Jump to content

The End Machine (Lynch/Pilson) - Phase2


Recommended Posts

  • 2020 Gold Donors

This and "Sweet Oblivion" on April 9 plus whatever else.

Should be a good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

147614-The-End-Machine-Phase2.jpg

Tracklisting:

01. The Rising

02. Blood and Money

03. We Walk Alone

04. Dark Divide

05. Crack the Sky

06. Prison or Paradise

07. Plastic Heroes

08. Scars

09. Shine Your Light

10. Devil's Playground

11. Born of Fire

12. Destiny

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
On 26/01/2021 at 2:18 PM, Stefan said:

heswgmp97kavfpgg6jwpw8.jpg?w=1024

 

Gotta say that's a pretty dope photo for a bunch of old boys. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Mick was physically unable to play drums anymore?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

From Frontiers:

THE END MACHINE are back with their sophomore album, "Phase2," which follows on the heels of their well-received and successful self-titled debut album released in 2018. The End Machine features former classic lineup Dokken members George Lynch and Jeff Pilson with the awesome singer Robert Mason (Warrant, Lynch Mob) on lead vocals. Classic Dokken drummer Mick Brown handled drums on the first album, but is now retired, so in his place behind the drum kit is none other than his brother Steve Brown. 
The new record builds on the great bluesy hard rock music of the debut, but sees the band move more towards the classic Dokken sound and the result is a 2.0 reboot of a killer music machine!

Line-up:
George Lynch - guitar
Jeff Pilson - bass, keyboards and background vocals
Steve Brown - drums and background vocals
Robert Mason - lead and background vocals

Edited by Stefan
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Metal T said:

Cover Artwork is a mess....what 3 year old was responsible for it ?

Perhaps ADV has a kid?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 7:32 AM, Stefan said:

New video for 'Blood And Money'.

 

 

 

How does that sound like classic Dokken?

Pretty weak song. I'll pass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 12:38 PM, AlphaMale said:

How does that sound like classic Dokken?

Pretty weak song. I'll pass.

I think musically, that first track isn't too far off from Dokken's sound.  One of George's best solos in awhile too.   I do agree though the song as a whole isn't up to par with those classic albums.  It lacks the melody and memorable chorus.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 10:10 PM, AlphaMale said:

I thought Mick was physically unable to play drums anymore?

Yeah id read he had completely retired...anywho this isnt bad but not for me,wasnt a fan of the debut and this hasnt changed my mind,even though I really like all involved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lettard said:

Yeah id read he had completely retired,is that him in the new vids?...anywho this isnt bad but not for me,wasnt a fan of the debut and this hasnt changed my mind,even though I really like all involved.

 

Edited by lettard
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2020 Gold Donors
Posted (edited)

Okay, I know I may be a bit biased when it comes to George Lynch and Robert Mason, but I am loving this album.

For me, it really captures that Lynch Mob second album vibe.

This is Killer stuff, IMO.

"Prison or Paradise" is EPIC!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Darkstone
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, I know I may be a bit biased when it comes to George Lynch and Robert Mason, but I am loving this album.

For me, it really captures that Lynch Mob second album vibe.

This is Killer stuff, IMO.

"Prison or Paradise" is EPIC!

 

 

 

 

 

 

To get a physical copy in Australia, you had buy it from import stores,  Frontiers' website, Ebay or Amazon.

As the website master on Facebook, explains " There no market down in Australia', so we not going be sending CDS down there ".  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Doggy said:

To get a physical copy in Australia, you had buy it from import stores,  Frontiers' website, Ebay or Amazon.

As the website master on Facebook, explains " There no market down in Australia', so we not going be sending CDS down there ".  

No drama, I don't have any need for a physical copy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still find it to be bog average. I will say Prison Or Paradise is the best of the lot.

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I still find it to be bog average. I will say Prison Or Paradise is the best of the lot.

To each their own mate, but I'm loving this one.

"Metal T" mentioned in another thread how disappointing  George Lynch's output has been over the years and it saddened me to agree with him.

I'm a big fan of George and Robert Mason, so as I stated earlier, I'm a bit biased, but I can acknowledge that "The End Machine" debut was okay but nothing mind blowing.

This album however, is on a whole new level for me. Early Lynch Mob vibes aplenty. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Darkstone said:

To each their own mate, but I'm loving this one.

"Metal T" mentioned in another thread how disappointing  George Lynch's output has been over the years and it saddened me to agree with him.

I'm a big fan of George and Robert Mason, so as I stated earlier, I'm a bit biased, but I can acknowledge that "The End Machine" debut was okay but nothing mind blowing.

This album however, is on a whole new level for me. Early Lynch Mob vibes aplenty. 

I'm not a huge Robert Mason fan. I think that's what's holding me back from enjoying this. He's just so samey in every band. No diversity in his delivery.

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2020 Gold Donors
Posted (edited)

I really believe that this is the best thing George Lynch has done in years.

Pure "Lynch Mob" ST vibe.

Apparently "Lynch Mob" is no more, but if he concentrates on more output from this project, then I'll be very hsppy. 

Edited by Darkstone
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.