So Anti-Trumpers(who actually live here)

Leykis101

• 2023 Gold Donors
36 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

That's rich. I don't recall the Left giving Trump the same benefit of the doubt. It was fearmongering all the time on CNN.

The media is all about fear mongering but we as individuals shouldn't be.

Biden didn't get elected to continue Trump's policies so nobody should be surprised.

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

You are SUCH a hypocrite. Jesus...

When talking about politics you gotta be hypocritical.That's why I love it so.

Especially when it's mixed with religion. 

Everyone is a hypocrite these days when it comes to politics....the right see no wrong from the Trump/Republican party and the left see no wrong when ...err.....they look in the mirror....I feel for moderates on both sides as they are under siege from all sides....

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

On January 20,2021 I stopped all the political bullshit on social media.The election is over and I moved on.We can all go on youtube and find someone that supports our position-who cares?? But on this site I'll make an exception.

But anyways I believe Leykis said it best that we're here for the music !

Thats exactly how I feel, thats why I dont mind talking shit with you guys, primarily cause I can vent, as long as I vent to people on the other side of the isle it keeps me in check, I absolutely (if you noticed) do not run around trying to find people who agree with me, because I really only agree with people on certain things, and I really dont find many people who see completely eye to eye with me on anything, like I say, I feel like it's common sense I operate off of, my eyes see something and say wait a minute, thats right or wrong, you think Im a 'trump worshiper? fuck no, I think he was the most reasonable candidate, but I was a gary johnson supporter, and a jo jorgensen supporter, I am very cool with talking shit with any of you guys, the second I get on facebook and twitter, and start doing it, Im instantly reprimanded, facebook just got a big old dose of Cody cause they keep fact checking and removing my memes, cocksuckers those are comedy, not fact, fucking commies. It is about the music, if you give me a forum within here to discuss penis size(or lack of it) or fattest girl ive ever banged, trust me, I will converse.

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Everyone is a hypocrite these days when it comes to politics....the right see no wrong from the Trump/Republican party and the left see no wrong when ...err.....they look in the mirror....I feel for moderates on both sides as they are under siege from all sides....

What are those? I consider myself extremely moderate, im socially liberal(as long as it's not fucking luni bullshit) and fiscally conservative, I'm an Atheist so that confuses many conservatives who try and recruit me to be a republican, no im a proud Libertarian, on the verge of just being independent.

This is where im at

ice_screenshot_20210322-210842.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

What are those? I consider myself extremely moderate, im socially liberal(as long as it's not fucking luni bullshit) and fiscally conservative, I'm an Atheist so that confuses many conservatives who try and recruit me to be a republican, no im a proud Libertarian, on the verge of just being independent.

A moderate is someone who has no far left or far right leanings and who is capable of compromise....they are a dying breed as you are considered a traitor to the party (Dems and Reps) if you do not lean heavily left or right....

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

if you give me a forum within here to discuss penis size(or lack of it) or fattest girl ive ever banged, trust me, I will converse.

SOMEBODY START THIS THREAD RIGHT MEOW!!

10 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

A moderate is someone who has no far left or far right leanings and who is capable of compromise....they are a dying breed as you are considered a traitor to the party (Dems and Reps) if you do not lean heavily left or right....

I figure moderates to be centrists, correct? I sit in the center of many things, like I use to be a hardliner on fags marrying, not cause I give a fuck if they get married, it effects me none, but you let them get married, then chicks with dicks are gonna want certain rights, then bestiality has to be legal right, cause I'm sexually attracted to my pit bull, so why cant i fuck my dog, you let 2 guys fuck, that's against my rights, now it's all the way down to fucking pukes who think there bitches, can play in woman's sports, I'll tell you what, there is no confusion with me, about the time one of them fucking freaks follows my daughter into a bathroom, there's a hate crime on the horizon, but you have got to keep an iron fist on certain aspects of society, not because I have any kind of Jesus shit behind it, but because when you let everyone do anything they want, your country ends up looking like Portland, see I understand the structure around the Jesus people.

