Jump to content

Jon Schaffer-Iced Earth


nyoilers
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

In this instance it's more like the totalitarian right refusing to accept the results of a free and fair election.

You are right, no one from the Left protested at all when Trump won...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, auslander said:

Just like all the antifa and BLM protesters in jail for their actions... wait, not.

If Antifa had been the ones storming Capitol Hill then they would be the ones in jail or more likely they would have been shot dead...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, auslander said:

Just like all the antifa and BLM protesters in jail for their actions... wait, not.

No Kamel Toe Harris set up bail funds and bailed them all out, anyone who makes what happened at the capitol a big deal is a fucking tool, and they have no argument to stand on cause the only thing that even happened there was an innocent girl got smoked and then they covered up for the pig that did it, it's all a distraction, and it's pretty pathetic, not pathetic like going into the capitol, pathetic like making excuses for being a commie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, auslander said:

Just like all the antifa and BLM protesters in jail for their actions... wait, not.

That's the typical right wing response-whataboutism.

Schaffer will have a lot of time in prison to write new music

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

That's the typical right wing response-whataboutism.

Schaffer will have a lot of time in prison to write new music

You really are as dumb as you look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No Kamel Toe Harris set up bail funds and bailed them all out, anyone who makes what happened at the capitol a big deal is a fucking tool, and they have no argument to stand on cause the only thing that even happened there was an innocent girl got smoked and then they covered up for the pig that did it, it's all a distraction, and it's pretty pathetic, not pathetic like going into the capitol, pathetic like making excuses for being a commie.

Remember, this is worse than 9/11...

:rofl2:

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Remember, this is worse than 9/11...

:rofl2:

 

 

 

LOL it looks like a museum, yep these are the hardcore motherfuckers and this is the worst terrorist event in US history, 4 proud boys are still sitting in prison for this assault on the US

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

LOL it looks like a museum, yep these are the hardcore motherfuckers and this is the worst terrorist event in US history, 4 proud boys are still sitting in prison for this assault on the US

It's all politics mate. Only the Left is allowed to protest. The Left also want to downplay 911 as it is against their Islamic narrative. But, because political ideology has replaced religion as the dominant belief system, you ain't going to convince anyone otherwise as it will rock their core Faith. 

The reasons they celebrate the persecution of Schaffer is they like to target anyone with a profile to make an example of them in order to put fear into everyone else. That, and revenge. Look at the enjoyment the Left get in the misery of those they disagree with, it's been their modus operandi since the formation of the Soviet Union. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors

It's clear that the Biden Administration are trying to purposely provoke anyone who disagrees with them...vaccine mandates on tax paying americans while they deliberately allow THIRD WORLD TRASH and TERRORISTS into the country unvetted with every third world disease under the sun.The saddest part is you have a screwball LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE media who is in cahoots with all of it.

I can see the country in a shooting civil war within the next year and a half if it is all allowed to continue....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody like the movie V for Vendetta??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 2021 Gold Donors

The United States Department of Justice, on Jan. 13, indicted the leader of the Oath Keepers militia group, among others, on charges of seditious conspiracy for a coordinated attack on the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 of last year. Permission was granted to unseal documents from cases pertaining to Oath Keeper members, including Iced Earth founder Jon Schaffer, who had previously reached a plea deal for his involvement in what is now known to be a premeditated plan.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.