The song you lost your virginity to.

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

If there was a song playing, then you must remember it.

If there wasn't, then maybe the first song you heard after. Again, you must remember it.

No details required.

Mine is appropriate, because I did spin her round like a record baby!

Who am I kidding, I was more in a state of shock that I was actually banging.

• My Little Pony
13 hours ago, Darkstone said:

What was his name?  :bananamac:

I pretty much started  this thread just to crack that joke.

I believe it. 

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Feel free to add your song when/if you lose yours mate.   ;)

Who knows when that will happen?

• My Little Pony
10 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I'm sure you'll meet Mr. Right someday.   :bananamac:

There you go. Got to use that joke twice, now. 

• Haha 1

Can't remeber exactly but I jizzed too early. 

Ok, it was the Scorpions and a ballad.

You all were listening to music the 1st time you smashed it??? no you guys are all full of shit, mine was like a minute and a half in a bathroom at a party in 6th grade, fuck I dont know what was playing, probably New Kids On The Block, or Milli Vanilli, to be honest I wasnt paying attention to what music if any was on, I was paying attention to the vagina that was in front of me, and probably the titties, but mostly just the cooch.

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 1/16/2021 at 12:40 PM, Leykis101 said:

You all were listening to music the 1st time you smashed it??? no you guys are all full of shit, mine was like a minute and a half in a bathroom at a party in 6th grade, fuck I dont know what was playing, probably New Kids On The Block, or Milli Vanilli, to be honest I wasnt paying attention to what music if any was on, I was paying attention to the vagina that was in front of me, and probably the titties, but mostly just the cooch.

Ok, so you don't remember what music was playing at the time, but I reckon, judging by your description that the theme to "Benny Hill" was going through your head.

The expression on his face in the clip is pretty much the same as mine during my first time........and every other time since.

Ya know buddy, I will be honest with you, i was experimenting with substances in this frame of my life, and I dont remember the music because it was a jr high party and they only listened to shit then, I wasnt lucky where I gota go to partys in the 80s, Rap was becoming prolific, I remember sitting tripping on Acid at this one party in high school and I started feeling violent because every fucking party I went to they were all playing the same fucking 2pac cd, and it really begin to eat at me, and as the acid kicked in I stood up and walked over to the cd changer, and i was well fucking tripping, i couldnt figure out where the stop button was, i just started pushing them all, nothing was happening, and i thought people were starting to look at me, and see i couldnt figure this out, i lost my shit and just grabbed the fucker off the shelf and walked to the window and threw it down into the driveway, music was still playing, 2pac, I dont remember alot but I remember being restrained in a bedroom by some seniors waiting on my fellow baseball teammates to show up and retrieve me, I was suspended for 3 games so I just quit baseball, fuck em, I guess from what the girl I was frying with told me, I threw their changer out and busted it into pieces, the 2pac was coming from a sony discman they had plugged into the amp, that wouldve been much cheaper to replace, point is, if some fucking Venom, or Suicidal wouldve been playing, I probably wouldve had a good party, btw, all I remember about losing my virginity, was being ultra paranoid someone was gonna walk in, putting my junk in, and not even getting 5 full pumps off before I busted, then not wanting to look at the chick again, not at school, especially not there, if you guys were into the music playing your a much better man then I.

On 1/12/2021 at 8:21 PM, Darkstone said:

What was his name?  :bananamac:

I pretty much started  this thread just to crack that joke.

lol, I like it. 

His name was Nolan. Nice boy. Tender lover. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Geoff said:

lol, I like it. 

His name was Nolan. Nice boy. Tender lover. 

Thought we weren't gonna out that? you already pulled that curtain back, I guess just tell em about it? me and G-Off lost our virginity's the same time, actually in the same bathroom, and actually it was the same person, we lost our virginity's on Nolan, G-Off went 1st, then made me go cause i was gonna chicken out, but thanx to G-Offs prowess, I got in there and took care of business, then we threw Nolan a towel and walked out new men, and I do know what song was playing while i made sweet ass love, it was??? Endless Summer Nights, by Mr. Marx, G-Off thought it would loosen the mood up, good call G-Off, thanx Nolan, it will be a permanent fixture of my life.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Thought we weren't gonna out that? you already pulled that curtain back, I guess just tell em about it? me and G-Off lost our virginity's the same time, actually in the same bathroom, and actually it was the same person, we lost our virginity's on Nolan, G-Off went 1st, then made me go cause i was gonna chicken out, but thanx to G-Offs prowess, I got in there and took care of business, then we threw Nolan a towel and walked out new men, and I do know what song was playing while i made sweet ass love, it was??? Endless Summer Nights, by Mr. Marx, G-Off thought it would loosen the mood up, good call G-Off, thanx Nolan, it will be a permanent fixture of my life.

Thanks for coming clean, partner. I wanted to leave the second part of the story up to you and Nolan to share. It was a nice time for all of us and something I think we'll all look back on with fondness, as well as the inevitable conjuring up of deep arousal. 

'Endless Summer Nights' was a great choice, if I do say so myself. I'll leave it in the video when we share it with our close friends at the reveal party next weekend. 

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Thanks for coming clean, partner. I wanted to leave the second part of the story up to you and Nolan to share. It was a nice time for all of us and something I think we'll all look back on with fondness, as well as the inevitable conjuring up of deep arousal. 

'Endless Summer Nights' was a great choice, if I do say so myself. I'll leave it in the video when we share it with our close friends at the reveal party next weekend. 

Was that the song that was playing? I couldn't hear it over the sound of Cody crying. Don't buy into the whole machismo act, he's actually quite the shy boy. 

But holy shit, can he eat ass! He eats ass like it's going out of style, and luckily, for him, it's making a resurgence. Cody, you can tongue-punch my starfish any time you want. You need not ask. 

• Haha 1

Thats right Russ did tell me that, definitely no machismo here, and Nolan really, thanx 4 the compliment, I get that alot, but your opinion truly means the most to me, HA HA G-OFF!! who da man now, not even an honorable mention, where my creds at?

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Thats right Russ did tell me that, definitely no machismo here, and Nolan really, thanx 4 the compliment, I get that alot, but your opinion truly means the most to me, HA HA G-OFF!! who da man now, not even an honorable mention, where my creds at?

And everyone forgets the cameraman. Jerks!

• Haha 1