Hey Americans!!

Leykis101

• My Little Pony

Came across this just yesterday. So funny. I've been thinking this for years, but never said anything, because I wasn't sure if I was alone. 

• Like 1

So lets say you stop all illegal immigration, who will you get to pick the fruit and vegetables? No Americans will do the job for what the immigrants get paid, the growers will have to increase wages to 15-20 dollars an hour and prices for produce will go through the roof...in Canada we have seasonal workers every year for work like that, they come from all over South America and when the season is done they go home happily....

There is plenty of evidence that mankind is making climate change worse but I'll save my breath as most climate deniers are not interested in the science behind the issue....

• 2023 Gold Donors

More f**king stupidity...:wacko: Not even worth addressing anymore.If anyone has to be told why illegal immigration and even legal immigration needs to be firmly controlled in 2021 America your not even worth having a d@mn conversation with...

• My Little Pony
27 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

So lets say you stop all illegal immigration, who will you get to pick the fruit and vegetables? No Americans will do the job for what the immigrants get paid, the growers will have to increase wages to 15-20 dollars an hour and prices for produce will go through the roof...in Canada we have seasonal workers every year for work like that, they come from all over South America and when the season is done they go home happily....

C'mon, man, that's a pretty weak argument to support people entering a country illegally. It's purely hypothetical, and, even if truu, doesn't justify it. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

C'mon, man, that's a pretty weak argument to support people entering a country illegally. It's purely hypothetical, and, even if truu, doesn't justify it. 

I'm not saying we should let everyone in who wants to come and I certainly don't want to see a huge increase in illegal immigration in Canada, I'm saying we need to be a little more open-minded about how we decide who gets into the country rather than closing the borders to one and all....somewhere in between open borders and closed borders....it is a known fact that birth rates in western countries has been dropping for years and the number of people over 60 keeps increasing yearly as people live longer and retired....so where is the tax base and worker base going to come from in the future if there is no immigration?

31 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I'm just afraid of these illegals bringing some kind of virus/epidemic in with them. Or worse yet, some terrorist. 

There is just as much chance of a tourist or business person bringing in a virus or being a terrorist as an illegal....blocking either is just about impossible....

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

There is just as much chance of a tourist or business person bringing in a virus or being a terrorist as an illegal....blocking either is just about impossible....

except for we know who the tourist or business person is because they have to go through checks and balances in order to be a tourist or business person, I'm sorry I always just think of your profile pic, im terrible with names, it took me at least 4 rim jobs to remember G-Off's, but if u want to tell me again I'll will write it down, I tried to make a list, but I'm all about science, bro I was going to school to be a forensic entomologist, I'm into science, and I'm not a denier, as you put it, Isn't that an oxymoron, if your not a believer in something then your a ??? I just haven't seen any concrete evidence that they have ever proven anything other then HCFC-22 effected our ozone in any way, and that was banned in 2010 with R-22 being banned in 2020, making all Freon banned, I mean our ozone is what effects our temperature, we certainly aren't fueling the sun right? we didn't fine a way to swing Earth in closer to the Sun, so it therefore has to be our shield, and I believe the sun storms can be blamed for a good portion of those, so even using chemicals we are only if at all damaging a very insignificant portion of our shield.

Illegal Immigration deniers, possibly the most frustrating thing in the world next to Theists, people don't work for dirt bottom wages cause it's working at a loss, the people who have those illegals have them for a reason, and it aint cause Americans wont do it, theres plenty (of mexican) Americans who would do it,,, it's the scumbag employers who pay the mexican mexicans bottom dollar wages, which in turn happens in construction, cement, asphalt, bleeds into carpet, and electric, and guess what that does, drives all the wages down, I make excellent money laying carpet, it's why I do it, it wrecks me but I stay in top shape, and make bank, last year I made twos, the next guy down from me, who has done it for 30 years, makes half that, he's a mexican, ive done it for 9 years, 7 if you count my heroin run, so they will keep coming and its true, they do take Americans jobs, cause they will do them for half the price, and live in squaller and be cool cause our most vile disgusting housing, is beverly hills compared to what they have in mexico

10 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

except for we know who the tourist or business person is because they have to go through checks and balances in order to be a tourist or business person, I'm sorry I always just think of your profile pic, im terrible with names, it took me at least 4 rim jobs to remember G-Off's, but if u want to tell me again I'll will write it down, I tried to make a list, but I'm all about science, bro I was going to school to be a forensic entomologist, I'm into science, and I'm not a denier, as you put it, Isn't that an oxymoron, if your not a believer in something then your a ??? I just haven't seen any concrete evidence that they have ever proven anything other then HCFC-22 effected our ozone in any way, and that was banned in 2010 with R-22 being banned in 2020, making all Freon banned, I mean our ozone is what effects our temperature, we certainly aren't fueling the sun right? we didn't fine a way to swing Earth in closer to the Sun, so it therefore has to be our shield, and I believe the sun storms can be blamed for a good portion of those, so even using chemicals we are only if at all damaging a very insignificant portion of our shield.

Illegal Immigration deniers, possibly the most frustrating thing in the world next to Theists, people don't work for dirt bottom wages cause it's working at a loss, the people who have those illegals have them for a reason, and it aint cause Americans wont do it, theres plenty (of mexican) Americans who would do it,,, it's the scumbag employers who pay the mexican mexicans bottom dollar wages, which in turn happens in construction, cement, asphalt, bleeds into carpet, and electric, and guess what that does, drives all the wages down, I make excellent money laying carpet, it's why I do it, it wrecks me but I stay in top shape, and make bank, last year I made twos, the next guy down from me, who has done it for 30 years, makes half that, he's a mexican, ive done it for 9 years, 7 if you count my heroin run, so they will keep coming and its true, they do take Americans jobs, cause they will do them for half the price, and live in squaller and be cool cause our most vile disgusting housing, is beverly hills compared to what they have in mexico

Here is an article on climate change...

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

13 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

This sadly makes sense....the negative aspect to this is that if employers had to pay full and proper wages to all their employees then the cost of everything would rise considerably since employers most always make out like bandits...

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'd like to think that "illegal" immigration, in any form or in any country would be frowned upon.

Whether a Mexican is heading to the US, or a US citizen is fleeing to Mexico, or a myriad of other examples around the world. Particularly during this "pandemic".

Of course, there are many legitimate refugees and I'm not talking about them. It's not a racist philosophy, as Cody said, it's about protecting your home.

I rekon you all took a gander at this jolly little gettather to celebrate the new Prez Biden, this is what happens when you elect a hardcore muthafucka who don take no shit!  anyone imagine all the covid, we might give to them.