Best of 2020 lists posted!

heavyharmonies

• 2023 Gold Donors

Great list as usual guys.

I know it's impossible to keep up with everything and the amount of albums you guys are on top of is incredible, but I was surprised to see that "Hittman - Destroy All Humans" didn't get a mention. Not even in anyone's "also rans" list.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Well poop, I'm sorry that one went under my radar. The first 2 albums were excellent, especially Vivas Machina.

Cut yourself some slack. You can't hear everything!

And LOL..... you said :poop:

Edited by AlphaMale
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Glen said:

good read but the only list I have any real connection with is Jez - agree with a lot there 

I'm with you on that, but that just means I have a lot to catch up on, which is fine with me :)

Pendragon is an awesome band. I was pleasantly surprised to see them on there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the effort, as always, chaps. Had a read over it and I'll have an even bigger read over it in coming days. Always interested to see what y'all have to say. I also like to declare a winner each year. Prize being a guest appearance in my erotic dream tonight. 

Special mention to Jez whom, I believe, is the only person that actually acknowledges the best album from 2020 actually exists. I might post my list tonight, so stay tuned to see what the actual best album of the year was. ;) And by the looks of it only Jez from you fellas even heard it. 

Anyway, the overall winner, despite including Dynazty in his top 5, looks like it's going to be Dan for 2020. With HEAT, One Desire and Palace all in his top 5, that makes his list closest to mine, which, as I'm sure we can all agree on, is the correct list for 2020. :)

Those three are in my top 10 and no one else has an album in their top 5 that I even thought that much of, lol.

BUT! To each their own, of course. As always, just throwing in my annoying 2 cents, but really appreciate the effort you all put in, chaps. Awesome stuff. 

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Anyway, the overall winner, despite including Dynazty in his top 5, looks like it's going to be Dan for 2020. With HEAT, One Desire and Palace all in his top 5, that makes his list closest to mine, which, as I'm sure we can all agree on, is the correct list for 2020. :)

Why do you think I never make a list?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why do you think I never make a list?

Because despite everything to the contrary, maybe you are actually one of the smart ones? 

If I was a member of this forum I'd also just sit back and wait for me to drop the actual best of list every year and then go from there. Couldn't really be easier, far as I can tell. 

15 hours ago, Doug said:

LOVE end of the year best of lists from the mighty HH! 2020 was a suck year in our world but it was nice to have music get us through it. 2021, you're gonna be better! :)

Not sure about that, mate. January in Australia has already sucked more than any moment 2020 threw at us. :( And sadly it seems stupidity is the new norm... But, that's another subject for another thread.