So Anti-Trumpers(who actually live here)

Leykis101

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 3/26/2021 at 1:27 PM, Leykis101 said:

think I'm just over reacting? or being a conspiracy theorist? Im sure we will see, because thats exactly where this is heading,

I'm not into this type of thinking at all..It's like finding a solution for a problem that isn't there.The state of Georgia is reacting to voter fraud when there was none so they're going to make new laws to prevent something that never happened.That's wacky to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'm not into this type of thinking at all..It's like finding a solution for a problem that isn't there.The state of Georgia is reacting to voter fraud when there was none so they're going to make new laws to prevent something that never happened.That's wacky to me.

See and I see it as making rules to prevent something that could very well happen.

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, heavyharmonies said:

You are SUCH a hypocrite. Jesus...

That's an understatement. Delusional and a hypocrite.

The perfect leftist.

Edited by AlphaMale
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, nyoilers said:

All in all, it's a good life
I got what I want
I can't complain
(I can't complain)
I'm living the good life
A toast to you now
It's all champagne
(It's all sham pain)

No it's all Pro-Pain, feels like a Foul Taste Of Freedom

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Don't ever let whoever is president affect your daily life.

Well bro, I dont let anything or anyone effect my daily life, unless it effects my daily life, but they wont ever effect my mood, thats what my fucking bitch girlfriend is for, to make certain if I come home in a great mood, happy as fuck, she makes certain that shit dont go onto long, but somethings are going to begin effecting my life, and if its not relevant to yours, it's not really worth even discussing, cause you no more care how it will effect mine, as I care how it will effect yours, but I do care that if Biden takes our guns away, its gonna finish me and G-Offs movie careers, and that cannot happen,

11 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Your movie careers are safe as long as you're both wearing masks.

Yeah but if they confiscate G-Offs gun, there will be no more movies

7 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Maybe he could try role reversal

No way, he wont do it, then people will think he's gay, his motto is, your only gay if you take it, notice he's been absent, I bet he's getting the location and 2nd unit shit done, always ahead of schedule.

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No way, he wont do it, then people will think he's gay, his motto is, your only gay if you take it, notice he's been absent, I bet he's getting the location and 2nd unit shit done, always ahead of schedule.

I heard that he was working on a remake of Mandingo but with a twist.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 4:58 PM, Rob Babcock said:

I live in Trumptard country!  I'm not a big fan of Shotgun Joe but he's been a big upgrade from One-Pump Trump.:headbanger::rofl2:

Oh yeah, well enlighten us Mr. Babcock, I did pose that question, but I also said to post specific details, cant just say Fuck Trump he sucks Biden is better, I am very interested to know specifics, cause from where I sit, I sincerely cant understand how any logical human being could be sincere and say that, only Trump Haters say that, and so far not one of these extend-a-mouths on here have been able to give me even a small specific example of how shits better under Biden, IDK where you live but if its anywhere around the border like me, you sure as shit aint saying Bidens better, I mean if you cant wait to start paying skyrocketing taxes, then Bidens better, I hope you do pay your taxes though, other country's are depending on it, speaking of which, something the Retard Media haven't seemed to discuss cause they've had their tongue so far up old joes poop shoot,

Wonder how this one got overlooked huh???

https://www.aol.com/news/nkorea-warns-us-very-grave-011024085-095526831.html?fbclid=IwAR2R6xSl-45NdS93rcffG3pJKuVrypvy7dzv_bfVube1aui0WKNb0uioy6Q

• 2023 Gold Donors

I've explained why America is better under Biden and the response is for me to watch a Youtube video.

I say Fuck that ! 

Jobs being created,unemployment down,stock market up,etc....

I don't need any douchebag youtubers to explain anything to me.I can look at the facts myself !

2 hours ago, Metal T said:

...there is not a single day that goes by that I don't want to split a liberal's head open...:whistle:

Talk about the dumbest of the dumb. As clueless as it gets.

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2021 at 10:11 PM, Leykis101 said:

Oh yeah, well enlighten us Mr. Babcock, I did pose that question, but I also said to post specific details, cant just say Fuck Trump he sucks Biden is better, I am very interested to know specifics, cause from where I sit, I sincerely cant understand how any logical human being could be sincere and say that, only Trump Haters say that, and so far not one of these extend-a-mouths on here have been able to give me even a small specific example of how shits better under Biden, IDK where you live but if its anywhere around the border like me, you sure as shit aint saying Bidens better, I mean [...]

You Trumptard cucks are hilarious! I honestly can't understand you nut-huggers!:rofl2: Do you all just have daddy issues? :pimp:

7 hours ago, Rob Babcock said:

You Trumptard cucks are hilarious! I honestly can't understand you nut-huggers!:rofl2: Do you all just have daddy issues? :pimp:

I get it, nothing intelligent to say huh, nut huggers? I havent heard that since but nugget, which was around 5th grade, what does daddy issues have to do with anything, we arent strippers, I think you Biden boys have IQ issues, huh?

20 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I've explained why America is better under Biden and the response is for me to watch a Youtube video.

I say Fuck that ! 

Jobs being created,unemployment down,stock market up,etc....

I don't need any douchebag youtubers to explain anything to me.I can look at the facts myself !

Which jobs were you referring to that are being created??? hope theres lots for all the new workers to fill them. could you be specific, please?

Unemployment down?? what fucking angel dust are you smoking? They are practically paying dishwashers $20 an hour, and still cant fill the positions cause of all the unemployment being given out, nobody wants to work, seriously what kind of drugs are you partaking of? can you hook me up?

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Which jobs were you referring to that are being created??? hope theres lots for all the new workers to fill them. could you be specific, please?

Unemployment down?? what fucking angel dust are you smoking? They are practically paying dishwashers $20 an hour, and still cant fill the positions cause of all the unemployment being given out, nobody wants to work, seriously what kind of drugs are you partaking of? can you hook me up?

Like I said.... the dumbest of the dumb and as clueless as it gets.

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

There's a jobs report every month which tells us how many jobs that employers added.Jobs have been added under the Biden administration,as opposed to the previous one,which was a job loser !It's very easy to look up the info on where the new jobs are. My guess is retail,restaurants,etc...