyways, it's really pretty different, so I'm sure most of you want dig it, but I more or less just think its fucking weird and wanna see some of your 2 cents in there.

I like it. Reminds me of the Cure or Gene Loves Jezebel kind of "rock".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martinsane said:

I like it. Reminds me of the Cure or Gene Loves Jezebel kind of "rock".

Yeah I kind of got a modern feel from it, but I didnt really think of it as modern until I went back and listened to it, cause the music is almost hi-tech, I think it's the British accent the guy sings with that gives it the modern sound.