What ive been binging on all night(while I stay awake all night)

Leykis101

getting myself ready for G-Offs new high budget flick were starting tomorrow, so cleansing tonight, my 1st starring role in over 4 years!

I know there are many but this is my favorite live version of Its After Dark, whats yours??? Dead Planet

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I need to play that Seventh Son release again as it has been many years....never heard of RA.....

It's what Rockbitch changed their name to, when they released their 1st CD, so yeah, it's basically Rockbitch with a more AOR less heavy sound, under a different name, and if your not well steeped in Rockbitch knowledge, let's just say it's too bad I never got to make it to one of their concerts, cause not only are they a pretty kick ass talented band, they are a legit coven of witches, who practice polyamory, and pull fans out of the crowd and blow them and fuck them, and do group sex and shit, fuck I would love going to that even if they made shitty music, they happen to be pretty decent musicians so the music was a bonus, lol