I am also a Nihilist, so there really is no conceptual thinking behind it, I prefer to live my life without looking over my shoulder, wondering if those faggot antifa pukes are gonna try and get me, they have 3 times, im still going to court on some bullshit trumped up charge when all I did was nice as I could helped an antifa faggot away from my jeep, and over to the curb, now Ive got aggravated assault charges cause he was like all of them, a little bitch made faggot ass coward, with zero integrity, good at destroying shit and beating down people with him and his 5 buddy's, but they weren't doing shit when i curbed that load that should have been swallowed, cant say I hate anything on earth, other then Antifa, and extremist Muslims, but its funny how one can aggravated assault a fucking faggot with his own fucking pry bar??? I don't like this shit, I like to live where I know my good neighbors are armed, cause i know the bad ones are, and I like to live where I don't gotta worry about my shit getting jacked, I like to live among other responsible people, who work hard and buy their own shit, they don't try to sell me my own shit back to me, the conservatives are who I like to live among, why the fuck do you think I landed my ass in Utah, though it's hardly the conservative hot bed it's cracked up to be.

What Joe Biden and his posse are doing is borderline fascism, no press is allowed to video the border, no interviews with agents, they said they are preparing a video montage to be played on the news of the border crisis, SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYONE??? this isn't a liberal government, this is a far left extreme borderline communist government, Trump wasn't even in the same ball park, I'm not kidding, im moving to Perth, with their popular 10 ft dick mayor.

Perth China

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

I hate 'Moderates'....they're nothing but lukewarm pussies that try to play both sides...we live in a tribal society.Gotta pick a side or step aside.Those types don't know what the hell they believe in so they're all over d@mn map.

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 3/23/2021 at 9:43 AM, Leykis101 said:

I am also a Nihilist, so there really is no conceptual thinking behind it,

Just some basic background from me-my father was a career government worker.Went from WWII,to working at army depot,navy depot and post office.I'm a career postal employee.So I'm pro-government worker  and pro union.

I don't want anyone messing with my pension and healthcare so I'll never vote republican in a national election.While I do have opinions on gun control,climate change,immigration,abortion,etc... those issues all take a back seat to anyone who wants to hurt me or my family.Seeing this bozo that Trump put as postmaster because he donated over a million dollars to trumps campaign is sickening.And for certain,both political parties put their own political hacks into government positions.

4 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Just some basic background from me-my father was a career government worker.Went from WWII,to working at army depot,navy depot and post office.I'm a career postal employee.So I'm pro-government worker  and pro union.

I don't want anyone messing with my pension and healthcare so I'll never vote republican in a national election.While I do have opinions on gun control,climate change,immigration,abortion,etc... those issues all take a back seat to anyone who wants to hurt me or my family.Seeing this bozo that Trump put as postmaster because he donated over a million dollars to trumps campaign is sickening.And for certain,both political parties put their own political hacks into government positions.

Really, so you'd never vote for a republican no matter what?? see everybody thinks I'm some ultra wack job right winger, but my very 1st time voting, was for Clinton, I changed to Libertarian Bush's 2nd run, I would NEVER!!! EVER!!! spend my votes on a party, because I have a hard time believing any of these fucking cockroaches, I try to pay ultra extra attention to all the candidates, and up until this administration, I always said it doesn't fucking matter, they are all exactly the same, they just appeal to different divisions of the community, I voted for Obama the 2nd run, Gary Johnson in 2016, and Trump this last go around, I realized it's neat to tell people your a libertarian, but anyone who votes for any off party's essentially is just sucking their own cock, if I truly hate both candidates, I just wont vote, I will never vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I can honestly say I've liked our past presidents on the blue side, I thought Bush was your basic run of the mill politician, I had no use for him, and he was a lot like Biden, just put up there as the puppet, everybody knows Karl Rove was who our true president was, but when was the last time any party really truly tried to impose their will on the country? we have never an an extremist government, and I have a feeling your exactly like my old man was, he was so over the top left wing liberal blue etc, but he loved to shoot guns, and he loved his money, but I have a feeling now you've put your political belief system out there, that even when you realize they have ran this country into the ground, and destroyed all it stands for, you'll never budge, I bet my Ibanez you don't have it in you to not praise Republicans, but to genuinely come out and say this is fucking scary, cause I promise it will eventually effect you in ways that you cannot ignore, the only way that doesn't happen is if you truly don't give a fuck about anything, which you already made yourself, cause we now know you do care about serious shit, only yours is tied directly to the government. I guess we will see,

