One of the few gems I pull and listen to at least once a week,

Leykis101

And gotten rocked big time the last few days, fucking legendary disc, with my 2 favorite tracks, wish albums like this came out more often.

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Trond Holter strikes again.

He fucking shreds

Haven't heard " Brod and Cirkus.

He plays awesome. Why when people talk who's best shredder, why his name is not mention like Steve of Autograph.

55 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Haven't heard " Brod and Cirkus.

He plays awesome. Why when people talk who's best shredder, why his name is not mention like Steve of Autograph.

I certainly would never include Steve on any of my shredder lists, I would include though, Harry Cody, Mike Dimitrovich, and Mark Digilio, might also throw the fag from Pole Position in there as well, he's insane, I just cant pronounce his name.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shamus said:

Is Sid Fletcher from Roxy Blue a possible candidate? Curious to hear other opinions on him.

Yes. When I saw him with RB in 1992, he was awesome. A shredding mofo for sure! Now he's just a dentist. :wtf:

I put Sid into the same category as I put Vito Brata and even Tracy Grijalva to a point, in, thats talented players who are kinda just EVH for poor guys.

Speaking of Tracy G, did any of you hear his 2017 disc? doesnt really do a lot of whaling on it, which is a first, but plays really well, not too sure theres to many songs to remember, but I dont think songs was his end game.

21 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I certainly would never include Steve on any of my shredder lists, I would include though, Harry Cody, Mike Dimitrovich, and Mark Digilio, might also throw the fag from Pole Position in there as well, he's insane, I just cant pronounce his name.

Pole Position player  in English is John Doe

3 hours ago, Doggy said:

Pole Position player  in English is John Doe

No it's that Lars dude, that played on Neondaze, he's a fucking maniac, maybe a little to much in some songs, he's nuts bro, I guess I could add whoever the guitarist is from that band Airless, he sounded like a wizard.

On 2/28/2021 at 5:54 PM, Leykis101 said:

Fuck that made me laugh for some reason. 

Dream Police disc is killer - I love it too. Great sound.

This thread is incomplete without the dude from Masquerade. Main site says it is Thomas Eric on the debut, but I thought it was Thomas G:Son. Tad confused now, but dude rips.

And, of course Mattias Eklundh from Fate needs a name-drop. 

And prime Ronnie LeTekro was pretty awesome too. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No it's that Lars dude, that played on Neondaze, he's a fucking maniac, maybe a little to much in some songs, he's nuts bro, I guess I could add whoever the guitarist is from that band Airless, he sounded like a wizard.

46 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Fuck that made me laugh for some reason. 

Dream Police disc is killer - I love it too. Great sound.

This thread is incomplete without the dude from Masquerade. Main site says it is Thomas Eric on the debut, but I thought it was Thomas G:Son. Tad confused now, but dude rips.

And, of course Mattias Eklundh from Fate needs a name-drop. 

And prime Ronnie LeTekro was pretty awesome too. 

I love Ronnie LeTekro, I'm mostly just using dudes who jerk off all over the fretboard, Pete Lesparance, Mike Dimitrovich, Harry Cody, guys who like to hit unnecessary notes in the middle of chords while adding bends, taps, and slides for no apparent reason, I mean other then it's fucking bad ass, but pretty unnecessary that's mainly who I'm referring too.

Like these, actually Airless guitarist sounds like he could be a clone of Dimitrovich