Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Are you still doing Brutal Metal submissions?? I have submitted a bunch of shit to both the main site, and brutal, and all sorts of other shit gets posted, but not what Ive submitted, I mean a few things have, but I just don't want to waste my time if it's not really a priority anymore, no what im saying, just thought we wanted to be the biggest baddest database in the world, and with my clear knowledge of music, you would want and appreciate my input, I mean other sites would literally blow me to have me as a contribute, from my vast seemingly uncomprehending knowledge, sometimes when people ask me about music I have to refer them to the internet, and tell them it just about knows as much as me, I know some shit, like bands like Poison, Warrant, Faster Pussycat, and I know the ultra obscure shit, like Beau Nasty, Roxy Blue, Jesse Strange, and one none of you guys have ever heard of called White Heat, so lets get on that k guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike's been clearing the submission bins. Right now I see 3 pending submissions at BM, all from within the last few weeks, so there's not a backlog. Can you name some of the bands that you submitted to either site that haven't been accepted?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Are you still doing Brutal Metal submissions?? I have submitted a bunch of shit to both the main site, and brutal, and all sorts of other shit gets posted, but not what Ive submitted, I mean a few things have, but I just don't want to waste my time if it's not really a priority anymore, no what im saying, just thought we wanted to be the biggest baddest database in the world, and with my clear knowledge of music, you would want and appreciate my input, I mean other sites would literally blow me to have me as a contribute, from my vast seemingly uncomprehending knowledge, sometimes when people ask me about music I have to refer them to the internet, and tell them it just about knows as much as me, I know some shit, like bands like Poison, Warrant, Faster Pussycat, and I know the ultra obscure shit, like Beau Nasty, Roxy Blue, Jesse Strange, and one none of you guys have ever heard of called White Heat, so lets get on that k guys.

You have 3 pending submissions at Heavy Harmonies, and 3 at Brutal Metal as well; ALL submitted in March. Please elaborate on all the shit you've submitted that hasn't been added, cuz I'd be real fucking interested to know WTF you're talking about. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

You have 3 pending submissions at Heavy Harmonies, and 3 at Brutal Metal as well; ALL submitted in March. Please elaborate on all the shit you've submitted that hasn't been added, cuz I'd be real fucking interested to know WTF you're talking about. 

 

Dude i know about some heavy shit, like I bet you never heard of the band Crazy Lixx, I know about them, relax, I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention, before I submitted anymore, cause I see shit I submit at the same time, and only one of them gets put up, so I didnt know if there was shit you didnt want, or if you even put things up anymore, act like im bustin your ballz, cause I aint, I didnt even know you were still on here, sorry I didnt have an elaborate ending to my plan, ultimately Im really not talking about anything, after all these years, figured youd know that by now, plus I dont want to be submitting tons of shit if it's gonna make you guys job more stressful or make more work for you, but I know your just mad cause ive heard of the band Shakra and you havent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Mike's been clearing the submission bins. Right now I see 3 pending submissions at BM, all from within the last few weeks, so there's not a backlog. Can you name some of the bands that you submitted to either site that haven't been accepted?

I think I was more or less curious, not complaining, I submitted a few of them all at the same time, and it seems like one got put up, the others didnt, so I just didnt know if it was cause they werent wanted, or just you guys are busy, long story short, if certain shit isnt wanted then I dont want to submit it, I guess it came off wrong since everybody went super serious status, Nah, guys, I was just being a prick, not complaining or bitching, I guess now I read it back, it could seem that way, you guys do a great job, thats why I submit shit to you, and I submit deez nutz too other sites, Cool Dan and Mike??? your lordness's, your heinous, the powers that be

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I had to look at the covers I submitted, the band Pieces got that disc and submitted it the same day, even though doggy made gay jokes about it, it's lite westcoast,

Edited by Leykis101
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I had to look at the covers I submitted, the band Pieces got that disc and submitted it the same day, even though doggy made gay jokes about it, it's lite westcoast,

Actually, IMO Pieces is a bit too light. It's more 70s funk-pop than westcoast AOR.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Actually, IMO Pieces is a bit too light. It's more 70s funk-pop than westcoast AOR.

youve heard them???

Link to post
Share on other sites

and you dont think it cuts the mustard huh? did you listen to the song Magazine Lover? thats pure late 70s AOR maybe even crossing over onto the fringe of Pomp,

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Posts

    • An absolute must have album, KILLER!!! stuff...  
    • This whole transgender sport thing is a joke IMO....I mean who really cares who or what is competing in the Olympics these days, most of them are on performance drugs of one kind or another anyway....half the women look like men and some of the men look like women depending on which sport they are competing in....I just don't give a fuck anymore....I watch NHL, MLB and NFL....they can put women or transgender in any of those leagues and I'll have a good laugh....
    • Firstly, thank you for those kind words. I was moved.  Secondly, yeah, the whole transgender sport issue is a disgrace. I honestly can't understand how it's allowed.  Joe Rogan's been calling this shit out from day one.        
    • just feeling very emotional right now, and wanted to let all my HH brothers know how I feel, without being offensive or getting cancelled,  I just wanted to tell you guys that your all Fags and if you were any bigger pillow biters, you'd have to have your wrists permanently set in the limp position, especially you G-Off, I noticed since you met that new guy you dont even come on here anymore, must be getting to much weenie, anyways, your all homos, and queers, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out your all chicks with dicks, especially the wops and nips, but I think your all Crackers so I dont have to bring race into this, well that and im not a dumbocrat, Nolan I dont know if you or G-Off take more weenie, but it would be interesting to compare stats, anyways if you cant tell I had to unload this somewhere since I just got my Twitter account banned for saying that these faggot transgendered people, who are fucking men, should be able to compete against woman, in sports, cause it's pretty obvious nobody who could compete in athletics against their own gender, have to go compete in a lower level, I mean if they ever want to feel victory, isnt that why anyone would want to be a man and compete against a woman? sorry im lost, i cannot even guess the mindset behind that, you can dress like a fag and still compete against dudes, right?
    • Yay! Also one of the best guitarists, you get lots of people that copy Vai, Malmsteen, EVH e.t.c. and do it superbly well but never seen anyone come close to getting Steve Howes style. Although on recent live albums (less said about them the better)  it sounds like he has slowed a lot from his heyday.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.