Capricorn

Leykis101

I pulled both my Capricorn discs yesterday, and forgot how fucking much I loved Capricorn in high school, and when I look back, they were way fucking ahead of the curve, they were doing a form of Power Metal that really wasnt being done until a few years later, but I think their just a tight fucking kick ass band who had monster sound for being a 3 piece, and a talented trio who did some shit that rocked, I was just bringing them to the forum here too reminisce and to see if any of my metal brethren ever rocked out to them, I think these are my favorite jams, but I do like them all.

• Like 1

there are 2 of them self titled and Inferno, i just submitted them to brutal metal, cant believe they werent on there, those cds are 30 yrs old

Never heard of them either. They got a certain old school Pantera vibe to me. Gonna check the second album for sure cause it sounds damn great.

Looked up and it turned out they were called Grinder before 92 and played thrash/speed metal. Another albums to discover. :) https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Grinder/939

Yeah I loved Grinder, I just didnt know there were any thrash fans on here, Grinder was one of my favorite bands, hence how I knew about Capricorn, Grinders other guitar player died, then they got Dave and he could fucking shred, their alot more regular heavy metal then Pantera was, Capricorn slowed it down from what they were playing, that Self titled is full of catchy choruses and memorable hooks, then they just got heavy on Inferno, their equally worth checking out.

you know who reminded me of these guys, Thunderhead, I thought they sounded similar

10 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Well, no surprises there. I think you've misspelt it though.

:bananamac:

Thank You Nolan

If anyone else on here is into thrash, this is what ive been jamming lately,

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I've been cranking Havok a lot these days....

Me too, I always crank havok, they fucking rock!!

Nice I love it when someone brings some new shit to me, at least something cool, no wat i sayen n shit?