Mark Spiro - Traveling Cowboys

Stefan

• 2 weeks later...

152919809_2777754615771808_5628386056637

Album out May 7th.

From Frontiers:

Mark Spiro’s new solo album “Traveling Cowboys” comes about one year after the career spanning “Best of” album which Frontiers released as a celebration of this great songwriter’s career. Once again, Mark Spiro continues a legacy of excellent songwriting, which he has always done in a very personal and heartfelt way.

On “Traveling Cowboys,” Mark once again writes and sings songs about life, love, sacrifice, heartbreak, and everything in between, while wrapping everything up in a smooth melodic rock blanket.

Mark was helped on the record by Tim Pierce and Gia Sky, but more notably, appearing on “7 Billion People” as a duet partner with Mark is none other than Julian Lennon.

”Traveling Cowboys” is another album of which Mark Spiro can be truly proud. It showcases a man with a talent for writing catchy yet thoughtful songs, songs that any fan of good music will enjoy listening to.

Mark Spiro is an iconic American songwriter and an established award winning producer, recording artist, and accomplished musician, with a career that spans over two decades. Among his many accomplishments are 45 Gold and Platinum Records, and nine solo albums. His songs and productions have been represented on records that have sold over 100 Million copies worldwide.

Tracks:

1.    Traveling Cowboys
2.    Rolls Royce
3.    Vanderpump
4.    Going
5.    7 Billion People (Featuring Julian Lennon)
6.    Someone Else
7.    Kingdom Come
8.    I Ain’t Leaving
9.    Between The Raindrops (Revisited)
10.    Dance
11.    Feel Like Me
12.    Let The Wind Decide
13.    Nothing In Between Us
14.    The Fisherman 3 2020
15.    Still

• 3 weeks later...

I'll pick this up - I have a real soft spot for Mark Spiro, for a few years I kind of lost track as .... well ... a lot of his stuff sounds very similar and I was getting a bit jaded by it. But then I started picking his music up again and I dunno I just like it, no radical changes by the sound of this although his voice seems even huskier than on his last album Care of My Soul Vol. 2. (not counting the best of/rarities release) Anyone else I'd probably moan about going over the same ground  but it just seems to work for me.

Edited by Nick C

• 4 weeks later...
  • Stefan changed the title to Mark Spiro - Traveling Cowboys
  • 3 weeks later...