WOLFCLUB - Sea of Stars and Just Drive

Mr.AOR

Both of them are delicious and they make me very excited. 'Just Drive' is especially awesome. 

On a side note, I managed to sneak 'Had to get to you' on the mix I play for my kids in the car - I melt every time it hits the speakers. Such an awesome tune. 

• Like 1

A Sea of Stars is classic Wolfclub - bombastic production, beautiful vocals, catchy melodies that just invoke that warm, nostalgic feeling.

Two more albums this year. These guys seem to never run out of great songs and I'm OK with that.

Edited by Eric3
  • Like 1

How about this one? This album came out around when my area was shut down due to COVID (like, actually shut down, not the half-assed measures of today) and I had a great time walking around at night with nobody outside. Just me, my thoughts, the empty streets, and synthwave!

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Love this track but it really reminds me of Taylor Swift - Style 

I've only ever played a club remix of "Style" at weddings, so I would never know. 

• My Little Pony
On 2/8/2021 at 4:43 AM, Geoff said:

On a side note, I managed to sneak 'Had to get to you' on the mix I play for my kids in the car - I melt every time it hits the speakers. Such an awesome tune. 

Ha. Managed to sneak? What, do they call you out when you put one of your songs on the mix?

17 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Ha. Managed to sneak? What, do they call you out when you put one of your songs on the mix?

They do sometimes ask, "is this one of your songs?" is something doesn't seem quite right. They have come around to most if not all that I've put on there, though. They love singing along to Extreme's 'Mutha (Don't wanna go to school today).'

• 3 weeks later...

This is on my tapedeck at the moment and I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything else due to it's awesomeness.