Degreed - Are You Ready?

Stefan

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'll need time with this, but initial impression from me was also that overall this could be their strongest album yet, as an overall unit. There is a big but and I cannot lie, though. As far as I can recall, this is the first Degreed album without a 'Summer of love' on it. And don't make me remember them all, but each album has so far had that one big, massive stand-out track that propels the album into delightful regions. This one is missing that, but in it's place is an album full of really, really good tunes. 

'Turn back' is my favourite on this album, and to be fair it could be that massive track by the end of the year. But for now, seems a fair way off something like a 'Summer of love.' 

But this is an excellent album... which is like saying breasts are nice. As if we expected anything else. 

Fuck me! How good was "Summer of Love"!

This album gets better with every spin, and it was great to start with.

Really feel they nailed it on this release and its back to absolute top notch like the first 3 albums.

Think Geoff mentioned that there was no Sea of Love but the incredible thing is there are probably 5 or 6 other songs which come close to matching that imo which is fantastic consistency. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

This album gets better with every spin, and it was great to start with.

Really feel they nailed it on this release and its back to absolute top notch like the first 3 albums.

Think Geoff mentioned that there was no Sea of Love but the incredible thing is there are probably 5 or 6 other songs which come close to matching that imo which is fantastic consistency. 

Haha, 'Summer of love.' But yeah, that was my hope, that it'd make up for it with a more even spread of awesomeness. I'm just doing my 2021 swan song with that playlist one last time (for another decade, the way things go), and then it's all ears on 2022 where I will give this a proper going over. 

• Haha 1