facebook_1614944310948_67735673831881062

This is niiiice.

From Youtube:

The video On The Run sends the band on a quest back to the late ’80s. The song relives the glory days when we were young, confident and the future was filled with endless possibilities. In the video you’ll meet a ”young” Nestor rebelling against conventionality and their arch-nemesis, the priest Bror Mörck. Nestor is on a impossible voyage back through time in a Volvo 240 GLE - the kind of car that always got us to where we needed to be. Making videos like this one is the only way we know to salvage the relics of rock and roll from being lost to the past. Enjoy! - Nestor 2021.

facebook

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This very very good...like that a lot,the song , the video , the vibe...just brilliant

6 hours ago, lettard said:

This very very good...like that a lot,the song , the video , the vibe...just brilliant

Amen.  A throwback video with a story or some semblance of one and a top-notch song.  I love it!

Album out this year called "1989"

If the material is like what is above I'm more than interested...

https://www.facebook.com/nestortheband/videos/229876105336691/

Edited by lettard
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Nestor

Amazing anthem. Loved both tracks so far, roll on album. 

Brilliant this shaping up to be my top release of the year...if they release the cd this year that is  :)

• Like 1

I'm liking those tracks as well.  They did a great job of capturing the 80's sound.   

On 3/5/2021 at 4:05 PM, lettard said:

Album out this year called "1989"

If the material is like what is above I'm more than interested...

https://www.facebook.com/nestortheband/videos/229876105336691/

This is pretty good stuff.  I think I like the second track more than the first but both pretty good.

Seems pretty safe to say the whole album will be in this style if the title of it is 1989 ;)

Definitely interesting and will be keeping eyes on it.

YES, 2 for 2

Pretty nice stuff so far

• 2020 Gold Donors

When it comes to press releases, a lot of bands these days "talk the talk" when it comes to capturing the 80s.

These guys definitely "walk the walk". 

Can't wait for this one.

• My Little Pony
On 3/5/2021 at 2:21 AM, Stefan said:

facebook_1614944310948_67735673831881062

Not enough patches, though. 

• 2020 Gold Donors

I can't stop listening to those tracks.

Hopefully this album should be big.

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

I can't stop listening to those tracks.

Hopefully this album should be big.

agreed, can't wait for the next single 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2021 at 1:14 PM, lettard said:

Brilliant this shaping up to be my top release of the year...if they release the cd this year that is  :)

According to the singer (Tobias), the album '1989' is probably released in August. He mentioned in an interview that 2 record companies are interested.

Frontiers? AOR Heaven?

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

Any/Or for me...but perhaps AORHeaven more so for the obvious no ADV involvement  :) cause you know he be tryin to get involved  :)