So Anti-Trumpers(who actually live here)

Leykis101

This is working out great wouldn't you agree, what was I thinking changing my vote to Trump this last election? If I'd have known what I was missing, I'd have jumped on the Biden bandwagon, gonna enjoy having outrageous amounts of taxes taken out here shortly, not to mention all the mass illegals who hopefully will be showing up where I'm at first, since im 2 states away from the border, and I especially love the fact it's beginning to look like I'm correct, AGAIN!! about where the Covid really originated and why(you cheeky bat eaters), and we aren't even 90 days into this shit show, wonder how Perth is right now, maybe it's time to get gone, Aussie friends? should I make that move? BTW, you anti- trump folk are absolute geniuses! I have got to find out who your going for in 2022, so we can make sure we keep the most extreme left government in the world in power.

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Midnight drinking binge again, eh Leykis?

:P

Midnight drinking binge Leykis is my favourite Leykis. 

;}

• Haha 1

No real comment from me.

Thank christ that when the election ended, so did pretty much most US news.
Australia doesn't really seem to care that much any more.
We had our time (like the rest of the world) to take a ride with the Trump side show, but then the politics just got boring again.

Taxes, immigration, probably health care, gun rights will be back soon.

Since Perth was mentioned, it should be noted that the leader of Western Australia was just re-elected in a MASSIVE majority.
This dude is obviously pretty well regarded by his people for the way he handled the covid shit.
They are saying that the chances of him being able to lose power at the next election in 4 years will be pretty remote because of the massive majority he currently holds.

But yeah, one thing missing from the US election was talk about the actual issues lol
It was all Twitter, and "will Biden live through his term" and riots, and black lives, etc, etc
I guess that's the same everywhere, but you guys really got it on steroids, and nobody seemingly cared too much about the real issues that you discuss going into an election :(

2 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Midnight drinking binge again, eh Leykis?

:P

No just mistakenly watching the news, and wondering, what the fuck? I love how nobody that lives here comments on it, is this your doing Dan? I know your our overlord, but did you get Biden elected?? you and Nolan anyways.

32 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

No real comment from me.

We had our time (like the rest of the world) to take a ride with the Trump side show, but then the politics just got boring again.

Since Perth was mentioned, it should be noted that the leader of Western Australia was just re-elected in a MASSIVE majority.
This dude is obviously pretty well regarded by his people for the way he handled the covid shit.
They are saying that the chances of him being able to lose power at the next election in 4 years will be pretty remote because of the massive majority he currently holds.

But yeah, one thing missing from the US election was talk about the actual issues lol
It was all Twitter, and "will Biden live through his term" and riots, and black lives, etc, etc
I guess that's the same everywhere, but you guys really got it on steroids, and nobody seemingly cared too much about the real issues that you discuss going into an election :(

Let it be written, cure the sane has convinced me to move to Perth, and take part in the bandwagon of whoever the schmuck is that just got relelected, thanks buddy.

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Biden is gonna retire due to health reasons and Harris will be the new president.

Then you really are fucked up, US of A! ;)

Oh, so all the rumours were truu. 

7 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

No real comment from me.

Our Premier Life Dancing GIF

Edited by Doggy

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

What's happening in 2022?

There's what is called midterm elections.

Basically the House of Representatives is a 2 year term so all 435 seats are up for election.

Also there will be a few senate seats also up for election.

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Taxes are being raised for those making over $400000 a year....must be nice to that rich Leykis......

Oh I wasnt aware that was rich?? no Charlie Sheen is rich, Cardi B is rich(in such a racist country) Tom Cruise is rich, those are people who are rich, and if you dont think theres a reason behind why everyone is going to start getting taxed, well I dont know what to tell you, hows them gas prices right now folks?? now NY Oiler, can you give me specifics what's better now that trumps gone? what the fuck right! do it for you post total. LOL

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh I wasnt aware that was rich?? no Charlie Sheen is rich, Cardi B is rich(in such a racist country) Tom Cruise is rich, those are people who are rich, and if you dont think theres a reason behind why everyone is going to start getting taxed, well I dont know what to tell you, hows them gas prices right now folks?? now NY Oiler, can you give me specifics what's better now that trumps gone? what the fuck right! do it for you post total. LOL

I'm pretty sure that over $400000 a year puts you in the top 1% so lucky you...or maybe you feel sorry for the 1 percenters who will have to pay more...:)...gas prices are going up because oil is going up....

Edited by Dead Planet

9 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Stock market closed today at an all time high !

Since you make $400,000 a year I'd guess that you invest in the stock market.

I never said how much I made a year, did I? What does that have to do with anything, because someone makes a certain amount of money doesn't include or exclude them in the stock market, i have a brother who's made grips of money in stocks, he's a police officer, I have made some very wise investments, in restaurants, in a company that developed a new liner that covers golf balls, in a few recording studios, and in 1 mastering studio, and I'm a quarter owner of ZU Audio,  Ive also made a lot that Ive lost my ass on, but what does any of this have to do with anything at hand? obviously I'm not a huge stock market guy.