I could never vote for any candidate on anything other then their platform, if they have plans that I like, it doesn't matter if their fucking Mormons, I will vote for them, and I think it says a lot about the intelligence of our country when people will vote for a candidate cause of their skin color, oh wait that's your party that's perpetuating the race thing, when their really isn't, it's pretty sad and pathetic, and what I find amusing isn't just the fact their doing, but on the same foot, their trying to demonize, and vilify white people, but the way I see it is, why do they want everything white people have, they want equality, they want to be hired, they want to be treated the same, they want opportunity, well, who are they demanding those opportunity from?? HUM!!! so the white man seems to have what?? not succeeded, white people are the bottom of the societal chain??? white people could only give those kinds of opportunities to someone if they had them, correct? why don't blacks start their own businesses? then hire other blacks? why don't they pave their own way?  perhaps cause it's extremely difficult, and requires so much work, dedication and sacrifice?? It's so much easier to just have it given to you, right??

Asians come here from actual other countries, not the ones used as slaves on the railroads, actual Japanese, Koreans etc, and they fucking kill it here, Mexicans work their ass's off, white people have worked their ass's off to be where they are, and the democrats have put blacks exactly where their at, and that's why they are the party of 1 dimension, and that's identity politics, and being that black make up 15% of the country, whites make up between roughly 69 and 74% depending on what stats you study, seems to me that's like a few of us moving to China, and demanding we be given top status, it's old, the main public isn't falling for it anymore, and it's going to get ugly, I don't know how this couldn't effect you, but trying to kick down and subdue the class of people who hold the wealth, hold the business, hold the majority of the governments, the courts, the law enforcement, the power, seems like not the brightest or best strategic move someone could think of, but IDK, love to hear you get into a little more detail about what it is you fancy in the democrat party, I'm honestly extremely curious, not being a smart ass, I just laid out what I believe is the blue print to a fascist regime, that you happen to be a member of,

Don't even get me going on Guns, that will be good enough to get some cameras and start filming a reality show over, when they try to take our guns, who do you think will be responsible for going door to door and collecting them?? LOL, that's the people we need to follow and video, I have 2 brother who are Police Officers, 5 cousins who are active in the military, 1 AF, 1 Marine, 1 Navy, and 2 Army one being a Green Beret. Ive discussed this with everyone of them, accept the AF cousin, she don't count, everyone of them said the exact same thing to my question, of what will you do if they order you to take the guns from Americans, all of them laughed, they said nothing, none of us will take the guns from American citizens, they have no way to take the guns, they can try whatever they want, there is no way American citizens will comply, and guess what? their armed, so?? but yeah I want to hear what you find so appealing about your party? are you a commie? for real.

On 3/22/2021 at 6:34 PM, nyoilers said:

The media is all about fear mongering but we as individuals shouldn't be.

Biden didn't get elected to continue Trump's policies so nobody should be surprised.

