2 More Discs I forgot about

Leykis101

Pulled these 2 out last night, forgot how much I liked them back in the day, what about you guys? any of you fucking just love these 2 discs??

• 2023 Gold Donors

I've never heard of Original Sin. That track kicks arse!!!!

Fuck all on youtube. I think you should post the rest of the album on there.

:bowdown:

Edited by Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Long time fan of Angel Dust but Original Sin is new to me and I like it, may have to track down their 2 cds....

They have 2 albums!? Interesting. They don't seem to be in the HH database. 

I'm hoping Cody posts the rest of "Temptation" on his youtube channel so I can at least nab that one.

No pressure Cody-san.

No this original sin just had this one off album, they recorded from 1993 till 1997, in LA and in Sweden, this CD only came out in Russia, LOL, dont think it's to hard to buy, just hard to hear, yes bro, when I get a second tonight or tomorrow i;ll post the rest, I dont like posting full albums on my channel, but for important guys like you, and since I didnt get hit with a copyright claim the second I put that one up, i'll do it for you, OH DONT BUY ANY OTHER DISC THEN TEMPTATION, the other band is that all girl thrash group from like 88, their great, for an all girl thrash group, but it's most certainly not this band. lol

• 2023 Gold Donors
27 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No this original sin just had this one off album, they recorded from 1993 till 1997, in LA and in Sweden, this CD only came out in Russia, LOL, dont think it's to hard to buy, just hard to hear, yes bro, when I get a second tonight or tomorrow i;ll post the rest, I dont like posting full albums on my channel, but for important guys like you, and since I didnt get hit with a copyright claim the second I put that one up, i'll do it for you, OH DONT BUY ANY OTHER DISC THEN TEMPTATION, the other band is that all girl thrash group from like 88, their great, for an all girl thrash group, but it's most certainly not this band. lol

Thanks mate. No rush. As soon as you put them up, I'll download the fuckers, then you can remove them jf you want.

Thanks again. If the rest of the album is like that track, then it will be gold. I can't wait to hear it!

Edited by Darkstone

31 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Good to know....here is the other Original Sin for those interested....

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Good to know....here is the other Original Sin for those interested....

Wouldn't mind seeing those breasts. :wub:

Edited by AlphaMale

Ok Darkstone, if Dan freaks the fuck out, you will feel my hand firmly on your back, seconds b4 your ran over by that bus, Kapish??? you guys can get it off my channel, im not going to load each one onto here, if you guys think the feds or anyone might have made you, the code is SHOOT THE MOON!! got it.

• Like 1

BTW, my fav song is Locked Out, theres an instrumental on there and a Black Sabbath cover, it's not a mind blowing cd, but if someone tried to tell me either it sucked,or it didnt fucking rock the fuck out, I would call them a fucking lying ass bitch, cause I would know they hadnt really listened to it.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
38 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Ok Darkstone, if Dan freaks the fuck out, you will feel my hand firmly on your back, seconds b4 your ran over by that bus, Kapish??? you guys can get it off my channel, im not going to load each one onto here, if you guys think the feds or anyone might have made you, the code is SHOOT THE MOON!! got it.

You are a Fucking Legend!

The deed is done. You can remove the evidence and we'll never speak of this again.

Dan never has to know, but if he does freak out, then I would highly recommend giving both of us a warning point.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
41 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

BTW, my fav song is Locked Out, theres an instrumental on there and a Black Sabbath cover, it's not a mind blowing cd, but if someone tried to tell me either it sucked,or it didnt fucking rock the fuck out, I would call them a fucking lying ass bitch, cause I would know they hadnt really listened to it.

That's cool. The full album is on there, but it's just one video. Having the individual songs on separate files now is great.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

That's cool. The full album is on there, but it's just one video. Having the individual songs on separate files now is great.

Thats why I did it, If I didn't like you Dustin, if you were like G-Off, or Russ, I would have directed you directly to Jabroni Joe's channel to download that one, sometimes that's an ideal way to do it, like when I get super stoned, like BBQ'd, and I go hunting for cool new shit i haven't heard, I pray their in that format, then I don't have to sit and download individual songs, which I usually cant pay attention to for more then a few minutes, hell most of the time, i fire up the laptop and start thinking, who the fucks been on here, downloading all this shit i never heard of, I even yelled at Brooke one day, bitch be downloading shit on my laptop, lol, it's better though, cause then I can just open up something like Adobe Audition, open it as a wave(the entire disc) and go through if I like the disc, and visually mark it off and cut into tracks, which is way worth the time it saves, but yeah, I just upload shit I'm going to share to like here, or Facebook, or messenger etc. that way I don't have to worry about it being removed, or fucked with.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Thats why I did it, If I didn't like you Dustin, if you were like G-Off, or Russ, I would have directed you directly to Jabroni Joe's channel to download that one, sometimes that's an ideal way to do it, like when I get super stoned, like BBQ'd, and I go hunting for cool new shit i haven't heard, I pray their in that format, then I don't have to sit and download individual songs, which I usually cant pay attention to for more then a few minutes, hell most of the time, i fire up the laptop and start thinking, who the fucks been on here, downloading all this shit i never heard of, I even yelled at Brooke one day, bitch be downloading shit on my laptop, lol, it's better though, cause then I can just open up something like Adobe Audition, open it as a wave(the entire disc) and go through if I like the disc, and visually mark it off and cut into tracks, which is way worth the time it saves, but yeah, I just upload shit I'm going to share to like here, or Facebook, or messenger etc. that way I don't have to worry about it being removed, or fucked with.

My friends call me Dusty BTW.

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

My friends call me Dusty BTW.

I was just happy to finally get your name without having to look dumb and ax, OK then Dusty BTW, very good to meet you, my name is Carlos, Carlos Chung

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I was just happy to finally get your name without having to look dumb and ax, OK then Dusty BTW, very good to meet you, my name is Carlos, Carlos Chung

I'm interested in the BTW part. Must be a story there. ;}

Im just being respectful and calling him as he wishes, I address people by their names, genders, and sexual orientations, so if your a fag I address it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dusty, did you happen to see this shit???

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
23 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Hey Dusty, did you happen to see this shit???

Nup. Haven't seen that. Very cool. Great energy.

That's a killer album BTW. 

I couldn't be fucked submitting albums to the main database, but that surely deserves to be here. 

On 3/14/2021 at 11:09 PM, Leykis101 said:

Im just being respectful and calling him as he wishes, I address people by their names, genders, and sexual orientations, so if your a fag I address it.

Well, karpet doesn't like being labeled a fag...... he prefers catcher.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Well, karpet doesn't like being labeled a fag...... he prefers catcher.

how about DNA dumpster?

• Haha 1