The End Machine (Lynch/Pilson) - Phase2

Stefan

From Frontiers:

THE END MACHINE are back with their sophomore album, "Phase2," which follows on the heels of their well-received and successful self-titled debut album released in 2018. The End Machine features former classic lineup Dokken members George Lynch and Jeff Pilson with the awesome singer Robert Mason (Warrant, Lynch Mob) on lead vocals. Classic Dokken drummer Mick Brown handled drums on the first album, but is now retired, so in his place behind the drum kit is none other than his brother Steve Brown. 
The new record builds on the great bluesy hard rock music of the debut, but sees the band move more towards the classic Dokken sound and the result is a 2.0 reboot of a killer music machine!

Line-up:
George Lynch - guitar
Jeff Pilson - bass, keyboards and background vocals
Steve Brown - drums and background vocals
Robert Mason - lead and background vocals

Edited by Stefan

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Metal T said:

Cover Artwork is a mess....what 3 year old was responsible for it ?

Perhaps ADV has a kid?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 12:38 PM, AlphaMale said:

How does that sound like classic Dokken?

Pretty weak song. I'll pass.

I think musically, that first track isn't too far off from Dokken's sound.  One of George's best solos in awhile too.   I do agree though the song as a whole isn't up to par with those classic albums.  It lacks the melody and memorable chorus.  

On 1/29/2021 at 10:10 PM, AlphaMale said:

I thought Mick was physically unable to play drums anymore?

Yeah id read he had completely retired...anywho this isnt bad but not for me,wasnt a fan of the debut and this hasnt changed my mind,even though I really like all involved.

3 minutes ago, lettard said:

Yeah id read he had completely retired,is that him in the new vids?...anywho this isnt bad but not for me,wasnt a fan of the debut and this hasnt changed my mind,even though I really like all involved.

Edited by lettard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Okay, I know I may be a bit biased when it comes to George Lynch and Robert Mason, but I am loving this album.

For me, it really captures that Lynch Mob second album vibe.

This is Killer stuff, IMO.

"Prison or Paradise" is EPIC!

Edited by Darkstone

17 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, I know I may be a bit biased when it comes to George Lynch and Robert Mason, but I am loving this album.

For me, it really captures that Lynch Mob second album vibe.

This is Killer stuff, IMO.

"Prison or Paradise" is EPIC!

To get a physical copy in Australia, you had buy it from import stores,  Frontiers' website, Ebay or Amazon.

As the website master on Facebook, explains " There no market down in Australia', so we not going be sending CDS down there ".  

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Doggy said:

To get a physical copy in Australia, you had buy it from import stores,  Frontiers' website, Ebay or Amazon.

As the website master on Facebook, explains " There no market down in Australia', so we not going be sending CDS down there ".  

No drama, I don't have any need for a physical copy.

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I still find it to be bog average. I will say Prison Or Paradise is the best of the lot.

To each their own mate, but I'm loving this one.

"Metal T" mentioned in another thread how disappointing  George Lynch's output has been over the years and it saddened me to agree with him.

I'm a big fan of George and Robert Mason, so as I stated earlier, I'm a bit biased, but I can acknowledge that "The End Machine" debut was okay but nothing mind blowing.

This album however, is on a whole new level for me. Early Lynch Mob vibes aplenty. 

12 hours ago, Darkstone said:

To each their own mate, but I'm loving this one.

"Metal T" mentioned in another thread how disappointing  George Lynch's output has been over the years and it saddened me to agree with him.

I'm a big fan of George and Robert Mason, so as I stated earlier, I'm a bit biased, but I can acknowledge that "The End Machine" debut was okay but nothing mind blowing.

This album however, is on a whole new level for me. Early Lynch Mob vibes aplenty. 

I'm not a huge Robert Mason fan. I think that's what's holding me back from enjoying this. He's just so samey in every band. No diversity in his delivery.

Edited by AlphaMale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I really believe that this is the best thing George Lynch has done in years.

Pure "Lynch Mob" ST vibe.

Apparently "Lynch Mob" is no more, but if he concentrates on more output from this project, then I'll be very hsppy. 

Edited by Darkstone