Midnite City - Itch You Can't Scratch

tts42572

138840133_3935692469797426_7726244730954

MIDNITE CITY announce new single “Crawlin’ In The Dirt”; release date for single & video set to January 22nd, 2021!

Since bursting out onto the scene with a vengeance in 2017, MIDNITE CITY have taken on the world and hustled themselves to the top of the pile to be crowned the true kings of Hair Metal.

Following on from the release of their sophomore album 'There Goes The Neighbourhood' in late 2018 (which was voted 5th best Melodic Rock album of the year in Classic Rock magazine and also made the list of the best albums of the past 35 year history of Japan's Burrn! magazine) the band have gone from strength to strength and proven to be one hell of a force to be reckoned with in the live arena.

MIDNITE CITY have headlined two consecutive UK tours, played shows all over Europe, Australia and also played two sold out shows in Japan and continue to dazzle a legion of growing and devoted fans around the world with their high energy, feel good, party rock.

Hot on the heels of two highly acclaimed albums, MIDNITE CITY return in 2021 with their highly anticipated third album “Itch You Can’t Scratch” on May 28th. With new label Roulette Media in tow, as well as new management and booking agent, the band are back looking and sounding better than ever with a new array of songs that will melt your face, so strap yourselves in for the ride of your life. It’s all about the good times!
+++++
MIDNITE CITY will release three singles from the album in advance. The first advance track, “Crawlin’ In The Dirt”, will be released on January 22nd and accompanied by a video. The band says about this track: “'Crawlin' In The Dirt' shows a tougher, edgier side to the band not seen or heard before. Midnite City kicks the doors off 2021 with a vengeance!'.

We will handle the PR for all three singles and the album world-wide except for the UK. “Crawlin’ In The Dirt” will be submitted to media via Haulix on January 22nd, 2021.

The pre-sale for the single starts today: https://smarturl.it/Midnitecitycrawlin

The album “Itch You Can’t Scratch” (in all formats) and merchandise bundles are available for pre-orders from Roulette Media’s webstore from today which is found at: https://roulettemedia.co.uk

Midnite City is:
Rob Wylde – Lead Vocals
Miles Meakin – Lead Guitar
Josh ‘Tabbie’ Williams – Bass Guitar
Shawn Charvette – Keyboards
Pete Newdeck – Drums

Further links:
Website band: https://midnitecity.com
Pre-sale „Itch You Can’t Scratch” (album & bundles): https://roulettemedia.co.uk
Smart-URL “Crawlin’ In The Dirt”: https://smarturl.it/Midnitecitycrawlin

Tour dates Midnite City 2021:
20.03.2021 D-Oberhausen, Resonanzwerk (Sleaze Fest)
05.05.2021 ES-Ibiza, HRH
23.05.2021 UK-Call Of The Wild Festival
29.05.2021 UK-Breaking Bands Festival
28.08.2021 UK-HRH Sleaze
29.08.2021 UK-Rockwich Festival
04.09.2021 D-Hamburg, Markthalle (Indoor Summer Festival)
Spring 2021 - Live Stream concert - Worldwide - to be announced
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:20 PM, Mr.AOR said:

Sweet can't wait for this. As for the tour dates in May, that's not gonna happen.

Not a chance. 

Release date is my brother's birthday - I swear a very prolific band had the same release date either last year or the year before... I possibly thought it was Midnite City? Who knows. But yeah, couldn't be looking forward to it more. 

On 1/16/2021 at 8:20 AM, Mr.AOR said:

Sweet can't wait for this. As for the tour dates in May, that's not gonna happen.

Aug is a possibility but yeah May looks doubtful 

Really strong lead single. Nice uptempo rocker with a more harder, edgier vibe. Production has gone up a notch too. Sounds like they have upped their game for this release - looking forward to hearing more. 

3 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Really strong lead single. Nice uptempo rocker with a more harder, edgier vibe. Production has gone up a notch too. Sounds like they have upped their game for this release - looking forward to hearing more. 

Sorry what? where did ye hear the new single?

1 hour ago, zacharyamelie said:

Great tune!
Good news the bands music is back up on Spotify...they had removed the band’s stuff last year. 

That was down to problems with AOR Heaven... they apparently fell out with them which is why the new label.

Edited by Captain Howdy

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

That was down to problems with AOR Heaven... they apparently fell out with them which is why the new label.

Which are label that has Collateral on their roster, and music supplier I go to can't get it from his supplier/

5 hours ago, Doggy said:

Which are label that has Collateral on their roster, and music supplier I go to can't get it from his supplier/

From what I have seen with Collateral is pretty much a start up company, so my guess is the only way to really get their stuff is probably through their own website. Distribution is probably half arsed right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

pretty good but not in the same league as WET or Creye imo 

It sounds ok but it's kinda minor league compared to WET and Creye (first spin through last night and I love it!).

• 2 weeks later...

Just listened to the 1 minute samples on itunes, another hit album coming from them!

• Like 2

Artwork/tracklisting.

146177846_1036527346835379_1134121390495

1 – Crawlin’ In The Dirt
2 – Atomic
3 – Fire Inside
4 – Darkest Before The Dawn
5 – I Don’t Need Another Heartache
6 – Blame It On Your Lovin’
7 – They Only Come Out At Night
8 – Chance Of A Lifetime
9 – If It’s Over
10 – Fall To Pieces

• Thanks 1

Midnite City

1tiSp2onsoehrcede  · 

Happy Friday everyone!

Following on from our post on Wednesday, we are happy to announce that we have signed a new deal with Marquee/ Avalon for the Japanese release of 'Itch You Can't Scratch'. The Japan release on May 26th will include an exclusive bonus track called 'Girls Of Tokyo' which was written all about our two incredible shows in Tokyo and Osaka and our time spent in Japan in October 2019. Full track listing below;

1 - Crawlin' In The Dirt

2 - Atomic

3 - Fire Inside

4 - Darkest Before The Dawn

5 - I Don't Need Another Heartache

6 - Blame It On Your Lovin'

7 - They Only Come Out At Night

8 - Chance Of A Lifetime

9 - If It's Over

10 - Fall To Pieces

11 - Girls Of Tokyo

#itchyoucantscratch #japanrelease