Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KILLER!!!...      

Remember - Aces High

• My Little Pony

• Like 2
10 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Really good album...but I love that tune in particular..nice vibe to it and a pounding Bassline  :)

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

For so many years that album was just the song you posted, "Alive and Kickin'," "Green-Tinted Sixties Mind," and, of course, "To Be With You." That's all that ever came to mind when I thought of Mr. Big, really, for a long time. Those were the songs that always made the playlists. 

Then two years ago, I believe, I threw it on, because it came up in conversation, and I wanted to give it a fresh listen. And holy fuck! I was absolutely dumbfounded. How did I not recognise the greatness of the remaining tracks?

It hit the hardest with this song. It's pretty much everything I want in my Melodic Hard Rock!

• Like 2
  • 2020 Gold Donors
51 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

For so many years that album was just the song you posted, "Alive and Kickin'," "Green-Tinted Sixties Mind," and, of course, "To Be With You." That's all that ever came to mind when I thought of Mr. Big, really, for a long time. Those were the songs that always made the playlists. 

Then two years ago, I believe, I threw it on, because it came up in conversation, and I wanted to give it a fresh listen. And holy fuck! I was absolutely dumbfounded. How did I not recognise the greatness of the remaining tracks?

It hit the hardest with this song. It's pretty much everything I want in my Melodic Hard Rock!

You should give the Debut a listen.

• Like 1

Went and see two  gigs that Eric, when first time  he came to Australia. Had Stormfront backing as backing band.

Got to meet him after the gig, he was kind enough to sign my CDs covers of "Sucker " Mr Big s/t and TMG the band he Jack Blades played. Asked my name and address, and would sent out a t - shirt of the tour. Yes did arrive 2 months after tour.

5 hours ago, Darkstone said:

You should give the Debut a listen.

for me a classic  :)

14 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I hear you man, I share a similar story with that album. I knew the more obvious tracks but it wasn’t until a few years later that I really appreciated the full release. So awesome!

4 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Really good disc  :)

• 2020 Gold Donors
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mr.AOR said:

Killer disc...

I've always loved "Knocked Down"

The "Mariah" version is pretty good too.  ;)

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

Yeah a great song on what for me was a decent album...some nice moments

Edited by lettard

Drums Of War - Tindrum.

How bout this one, anybody else use to rock this shit?? I fucking did, still do, good shit.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:07 AM, Mr.AOR said:

You know I use to play a song from these guys on a radio show I did, I had an awesome program director who just ordered all sorts of shit and we'd sit at the station and just fucking blow through stacks of discs, and this was one of them, the song was fucking mind blowing, it was Heartache Breakdown, and it got good response too, dude has an enormous voice, almost sounds like it could be a black dude singing rock, that song was fucking huge.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yep, big MEH from me as well. I remember when I first heard this song. You'd sit between the speakers and hear the 'stereo effect' of the noise after the word abracadabra. Missing in this version
    • i think it's quite good except for Billy's bass wanking. Can't stand the guy, always showing off.
    • New song 'Stop'. Niiiiice!    
    • The disc I specifically mentioned in my request is MITCH PERRY - 2005 - The Mitch Perry Projects by Z Records. I found it quite cheap, and BADD BOYZ s / t has a friend of mine, but he told me he doesn't sell it for anything in the world, WOW
    • Prove it! nothing you have stated is even in the ballpark, do you live by the border? are you gonna sit here and piss in my face and tell me it's raining bro? I'm being serious, have you been down and seen the wall, obviously you haven't or you wouldn't have made that ridiculous statement, that's you guys problem, just minimize it and wave it off, it's not good dude, and seriously with all due respect, and i have started to like you over on the music boards, so don't take this wrong, but you don't know what the fuck your talking about bro, and I wouldn't be so sure of that if I didn't know what i was talking about, so hope there's no hard feelings but you guys that just want to make it a left right thing have no clue, I'm not even coming from that position, if you see some of these fucking people not only would you change your tune, you would become enraged, some of these people aren't even here on their own volition, they have been sent here, to connect to a landing point for the cartels, some of them are senior citizens who are so terrified you can literally feel it from them, this is catastrophic bro, and it's fucked up you guys pipe up and smack your gums and your fucking clueless about what your talking about, because no people should treat people like these scumbag coyotes treat these people,   But it goes way beyond them just being here, the final point is there is no reason for many of these people to be here, none, they have nothing to contribute they have no skill, or even desire to work, and I know your smart enough to put the conservative liberal bullshit aside for a second to understand, none of this can end well, and if you cant, then I just assume your unable to detach from the phony bologna political act and just be a person looking at it from all the standpoints of everyone, including Americans, there's a reason people get nasty towards immigration, why do you assume that is? because there's an onslaught of noble prize Harvard graduates plowing into our country by the thousands??? is that what the problem is?? it's fucked up on every side. and anyone who tries to blame the immigrants for flooding in are just as fuckin retarded as the ones who dismiss it and minimize it, there's a huge problem in our future, and nobody's going to take a second to look at the other sides POV. 
    • Some times it cant be helped Terry, there's an abnormal sense of douche baggery on hand here, and I'm not even allowed to take part, it's literally eating me up, just sitting here watching some of the greatest insults Ive ever seen fly by, and cant do a thing about it but watch them, I mean honestly bro, the intelligence level of some of the insults that have been exchanged are new level type shit, a whole new world of insults, I don't know how long I can hold out, maybe we arrange something to get my 2 cents out there in the way of the ground breaking jabs being slung?
    • YEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! The band is BADD BOYZ!!!! YES YES YES Aordave89, you are GOD GOD GOD GOD!!!!!!!! You nailed it so hard... Straight to my heart I am the happiest man in the world!!!!! I'm gonna listen to that song all the the days until CD is in my hands... I will purchase it! P.S.: I am so grateful to all the guys who dug for me throuh the hard rock vault!!!!!   Aordave89 is GOD!!!!! Greetings from Bulgaria
    • I'm finding myself in not only a Country mood, but also a Western mood. When it comes to old school/new school transition, Mid 80s Dwight Yoakam was as good as it gets.      

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.