Sleaze/Glam Song of the Day

• My Little Pony
On 30/01/2021 at 12:21 AM, Mr.AOR said:

This album is so good I have to post more than one ..

But they're not Sleaze, are they?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok.. I'll play A little known song by my favorite sleaze band of all time.. wonder what happened to these guys Erotic Suicide - What Did You Get Me    

MONSTER album...  

Tora Tora - Guilty. Alpha mentioned this one the other day. A very cool track.     

9 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

But they're not Sleaze, are they?

Glam Metal, and i remember at the time reviews of the album stating how they had made a transition from a full blown Metalcore band to and 80's glam metal band. So of their die hard metalcore fans were not happy with the change.

• 2020 Gold Donors

A couple of fairly recent ones that I love.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

A couple of fairly recent ones that I love.

Nice choice mate - Both awesome bands. 

Vain - I played the hell out of No Respect when I first heard that, classic of the genre. They came to a small club near me when I was 16 and blew me away, Davy always plays barefooted which made me smile, great gig. Had the pleasure of working with them at a festival a couple of years back, top guys. Strong recent albums too. 

BlackRain - License To Thrill and Lethal Dose Of... such strong Glam / Sleaze rock albums. Both came out when I was in the thick of discovering this genre so both played a pretty big part. I still don’t know half of what Swan sings on those albums! 

• Like 1
  • My Little Pony
7 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Glam Metal, and i remember at the time reviews of the album stating how they had made a transition from a full blown Metalcore band to and 80's glam metal band. So of their die hard metalcore fans were not happy with the change.

Yeah, I realised after I posted that this thread is for Sleaze and Glam. Carry on. ;}

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

I still don’t know half of what Swan sings on those albums! 

I keep tryna tell most of the guys on this site if the music is good, the music is good. You don't have to understand what is being sung to enjoy it. Accents, enunciation, foreign languages, gibberish; none of that bothers me. 

27 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I keep tryna tell most of the guys on this site if the music is good, the music is good. You don't have to understand what is being sung to enjoy it. Accents, enunciation, foreign languages, gibberish; none of that bothers me. 

Me neither, I like an accent. Not taking anything away from the music, they are a great band and and Swan kicks ass, but to say I relied heavily on the album booklet for the first couple of albums would be an understatement. 

• 2020 Gold Donors

Hush - Bony Moronie.

A very, very early Aussie Glam track from 1975. 

CTS and Geoff might not remember this one, but I bet Doggy does.

I was only three when this was released, but it was very popular at the time and this clip is one of those early music memories of mine. 

As cheesy as fuck, but hey, it's 1975.

Edited by Darkstone
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Hush - Bony Moronie.

A very, very early Aussie Glam track from 1975. 

CTS and Geoff might not remember this one, but I bet Doggy does.

I was only three when this was released, but it was very popular at the time and this clip is one of those early music memories of mine. 

As cheesy as fuck, but hey, it's 1975.

Hey stopping show age, you young whipper snapper.

Yes, do remember Hush.Dare you put their logo.

The bass player or lead are millionaire. 

Amusing watching Rock Quiz on Sunday night and there was a question about Hush.

Then this guy from the crowd like lives in  back streets, stood up "that me talking about. It was Keith Lamb the singer