White Heat becomes Firehouse (A Blast from the past!)

whiplash1972

Someone recorded this off of our local Charlotte NBC station channel 36 back in the day...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Very, very cool.

They were on top of the world. Little did they know how soon the end would come, for all of us.

You got that right!  I remember seeing WARRANT, TRIXTER and FIREHOUSE in the fall of 1991, and the music of the 80's was still standing tall at that point.  Just a few short months later and it all came crashing down.

1 minute ago, gener8tr said:

You got that right!  I remember seeing WARRANT, TRIXTER and FIREHOUSE in the fall of 1991, and the music of the 80's was still standing tall at that point.  Just a few short months later and it all came crashing down.

Was still good in June 1992 when I seen Wildside, Roxy Blue, and Babylon AD. 

Edited by AlphaMale

31 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Was still good in June 1992 when I seen Wildside, Roxy Blue, and Babylon AD. 

What a line up. Who was best? 

I have a bootleg of the Warrant, Firehouse and Trixter tour, sounds and looked awesome. 

1 hour ago, Aordave89 said:

What a line up. Who was best? 

I have a bootleg of the Warrant, Firehouse and Trixter tour, sounds and looked awesome. 

I think Wildside and Roxy Blue were equally good. Babylon AD was the disappointment.

• Like 1

Babylon AD was actually filming the video for "So Savage The Heart" that night but half the crowd bounced after Roxy Blue, Wildside, and local openers Bomb Squad were done.

They weren't bad but weren't nothing special either. Derek sounded good. They just were kind of boring.

Edited by AlphaMale

10 hours ago, lettard said:

What ever became of the other band mentioned...Peringone or something?

Paragon

They had tracks on both Metal Mythos Compilation CDs (Compilation of North Carolina metal/hard rock bands):

https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=236&CDName=Metal Mythos Volume 1

https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=236&CDName=Metal Mythos Volume II

and I believe they did a demo cassette as well. 

They had a reunion back in 2013; you can check out more songs here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/crottsman/videos

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Babylon AD was actually filming the video for "So Savage The Heart" that night but half the crowd bounced after Roxy Blue, Wildside, and local openers Bomb Squad were done.

They weren't bad but weren't nothing special either. Derek sounded good. They just were kind of boring.

That’s cool to read. I can imagine Wildside was great. I was certainly born in the wrong era!

Nah, the real White Heat sings Crazy For You, are from Canada, and had 1 album.