Mystery Song

Leykis101

Still sounds more girl than boy, but I guess that is the 80's. :) WRONG, holy spirit that SO Far album was released in farking 2000. lol

Looks like these guys have been busy over the years and are still making music...

http://8084rocks.com/

Of note I own that 1991 released Satisfaction Guaranteed cd.

WHAT THE FUCKING CHRIST, I HATE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, I HATE ME THE MOST, I GOT THIS FUCKING BITCH SITTING IN MY CASSETTE RACK, UGH!! GOOD JOB ANYWAYS, I WOULD'VE NEVER SUSPECTED IT WAS SOMETHING SO COMMON, IT MAKES ME WANNA REALLY TAKE A HARDER LOOK AT EXACTLY WHAT IVE LISTENED TO AND WHAT I HAVEN'T!

HI HERE BY NOMINATE MR.AOR(sorry dude dont know your name) AS THE HEAD BRAIN IN THE WORLD!!!!! as I have seen him wiz through these like disposable douche, good job bro, your now king ding-aling

Edited by Leykis101

• My Little Pony
14 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Of note I own that 1991 released Satisfaction Guaranteed cd.

Which this song first appeared on. 

Just now, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Which this song first appeared on. 

Ha well there you go.

Best mad scientisty evil voice I can muster, "maybe one day my precious' shall be out of their slumber and I can wallow in their glory again. I miss you my worldly possessions. 10 years and counting"...

11 hours ago, Glen said:

mate there were probably 1000s of demo tracks like this back in the day that never got properly released or recorded. literally 100s of acts / singers trying to make it that never got anywhere and moved on.

let it go. It's not even that great of a song. Heard millions of other surrender songs that are heaps better and still relatively unknown (to most) 

#thetruth

• My Little Pony
30 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I'm still quite keen to hear from MR.AOR as to how he found it.

We're you already familiar with the track mate or were there some investigation skills applied.

What's the go?

Or did he simply search through every song titled "Surrender"?

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Or did he simply search through every song titled "Surrender"?

Yeah, that's what I meant when I said investigation skills.

There's quite a few "Surrenders" ahead of it, so if he did do that it was a good effort. It would have taken a bit of time all the while not knowing if it was even in the database. As we say down here, I think Cody owes him a "slab".

He said he just went on the main board and went through the songs Surrender, then narrowed it down and found it on youtube, you know the shit I should of re-did, I wanna know when it was added, cause I swear I hit the main site first, didnt you see, our good buddy G-Off commented on the album, THANKS FUCK HEAD, WHEREVER YOUR HIDING, SURE WOULD'VE BEEN NICE IF YOU'D DROPPED IN FOR A CHAT MATE, get your wiener out those ass's.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

He said he just went on the main board and went through the songs Surrender, then narrowed it down and found it on youtube, you know the shit I should of re-did, I wanna know when it was added, cause I swear I hit the main site first, didnt you see, our good buddy G-Off commented on the album, THANKS FUCK HEAD, WHEREVER YOUR HIDING, SURE WOULD'VE BEEN NICE IF YOU'D DROPPED IN FOR A CHAT MATE, get your wiener out those ass's.

C'mon now, everybody knows February is Geoff's "busy season", he will grace us again after he can sit down again.

G-offs nite aint complete without some meat in the seat

• 2023 Gold Donors
41 minutes ago, Glen said:

I looked through all my stuff. I have zero songs by 8084. So what's the deal .... are they any good. Nothing on Spotify 

It's not even that great of a song, so don't worry about it mate.

:bananamac:

As I've mentioned before, I am a shit stirrer. 

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I'm still quite keen to hear from MR.AOR as to how he found it.

We're you already familiar with the track mate or were there some investigation skills applied.

What's the go?

Every piece of music i own is stored on my NAS so i just opened up the search put in Surrender and hit search then started to take a listen to every track that came up called Surrender. Becasue everything is stored in alphabetical order starting with band names that are numbers it didn't take to long to find it.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Glen said:

I looked through all my stuff. I have zero songs by 8084. So what's the deal .... are they any good. Nothing on Spotify 

Yeah they have some great tracks IMHO. And i have to agree with Cody that Surrender is a great song. As for being on Spotify they are but only the 1 album, The Last Great Train from 2006 and a couple of singles from 2018.