• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are only 3 tracks with vocals on the new Ultraboss album, his Slave To The Passion is better with 10 tracks all with vocals.

Love this synthwave remix by Michael Palace...  

37 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

I dig it, but it's not really traditional synthwave, is it?

This is how the man himself describes it...

Ultraboss is a synthwave project by PJ d'Atri. Ultraboss is shredwave, a subgenre created by PJ to highlight the electric guitar as s synthwave force.

• My Little Pony

I prefer the following track on the album just because it features Robert Beachgrove. The greatest voice in Synthwave. I think he's a touch better than Ollie Wride. It's tragic he hasn't done much since Forêt de Vin folded.

• Thanks 1

Wow, I must get my ears on that Ultraboss album asap. 

Max Cruise sounds completely essential once a full album drops. 

I love 'Out of time' though this is not the version I've been jamming to all year, is it? Either way, delicious. 

Till Wild is a synthwave producer based in Berlin and like a few other synthwave guys he loves to dip his toe in the 80's melocdic rock flavoured water...

Ahhh! So many awesome songs.... how do I get them all? 

21 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ahhh! So many awesome songs.... how do I get them all? 

All on Spotify and should be able to buy most on bandcamp.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• About A Girl - Nirvana
    • Faith Hope Love - King's X
    • This is better than most things Taint has done in the last decade, but it merely rises to the level of "ok" or "not bad". Certainly nothing stellar IMO.
    • Jez, this could be right up your alley. Westcoast/AOR from Norway. I dig it. Good cover of Nik Kershaw's 'Running Scared'.   www.facebook.com/tobbmusic                          
    • From Red Voodoo's website: Sacramento’s rock band RED VOODOO is ready to take on the world with their debut album “BRING IT BACK” produced by Tesla’s guitarist, Frank Hannon. Red Voodoo’s sound is inspired by rock bands such as Van Halen, Sammy Hagar, Boston, and Rush. The album embodies the new generation of rock n’ roll and what music is all about. From straight forward rock songs to emotionally driven ballads, each song tells a story. Red Voodoo is Dino McCord (lead vocals), Brandon Paul (lead guitar), Andrew Edwards (bass guitar), and Nick Pesely (drums). “Bring It Back” is out everywhere now! RED VOODOO gained national attention during the summer of 2020 with their #1 Underground radio hit RISE UP, a song and video that expressed their feelings about isolation during the Covid-19 crisis and attracted the ears of their musical hero Sammy Hagar. Dino visited the legend for his birthday bash at Cabo Wabo and was invited to sing onstage with Sammy for a set of acoustic songs.                          
    • New lyric video for 'Blinded By A Lie'.    
    • Yeah another concern is waiting 4 months or more for the second jab, the science says 8-10 weeks at the  most but the politicians are panicking in many places (including Canada) and trying to get the first jab into as many people as possible and making them wait too long for the second jab due to a shortage of vaccine....someone save us from idiot politicians who quote the science one minute and then toss it aside when it doesn't suit them....do it right or not at all.... Of course now I'm hearing from the pharmaceutical companies that we will need a third shot.....this makes sense since they have not made enough profit from this pandemic yet....someone save us from greedy assholes...
    • None of the vaccines have been adequately tested. Yet. We are the test. It's all live data. So I'm gonna wait a year, or so, and see what comes of this. See what super powers y'all develop, and then choose which one I want. 
    • New lyric video for 'Miss Muse'.    
    • CCCP ‎– Let's Spend The Night Together

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.