Sleaze/Glam Song of the Day

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MONSTER album...  

Tora Tora - Guilty. Alpha mentioned this one the other day. A very cool track.     

Hell N' Diesel - Sexual Suicide 

• Like 1

I remember that Snow album being very good, theyre Brazilian ain't they? So me thinks that Marc Snow may not be his real name lol.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, lettard said:

I remember that Snow album being very good, theyre Brazilian ain't they? So me thinks that Marc Snow may not be his real name lol.

Brazilian band that split up shortly after the album release I believe. Album came out via Z Records. For a little-known band that album is awesome. 

Definitely not haha.. I assume Sergio and Diego didn’t fancy a rockstar alias :lol:

• Haha 1

Another one from Brazil..

@lettard Reckon Danny Michaels and Thomas Buttcher fancied the Marc Snow treatment?? 

Edited by Aordave89
6 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Another one from Brazil..

@lettard Reckon Danny Michaels and Thomas Buttcher fancied the Marc Snow treatment?? 

Never heard that one before...not bad...a definite G'n'R vibe to name a few....

btw they may have wanted the Rockstar name treatment...but what about the catchy band name...imagine your 12 year old self plucking up the courage to ask your parents to buy you that one for Christmas :P

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, lettard said:

Never heard that one before...not bad...a definite G'n'R vibe to name a few....

btw they may have wanted the Rockstar name treatment...but what about the catchy band name...imagine your 12 year old self plucking up the courage to ask your parents to buy you that one for Christmas :P

They aren’t bad, nothing amazing by all accounts. 

I think my parents would have banished me for a week if it was ‘Bastards’... but changing the S to a Z.. now that’s sleaze metal.. and for that I think they’d be on Amazon immediately :P

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Awesome album.. I remember when that came out, must have played it every day for a couple of months. 
My favourite from the album -

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

Awesome album.. I remember when that came out, must have played it every day for a couple of months. 
My favourite from the album -

Me too! I played that thing to death. Broken Halo is pretty good also but has some fillers.

Rebelution was perfect satanic sleaze rock! 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Me too! I played that thing to death. Broken Halo is pretty good also but has some fillers.

Rebelution was perfect satanic sleaze rock! 

100% mate, Broken Halo is good but not a patch on Rebelution. 

I know what I’m spinning first tomorrow B)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

100% mate, Broken Halo is good but not a patch on Rebelution. 

I know what I’m spinning first tomorrow B)

Me too!

Once Niko left, they just weren't the same.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Me too!

Once Niko left, they just weren't the same.

Agreed, they lost a lot when he left. 

Did you check out guitarist Dennis Post’s new band Flush The Fashion? Debut came out a couple of years back called ‘Failure Is Totally An Option’.

2 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Agreed, they lost a lot when he left. 

Did you check out guitarist Dennis Post’s new band Flush The Fashion? Debut came out a couple of years back called ‘Failure Is Totally An Option’.

I have not but I did check out White Trash Presidents and aside from a song or two, weren't my thing.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I have not but I did check out White Trash Presidents and aside from a song or two, weren't my thing.

I agree, they had a couple of solid tracks but nothing too exciting. If you get a spare 5 check out Flush The Fashion. 

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

I agree, they had a couple of solid tracks but nothing too exciting. If you get a spare 5 check out Flush The Fashion. 

I will. Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1