Jump to content

White Heat becomes Firehouse (A Blast from the past!)


whiplash1972
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Very, very cool.

They were on top of the world. Little did they know how soon the end would come, for all of us.

 

You got that right!  I remember seeing WARRANT, TRIXTER and FIREHOUSE in the fall of 1991, and the music of the 80's was still standing tall at that point.  Just a few short months later and it all came crashing down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gener8tr said:

 

You got that right!  I remember seeing WARRANT, TRIXTER and FIREHOUSE in the fall of 1991, and the music of the 80's was still standing tall at that point.  Just a few short months later and it all came crashing down.

Was still good in June 1992 when I seen Wildside, Roxy Blue, and Babylon AD. 

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Was still good in June 1992 when I seen Wildside, Roxy Blue, and Babylon AD. 

What a line up. Who was best? 

I have a bootleg of the Warrant, Firehouse and Trixter tour, sounds and looked awesome. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aordave89 said:

What a line up. Who was best? 

I have a bootleg of the Warrant, Firehouse and Trixter tour, sounds and looked awesome. 

I think Wildside and Roxy Blue were equally good. Babylon AD was the disappointment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Babylon AD was actually filming the video for "So Savage The Heart" that night but half the crowd bounced after Roxy Blue, Wildside, and local openers Bomb Squad were done.

They weren't bad but weren't nothing special either. Derek sounded good. They just were kind of boring.

 

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, lettard said:

What ever became of the other band mentioned...Peringone or something?

Paragon

They had tracks on both Metal Mythos Compilation CDs (Compilation of North Carolina metal/hard rock bands):

https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=236&CDName=Metal Mythos Volume 1

https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=236&CDName=Metal Mythos Volume II

and I believe they did a demo cassette as well. 

They had a reunion back in 2013; you can check out more songs here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/crottsman/videos

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Babylon AD was actually filming the video for "So Savage The Heart" that night but half the crowd bounced after Roxy Blue, Wildside, and local openers Bomb Squad were done.

They weren't bad but weren't nothing special either. Derek sounded good. They just were kind of boring.

 

That’s cool to read. I can imagine Wildside was great. I was certainly born in the wrong era!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nah, the real White Heat sings Crazy For You, are from Canada, and had 1 album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.