Melodic Hard Rock Song of the Day

• 2020 Gold Donors

A couple of great tracks from the "Gladiator" (1992) soundtrack by "Warrant".

For me this represents their peak. I love their post "Dog Eat Dog" stuff, but this is probably the last time they were still commercially popular. 

BTW, if you haven't seen the '92 "Gladiator" with Cuba Gooding Jr, then do so immediately. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 1:15 AM, Darkstone said:

A couple of great tracks from the "Gladiator" (1992) soundtrack by "Warrant".

For me this represents their peak. I love their post "Dog Eat Dog" stuff, but this is probably the last time they were still commercially popular. 

BTW, if you haven't seen the '92 "Gladiator" with Cuba Gooding Jr, then do so immediately. 

Love that movie!

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 12:17 AM, Darkstone said:

Yep, can't argue with that.

What is it? Can't see it.

19 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Whitesnake 1987 being one of the best MHR albums of all time.

Absolutely

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• There has to be some form of responsibility attributed to the employer since they mandated the form of vaccine. A lawsuit seems appropriate in those circumstances.
    • side effects suck, and can be fatal. Sad, but real life, and extremely rare. More chance of dying from a coconut landing on your head than from a shark attack etc
    • Agree with all that. Glad you got a shot, even if it was not ideal for you to do so.
    • https://thecovidblog.com/2021/07/11/robin-spring-saunders-45-year-old-baltimore-woman-gets-mandatory-mrna-injection-for-employment-dead-six-days-later/ TheCOVIDBlog.com July 11, 2021 Ms. Robin Spring Saunders. BALTIMORE — A 45-year-old mother achieved her goal of employment at one of the most prestigious universities in the world. But she never made it to her first day of work. Ms. Robin Spring Saunders received her first injection of experimental mRNA on June 21, according to her Facebook page. It’s unclear if it was Pfizer or Moderna. But at this point, it doesn’t really matter. She apparently was not thrilled about receiving the shot. But she did it as a condition of employment at Johns Hopkins University, which mandates the experimental shots for all faculty and staff. The adverse effects were almost immediate. Her cousin, Crystal Grainger, wrote on Sunday morning, June 27 that Ms. Saunders was experiencing life-threatening reactions. She was on a ventilator and suffered from brain and heart issues. Ms. Grainger, as some others have reported, said the reaction came after the second injection. But that would mean Ms. Saunders received two shots in less than a week, which is highly unlikely and very dangerous. Several family members and friends confirmed it was the first shot. The damage was too severe to overcome. Ms. Autumn Harvey, Robin’s daughter, confirmed that her mother passed away later that afternoon. Several others confirmed her death thereafter. From dream to nightmare It appears Ms. Saunders wanted to work with autistic children and earned credentials to do so. Her Facebook page indicates that she bootstrapped her way to the Johns Hopkins opportunity. She was working several jobs at the time, including Home Depot, Lowe’s and Amazon. She was hired at Johns Hopkins University to fulfill her midlife goal. Several friends and family members talked about filing a lawsuit against Johns Hopkins. It will be interesting to see if they follow through. Ms. Saunders is survived by her mother and daughter.
    • It was also reported that Santa Cruz's Instagram page was hacked and that's why it was deleted. I hope they return. 
    • via Wiki: Archie Cruz's rehab and band line-up changes & Moonchild (2020–present)[edit] On 2 May 2020, following a tumultuous break-up with Archie's fiancé, he left California and headed back to his native Finland throwing plans for Santa Cruz up in the air while Archie dealt with his personal issues. Ero Cruz and others left the band, leaving the future line-up and planning for Santa Cruz uncertain. On 29 May 2020, Archie Cruz announced on Instagram that he had successfully completed a rehab program. During mid-2020, Archie was accepted as a cast member/participant of the reality TV show Survivor Finland ("Selviytyjät Suomi") due to air in Finland February 2021. After the filming of Survivor Finland, Archie has been writing and recording new music during October / November at Crehate Studios in Gothenburg Sweden. With new management in place plus a team of American and Swedish Producers / Co-writers Archie continues to compile material for and negotiating a new album expected out 2021. In January 2021, Archie Cruz announced the upcoming release of his new single, "Moonchild", and stated that he and Toxy were the only current official members of Santa Cruz. The single was released on 19 February 2021 on all major music platforms, with a music video being released on YouTube simultaneously. The same occurred on 9 April 2021, when a new release titled "Crossfire" was uploaded to all major music platforms, also with an accompanying music video on YouTube. In July 2021, the official Santa Cruz Instagram page was deleted, throwing the future of the band into further speculation.
    • Well damn... just bought one of their albums, come on here to find out if anyone likes them as well, find out they are finished. Awesome...
    • That's what people don't get. It's not even about the vaccine. I'm booked in for my jab too in a week. It's about the government control, the stifling of free speech, the over-reaction of media and bureaucrats, the trampling of individual liberties in the name of supposed "better for all", the destruction of precious childhood years, the virtue signalling of celebrities, the rise of Stasi-style "dob in your neighbour" schemes, etc.  That is what the problem is, and what is most disappointing and disturbing is how easily and willingly people seem to have surrendered all this for this illusion of safety. 
    • Yeah mate, that's not the part I'm worried about. For the record, I get my second jab in a month. I didn't get it because I wanted to, but because there's no point putting off the inevitable, especially with $50 incentive from my workplace, lol.  International, or even nationwide travel seems actual years away down here in this cesspool, but I know that neither will ever be possible again without proof of vaccination. And either will most things, far as I can tell, the way this thing is going.  We even got told this week that going forward it would be hard to maintain our current employment without being vaccinated.  So as much as I despise this mandatory non-mandarory vaccine, I also understand there's no getting around it. 
    • Heart 2 Heart - Broke N Blue

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.