Are you guys trying to fucking shame me or be confrontational or what??? because I never said how much I make, Dead Planet slapped that shit on here, none of you will ever know what I make, cause frankly it's none of your fucking business, and none of you know what i do or don't do with my money, but im about to tell you, just because I don't feel like handing my hard earned money over to mother fuckers who don't feel like working doesn't mean im a snob, or a fucking douche bag, no you don't have to say it, but  I do give generously to things and causes I truly believe in, like the Wounded Warrior Project, United Cancer Foundation, Children's Defense Fund, and National Center For Missing and Exploited Children, I also volunteer at the Salvation Army on thanksgiving, so you fags need to go down, town and volunteer at your local Salvation Army, but anyways yeah, good try guys, what if I did make whatever amount you put out there? does that make me a lesser person? would I be a better person if I did the $20,000 a year deal? Jesus Fucking Christ,

Now how bout you guys answer the original question, how Is life under Biden better for you then it was under Trump, be specific.I'm waiting, no generic responses either, I'd like a few details, so I can match them with mine, and I need some talking points for when I argue this on other boards. Thanks.

https://www.zuaudio.com/loudspeakers

Edited by Leykis101

Let me be clear....I don't know how rich or poor Leykis is and I do not care....bottom line for me is this...I have no sympathy for the rich...tax the shit out of them...fuck all the greedy bastards, fuck all the millionaires who want to be billionaires and fuck all the billionaires who want to be trillionaires, fuck all the people who would screwover others to make a buck....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Let me go back to my original comment.

Historically when the 3 branches of government are under the democrats ruling the stock market has gone up 14.5 %

Yes,I have some money invested in stocks,mostly mutual funds.

While I do hate the fact that 10% of the population own 80% of the stocks at this stage of my life it seems to be the only game in town.

Or do you think that I should make a large wager on the Jazz being the NBA Champions ???

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm not certain what you expect Biden to do in 60 days but he did pass a nice piece of legislation.

One of the aspects of it is that the first $20,400 a married couple received in unemployment will not be taxed.

Since both me and my wife received benefits that will be a big plus when we file our taxes(which we have until May 17 now,which is another plus for us !

• 2023 Gold Donors

Not that it's related to what you want but it's nice not to see the grifter family every day.Has any of Trump's kids got a job on their own? Jared Kushner a senior advisor ??:lol:

Plus the other minions are gone like Peter Navarro and Larry Kudlow to name a couple.

Edited by nyoilers

On 3/18/2021 at 9:36 AM, nyoilers said:

Let me go back to my original comment.

Historically when the 3 branches of government are under the democrats ruling the stock market has gone up 14.5 %

Yes,I have some money invested in stocks,mostly mutual funds.

While I do hate the fact that 10% of the population own 80% of the stocks at this stage of my life it seems to be the only game in town.

Or do you think that I should make a large wager on the Jazz being the NBA Champions ???

Well I love em, and I aint that stupid, LOL, I didn't buy season tickets this year cause of the BLM thing, it still really irritates me, that and they only have the low bowl open, and I'll tell ya right now, I cant afford those seats, even know my neighbor can, and takes me occasionally, Ive also bought Rockies, and A's season tickets, but I didn't this year, it's a little irritating, Thank God I'm in an extremely red state, where nothing really changed all that much, it was extremely stressful because I had just barely started getting a return on a restaurant I'd gotten behind here in Ogden, and that has been a scary ride since I made the hesitant decision to say yes, being it was a chick I used to go out with, and her husband has already started up an extremely successful indoor golfing range, and the restaurant is adjacent to it, but if we'd been in a blue state, I'd have been beyond bad shape, there's no way it could have shut down and stayed open.

On 3/18/2021 at 8:13 AM, Dead Planet said:

Let me be clear....I don't know how rich or poor Leykis is and I do not care....bottom line for me is this...I have no sympathy for the rich...tax the shit out of them...fuck all the greedy bastards, fuck all the millionaires who want to be billionaires and fuck all the billionaires who want to be trillionaires, fuck all the people who would screwover others to make a buck....

So because somebody has worked their ass off, progressed in life, and happened to amass a large wealth from their labors, they should be penalized for doing it? I know if I was a millionaire I sure wouldnt want my government penalizing me for doing it, you act like all rich people are greedy, believe it or not some rich people have worked hard, and honestly to make sure their family, kids, loved ones are taken care of if something were to happen to them, so instead we should reward the dope heads(I was one)the dregs of society, the people who can work fine, they just would rather not? you believe you should take from people that work, and give it to people who dont? I think theres a name for that, It's just missing off the top of my head?? hum???? Then whats anyones incentive to work hard and get ahead? do you hand your check out to the homeless? I mean you do that right? since it's okay to hand other peoples money out to everyone.

Edited by Leykis101

On 3/18/2021 at 3:48 PM, nyoilers said:

I'm not certain what you expect Biden to do in 60 days but he did pass a nice piece of legislation.

One of the aspects of it is that the first $20,400 a married couple received in unemployment will not be taxed.

Since both me and my wife received benefits that will be a big plus when we file our taxes(which we have until May 17 now,which is another plus for us !

Whats he supposed to do in 60 days, let me think, OH! damn I almost forgot, the little get together going on at the border, he managed to start a human crisis at our southern border in 60 days, and nobody can blame that shit on trump, not even the goons in the media, thats purely on old Joe, and it is a very big fucking deal, now their catching people from Yemen, Syria, etc trying to get in, you know those countrys who are all so fond of us and our lifestyle, so I'm a pretty socially liberal dude, but not a left wing wack job, the best analogy i ever heard was , do you have locks on your front door? of course you do, so what are those locks for? BTW that was a great trip he had on the stairs up to AF1, he fell upstairs, dont believe ive seen someone fall up a flight of stairs before, if that were Trump, the media would have gone ape shit.But I know your so fucking far away from the border, this doesnt effect you, but like I said, im 1 state away from the border, where do you think they go? not New York, not many your way up there.

• Like 2