Temple Balls - Pyromide (2021)

Aordave89

Seriously looking forward to this one. Expecting a huge record from these guys...

Finnish hard rockers Temple Balls are coming to blow your minds on April 16, 2021 with their Frontiers' debut, "Pyromide". If bands like Crashdiet, Bloody Heels, Crazy Lixx, Santa Cruz, and the like are up your alley, then these guys are for you! Album produced by none other than Jona Tee of H.E.A.T. 

First single and video out February 5th! 

Early pre-orders available now on our EU store. https://www.frontiers.shop/ | The brand new U.S. store will launch soon and will have pre-orders for this album along with all other 2021 pre-orders currently available, as well as a more robust catalog selection. Stay tuned! 

Tracklisting:
1. Thunder From The North
2. Long Ways, Long Lies
3. T.O.T.C.
4. Fallen Youth
5. Bad Bad Bad
6. What Is Dead Never Dies
7. Unholy Night
8. Heart Of A Warrior
9. You Better Run
10. If Only I Could
11. Something To Die For

B1F979ED-5CC2-422F-951E-5B11CD766267.jpeg

• Like 1

Happy Days ,really like these guys ,their last album Untamed(also produced by Jona Tee) received quite a lot of airplay from me and was a definite step up from Traded Dreams , which in itself wasn't a bad release. Will look forward to seeing where they now go and hope they don't do a Bloody Heels on me.

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, lettard said:

Happy Days ,really like these guys ,their last album Untamed(also produced by Jona Tee) received quite a lot of airplay from me and was a definite step up from Traded Dreams , which in itself wasn't a bad release. Will look forward to seeing where they now go and hope they don't do a Bloody Heels on me.

Apart from a handful of songs I’m not particularly a fan of Traded Dreams. Untamed however is awesome, I still play that regularly. Jona did a great job and I’m sure he will deliver again. Great talent in the band and I think they’ll release their best yet. Looking forward to the single next Friday. 

57 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

Apart from a handful of songs I’m not particularly a fan of Traded Dreams. Untamed however is awesome, I still play that regularly. Jona did a great job and I’m sure he will deliver again. Great talent in the band and I think they’ll release their best yet. Looking forward to the single next Friday. 

+1

• Like 1

It's okay but to me, there were quite a few better tunes than this on their last album which I thought was great.  I feel like the vocals sound strained here and are kind of the weak point in the song.  I think the music and production is what saves the tune and not so much the vocals/lyrics.

Maybe I'm just not awake yet lol.

Still interested to hear what else this album has in store.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:44 PM, lettard said:

Have you met tts42572  :)

Doesn't sound like H.E.A.T to me...at least not this tune.

I hear some H.E.A.T elements in the production but vocalist nowhere near Erik or Kenny.

Do still think this could be a decent album though.

Regarding the band name, are "balls" the same as the jizzing stones we men have or is it just stones or what is it?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Judging by their album covers, I'm guessing it's a reference to the Aztec/Mayan/Meso American ritual ball game.

I have no idea why a band from Finland would choose this imagery.   

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Judging by their album covers, I'm guessing it's a reference to the Aztec/Mayan/Meso American ritual ball game.

I have no idea why a band from Finland would choose this imagery.   

It's a drug as far as I know.

On 2/5/2021 at 11:17 AM, J.S.M said:

Sounds exactly like H.e.a.t even the songwriting and the voice but as I love H.e.a.t that's not a bad thing to me

I get a bit of Eclipse in there and a shade of HEAT. Good tune. Look forward to more.

Just listened to the 1 minute samples on itunes, this is going to be a very good year for our music!

• Like 1