Frustrating Songs

• 2023 Gold Donors

We all have them. A particular song that you still love, but has a section in it that you hate, whether it be the chorus, bridge, a particular key change, whatever.

This is probably my biggest. I love this album despite what the purists might say. There's definitely some bad fillers, but theres also some great killers IMO (Giants, to name one).

I remember playing this for the "first time". When the opener started I was thrilled until the chorus. I honestly don't know how they thought that was a good chorus after the epic intro and first verse.

Very frustrating! 

Oh man - this one has bugged me for soooo long. Orion the Hunter - So You Ran, the string pull at the 39 second mark on the video below. Drives me nuts and it continues through the song and completely destroys it for me. I think the song is great but once you hear that note you can't unhear it and it runs though the whole song - I get tense waiting for it to come in.

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 minutes ago, Nick C said:

Oh man - this one has bugged me for soooo long. Orion the Hunter - So You Ran, the string pull at the 39 second mark on the video below. Drives me nuts and it continues through the song and completely destroys it for me. I think the song is great but once you hear that note you can't unhear it and it runs though the whole song - I get tense waiting for it to come in.

Ha! Yeah, that's the sort of shit I'm talking about. 

I didn't find it too bad, but it's very noticeable once you've pointed it out. 

I can see how it could irk you over time.