New Mystery Song!!

Leykis101

No Fucking Clue who this is, singer sounds like he may have potential, this is so old, it was on a cd I burned of music I got off of??? ready 4 this? AG! yep, Audio Mother Fucking Galaxy, dis old as fuck.

Now this could very well be a demo, with that paper thin production

Audio Galaxy was the dopest file sharing site back in the wild wild west of the internet, with all the hoopla going on over Napster, the good shit was on Audio Galaxy, which had little buttons with satellites on them next to each track, if somebody wasnt online, you'd still see the song, but you'd click on the satellite button, and leave, whenever they came online it would auto dwnl it to their servers, then when u got on it would auto load it to your HD, and all the impossible shit to find was always on there,

987824814099a6e1025084c8b53486a4.jpg

Audiogalaxy.jpg

Audiogalaxylogo.gif

images.png

index.png

tumblr_410b74eec92a98d278d0dbf7377f5c42_60f0b24b_640.jpg

unnamed.jpg

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Audio Galaxy was the dopest file sharing site back in the wild wild west of the internet, with all the hoopla going on over Napster, the good shit was on Audio Galaxy, which had little buttons with satellites on them next to each track, if somebody wasnt online, you'd still see the song, but you'd click on the satellite button, and leave, whenever they came online it would auto dwnl it to their servers, then when u got on it would auto load it to your HD, and all the impossible shit to find was always on there,

987824814099a6e1025084c8b53486a4.jpg

Audiogalaxy.jpg

Audiogalaxylogo.gif

images.png

index.png

tumblr_410b74eec92a98d278d0dbf7377f5c42_60f0b24b_640.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Wow. Sounds like it was ahead of its time. 

I only used Limewire, which retrospectively was shit, but at the time was pretty good. 

Hey Zack!!!

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Wow. Sounds like it was ahead of its time. 

I only used Limewire, which retrospectively was shit, but at the time was pretty good. 

Another Limewire user here. 

• Like 1