President Trump 2nd impeachment

AlphaMale

What a fucking joke.

They were out to impeach the man 4 hours into his first day. With less than a week left in office, they choose to try to boot him out before that which cannot happen. 

Democrats are a complete disgrace.

Edited by AlphaMale

No real surprise, political shenanigans 101.....Dems tryting to get Reps on record as being for or against Trump after the Capitol Hill riot....the real surprise would be if Mitch takes this oportunity to make sure Trump can't run again in 2024 by supporting the impeachment in the Senate.....

What a colossal waste of Congress's time and taxpayer money. The shortest Senate impeachment trial in U.S. history is 21 days. He can only be removed from office... after he leaves office. :blink:

The whole thing is about revenge and punishment. It serves no useful purpose. It allows the Dems to go on a witch hunt against everything Republican. They are showing their true colors. So much for being "the kinder more tolerant party wanting to heal the nation."

This is shameful. Impeachment 2 times,even if its only few days left until Trump is out of office.

Question is why? What is purpose of this? To completely humiliate,degrade not only Trump,but any conservative,any non leftist out there.

Also big tech comisars as I call them from now on,like that twitter owner or mark suckenburg. 

These same people and companies didn't reacted when blm members and followers were saying "gonna burn down whole neighbourhoods,idgaf" and similar bullshit.

But now,they make such drama out of this.

Parler server is shut down by amazon.

They literally want to shut down any conservative voice.

I really hope mr. Trump or Elon Musk have some ideas for their own social network,system,server,that won't be shut down by comisars of the left.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony

It's clearly just to send a message. The question is to whom? Is it directed specifically at Drumpf? The Republicans? Or anyone not 100% Left? 

It is alarming how close-minded society is becoming.

3 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

They are trying to make it where he can never run for public office again.

And also take away the benefits that all U.S. presidents get for life, e.g., Secret Service protection, pension, medical benefits, etc.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/what-could-trump-lose-by-being-impeached-and-removed-a-lot-11610569056

Admittedly, he's uber-wealthy so it's hard to have sympathy in that regard.

This is all about revenge. The Democrats would kill his children and his pets if they could.

11 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

And also take away the benefits that all U.S. presidents get for life, e.g., Secret Service protection, pension, medical benefits, etc.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/what-could-trump-lose-by-being-impeached-and-removed-a-lot-11610569056

Admittedly, he's uber-wealthy so it's hard to have sympathy in that regard.

This is all about revenge. The Democrats would kill his children and his pets if they could.

He has brought most of this on himself ..... although they are afraid to admit it publicly many top Republicans want him gone as much as the Democrats.... they want to wrest control of the party back from Trump since it has been the Trump party for 4 years not the Republican party.... the last thing the Reps want is for Trump to run in 2024 or for his family to control the future of the party....

UUHZ5m5R_bigger.jpg

On January 21st, I’m filing Articles of Impeachment on President-elect

@JoeBiden

. 75 million Americans are fed up with inaction. It’s time to take a stand. I’m proud to be the voice of Republican voters who have been ignored. #ImpeachBiden #QuidProJoe #BidenCrimeFamily

24 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

UUHZ5m5R_bigger.jpg

On January 21st, I’m filing Articles of Impeachment on President-elect

@JoeBiden

. 75 million Americans are fed up with inaction. It’s time to take a stand. I’m proud to be the voice of Republican voters who have been ignored. #ImpeachBiden #QuidProJoe #BidenCrimeFamily

The QAnon whackjob....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Can't these idiot Democrats see that by making Trump a martyr, they're only enraging his support base even more.

He still has many, many supporters who feel that an attack on him is an attack on them.

I'm sure when Napoleon was exiled to Elba, he thought it may have been all over, but he had a great deal of support.

If it wasn't for Wellington, I'd probably be speaking French.

And no.... I'm not comparing Trump to Napoleon. Just sayin', you can't have nearly 75 Million people vote for you and then fade away into political obscurity after a "contentious" Election loss.

Even if it's made legally impossible for him to run again, he still has 3 sons and 2 daughters who could be heirs to the throne.

President Tiffany Trump has a nice ring to it.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

The QAnon whackjob....

At least she stands by her convictions. 

If the Republicans who crossed the floor to vote against their President feel that they did the same, then they should immediately resign from the Republican party. Fucking weak.

P.S... I'd let her give me a "whackjob" anytime.

Edited by Darkstone

10 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

If the Republicans who crossed the floor to vote against their President feel that they did the same, then they should immediately resign from the Republican party. Fucking weak.

You're mistaking loyalty to a man, a president for loyalty to democracy and to the country.....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
37 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

You're mistaking loyalty to a man, a president for loyalty to democracy and to the country.....

Hmmm, maybe, but you're forgetting that Trump supporters/loyalists feel that at the moment, the Country and Democracy are being undermined, especially with all this censorship and attacks on "freedom of speech".

What's the old saying, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Banning the President from social media is a very slippery slope when it comes to Democracy.

9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Hmmm, maybe, but you're forgetting that Trump supporters/loyalists feel that at the moment, the Country and Democracy are being undermined, especially with all this censorship and attacks on "freedom of speech".

What's the old saying, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Banning the President from social media is a very slippery slope when it comes to Democracy.

No one person can be more important than the democratic process since that leads to dictatorships/police states .... as for censorship I must admit I dislike it in all forms as' freedom of speech' is a basic part of democracy.... the problem with Trump is that many of his tweets actively support insurrection against the very democracy that we all want to preserve so it is a fine line between what is acceptable and what is not....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

She's believes that satan worshipping cult of pedophiles is running the country.

That doesn't make her a whackjob:lol:

If you are going to make statements like that then you have to support them with 'some' sort of evidence...instead it is just a completely whacky conspiracy theory that 'some' people believe because they want to believe it....although I would not be surprised if a few politicians are pedos....

5 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

If you are going to make statements like that then you have to support them with 'some' sort of evidence...instead it is just a completely whacky conspiracy theory that 'some' people believe because they want to believe it....although I would not be surprised if a few politicians are pedos....

Check for pictures with Epstein. 

Trump is out, but the vendetta and purge of all things Republican by the Dems and big tech is only beginning. Prepare to see censorship, deplatforming, and cancel culture on a scale you've never seen before.

The U.S. has decided to revisit the McCarthy era.

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

So Trump is out soon.
What next?
Does the shit show continue?
For another 4 years?

Kinda feels a bit like The Godfather Part 3 starting at the moment.

You'll just have to stay tuned.