Yeah, even if they were completely effective and rational, right?? why would they ever do that, that would be admitting he did something good, rather just completely destroy the country and tear apart everything that was working then ever admit Trump did some good shit, just completely upend society and fuck everything up, as long as nothing Trump implemented is in play, completely logical and intelligent practice, and makes all the sense in the world, just ask the ICE agents, sure they are huge Biden supporters, but we know the Illegals are, they showed up to the border wearing Biden shirts, LOL, he really is the most popular president in American history, what an Ironic statement.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'll try to answer you but it'll take more than one post.

But to start I'm a registered independent-I have no party affiliation.But I said nationally I would never vote republican-locally I'll vote for anyone and my town supervisor is a republican and I voted for him and he's doing a great job.But those 535 members of Congress have control of my pension and I want friendly people in there.Why would I vote against my best interest? Trump's last proposed budget would eliminate COLA for retirees in the PO,which is the cost of living.You take money from me means that you're fucking with my family so that's what's most important to me.And even though I'm out of the PO I still support them 100% .

I'm certain if my father was alive he would have very harsh words for Trump ,who never served in the military, saying that John McCain wasn't a hero because he was captured.

• 2023 Gold Donors
27 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Trump's last proposed budget would eliminate COLA for retirees in the PO

That's crazy.

Retirees should be allowed to drink whatever soda they wish.

:bananamac:

• Haha 2

• 2023 Gold Donors

In 2020 the republican party had a convention with no platform.It was basically whatever Trump wanted.And he's the master of whining and fear mongering.Biden's gonna hurt God,Your 401's are going in the shitter blah blah blah.The first debate is where he lost the election.They had Biden as this senile old fart  but he actually made it through the 2 hour debacle.But it's over and I could give a shit about discussing it.

I'm totally not focused at all on race relations or whatever.Yes Black people as a majority support democrats and that makes sense to me but I don't over analyze it.Where I went to high school probably 30% of the students were black.At the PO there were black people and they worked hard like everyone else .I don't know what else to tell you about this.I will say that I'm 2nd generation Polish.All 4 of my grandparents were born in Poland and my last surviving grandparent died on my 4th birthday so I really don't know anything about them and have no interest in ever going to Poland.What I can gather from my parents was that they came to America after WWI because they wanted to leave Europe because it was unsafe.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Every single bit of the mess at the border,rising gas prices and now once again attempting to violate your gun RIGHTS lies at the feet of Biden/Harris...and they know it despite how often the paid-lying-c#nt Jen Tsaki wants to lie about it.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 6:14 PM, nyoilers said:

In 2020 the republican party had a convention with no platform.It was basically whatever Trump wanted.And he's the master of whining and fear mongering.Biden's gonna hurt God,Your 401's are going in the shitter blah blah blah.The first debate is where he lost the election.They had Biden as this senile old fart  but he actually made it through the 2 hour debacle.But it's over and I could give a shit about discussing it.

I'm totally not focused at all on race relations or whatever.Yes Black people as a majority support democrats and that makes sense to me but I don't over analyze it.Where I went to high school probably 30% of the students were black.At the PO there were black people and they worked hard like everyone else .I don't know what else to tell you about this.I will say that I'm 2nd generation Polish.All 4 of my grandparents were born in Poland and my last surviving grandparent died on my 4th birthday so I really don't know anything about them and have no interest in ever going to Poland.What I can gather from my parents was that they came to America after WWI because they wanted to leave Europe because it was unsafe.

Its not about black people, they are just the pawn in the big picture, do you truly not see it? I mean yeah I care about your pension, thats im sure alot of the reason you stayed with that job, but not caring about the race thing, sir your Polish you just told me, your white I take it? you worked your ass off, so how do you feel about things changing for you based on the fact your white? what if they want to take your pension and give it to some black POS family who just doesnt feel like working cause your a white mother fucker, and you owe them for slavery? think I'm just over reacting? or being a conspiracy theorist? Im sure we will see, because thats exactly where this is heading, and i'm not talking about some day down the road, im talking about possibly before the end of 2021, so now would you care about it? if your white, you should care deeply about it, maybe not be so trusting of these fascist commies in power right now,