Melodic Hard Rock Song of the Day

Darkstone

13 hours ago, Doggy said:

Pity Juno's solo album is horrible. When asked if there is follow up of  " Nightstreet " , he said that he has moved on.

Moved on...from his most quality stuff...thats a pity,there are many bands out there that wouldve loved to have released an album like that.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Steve Grimmett is another one of my favourite vocalists. 

I really love these two "Lionsheart" tracks, especially "Portrait". The opening riff is killer. 

• Like 2

I see it says on the Portrait track 2015 remaster? did it get remastered? wouldnt mind hearing it with a beefier sound...I know theyve released the Heart Of A Lion boxset through Dissonance Records with all the albums included,read somewhere that its Remastered but have also read that this is not the case...hmm?

Just checked reviews and it is remastered but enough to really be noticed? :blink: why bother?

Apparently it was to bring all the discs to the same sound level,whatever that means.

Edited by lettard

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, lettard said:

I see it says on the Portrait track 2015 remaster? did it get remastered? wouldnt mind hearing it with a beefier sound...I know theyve released the Heart Of A Lion boxset through Dissonance Records with all the albums included,read somewhere that its Remastered but have also read that this is not the case...hmm?

Just checked reviews and it is remastered but enough to really be noticed? :blink: why bother?

Apparently it was to bring all the discs to the same sound level,whatever that means.

Yeah, I didn't really notice much of a difference. 

7 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Love it,almost impossible to find this disc...these guys went on to form Kick with the now Vega frontman  :)bit of useless trivia there..which everyone probably already knows

• 2023 Gold Donors

A couple from "The Mob".

I'm not the biggest Doug Pinnick fan, but throw in Reb Beach and Kip Winger (plays bass and produced by), then I'm in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

A couple from "The Mob".

I'm not the biggest Doug Pinnick fan, but throw in Reb Beach and Kip Winger (plays bass and produced by), then I'm in.

Was actually quite a good album if memory serves,may have to dig it out again,agree with everything you just said btw  :)

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

A couple from "21 guns - Salute".

It opens with one of the best Rockers you'll hear, then follows it up with a Killer Power Ballad.

Another masterpiece album IMO.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2021 at 7:38 AM, lettard said:

Agreed :drink: 

and how a comeback should sound  :)

LOVE IT