Jump to content

Sleaze/Glam Song of the Day


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok.. I'll play A little known song by my favorite sleaze band of all time.. wonder what happened to these guys Erotic Suicide - What Did You Get Me    

Tora Tora - Guilty. Alpha mentioned this one the other day. A very cool track.     

Hell N' Diesel - Sexual Suicide 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember that Snow album being very good, theyre Brazilian ain't they? So me thinks that Marc Snow may not be his real name lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, lettard said:

I remember that Snow album being very good, theyre Brazilian ain't they? So me thinks that Marc Snow may not be his real name lol.

Brazilian band that split up shortly after the album release I believe. Album came out via Z Records. For a little-known band that album is awesome. 

Definitely not haha.. I assume Sergio and Diego didn’t fancy a rockstar alias :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one from Brazil..

@lettard Reckon Danny Michaels and Thomas Buttcher fancied the Marc Snow treatment?? 

Edited by Aordave89
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Another one from Brazil..

@lettard Reckon Danny Michaels and Thomas Buttcher fancied the Marc Snow treatment?? 

Never heard that one before...not bad...a definite G'n'R vibe to name a few....

btw they may have wanted the Rockstar name treatment...but what about the catchy band name...imagine your 12 year old self plucking up the courage to ask your parents to buy you that one for Christmas :P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, lettard said:

Never heard that one before...not bad...a definite G'n'R vibe to name a few....

btw they may have wanted the Rockstar name treatment...but what about the catchy band name...imagine your 12 year old self plucking up the courage to ask your parents to buy you that one for Christmas :P

They aren’t bad, nothing amazing by all accounts. 

I think my parents would have banished me for a week if it was ‘Bastards’... but changing the S to a Z.. now that’s sleaze metal.. and for that I think they’d be on Amazon immediately :P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

 

Awesome album.. I remember when that came out, must have played it every day for a couple of months. 
My favourite from the album -

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

Awesome album.. I remember when that came out, must have played it every day for a couple of months. 
My favourite from the album -

 

Me too! I played that thing to death. Broken Halo is pretty good also but has some fillers.

Rebelution was perfect satanic sleaze rock! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Me too! I played that thing to death. Broken Halo is pretty good also but has some fillers.

Rebelution was perfect satanic sleaze rock! 

100% mate, Broken Halo is good but not a patch on Rebelution. 

I know what I’m spinning first tomorrow B)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

100% mate, Broken Halo is good but not a patch on Rebelution. 

I know what I’m spinning first tomorrow B)

Me too!

Once Niko left, they just weren't the same.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Me too!

Once Niko left, they just weren't the same.

Agreed, they lost a lot when he left. 

Did you check out guitarist Dennis Post’s new band Flush The Fashion? Debut came out a couple of years back called ‘Failure Is Totally An Option’.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Agreed, they lost a lot when he left. 

Did you check out guitarist Dennis Post’s new band Flush The Fashion? Debut came out a couple of years back called ‘Failure Is Totally An Option’.

I have not but I did check out White Trash Presidents and aside from a song or two, weren't my thing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I have not but I did check out White Trash Presidents and aside from a song or two, weren't my thing.

I agree, they had a couple of solid tracks but nothing too exciting. If you get a spare 5 check out Flush The Fashion. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

I agree, they had a couple of solid tracks but nothing too exciting. If you get a spare 5 check out Flush The Fashion. 

I will. Thanks for the tip.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.