Where's Dan's Top 5 challenge??

AlphaMale

1 correct and it's in the correct position. Contest over! :lol:

Actually, I'm working on finalizing my list right now. I've got my top 5, just not the order yet.

Paring down the contenders to just 5 this year was a lot tougher than last year. So many REALLY good albums. Many of my honorable mentions likely would have been in the top 5 last year. There's a couple that I'm just gutted I had to drop out of the top 5.

I only have songs, 1 has officially made it from last January to right now as my fav song, Confess - Is It Love, and Armored Saint came out of nowhere and is the only full album I truly enjoyed every song from. pretty simple, the end

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

petty simple, the end

You are petty and simple. Wait, what are we talking about?

;}

9 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

You are petty and simple. Wait, what are we talking about?

;}

Oh intentionally altering my sentence to misquote me, I think they have a name for that, whats petty is how simple it was to get you to lick DEEZ NUTZ!!!

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh intentionally altering my sentence to misquote me, I think they have a name for that, whats petty is how simple it was to get you to lick DEEZ NUTZ!!!

I was just so taken aback by your use of a period, I misread what immediately followed. That must be the first time in your life you've ever used a period. 

On 1/6/2021 at 2:41 PM, heavyharmonies said:

1 correct and it's in the correct position. Contest over! :lol:

Actually, I'm working on finalizing my list right now. I've got my top 5, just not the order yet.

Paring down the contenders to just 5 this year was a lot tougher than last year. So many REALLY good albums. Many of my honorable mentions likely would have been in the top 5 last year. There's a couple that I'm just gutted I had to drop out of the top 5.

Which T. Swift album won you over? She released like 3 albums in 2020 right? (Why do I know this???)

5 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I was just so taken aback by your use of a period, I misread what immediately followed. That must be the first time in your life you've ever used a period. 

Maybe he was on his period? A period on his period? Quite the oddity. 

• My Little Pony
12 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Which T. Swift album won you over? She released like 3 albums in 2020 right? (Why do I know this???)

Yeah, why do you know that?!!

• Haha 1

I know ive used a period many times, like sorry it's kind of gross, doing it on your period, or not tonight cause your on your period, believe me, it's mighty handy, and other times saying periods dont stop nothin but sentences, so Im very skilled in using periods to my advantage.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:31 PM, AlphaMale said:

We're waiting!!!

I bet Taylor Swift is #1

shes number 1 in my spank bank, she went from writing semi entertaining kind of quirky songs, to just an onslaught of indistinguishable garble, be honest im still a fan of her country stuff, I do like a lot of it, and thought she had some very redeeming talent at it, now she's just another victim of the machine.

14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

shes number 1 in my spank bank, she went from writing semi entertaining kind of quirky songs, to just an onslaught of indistinguishable garble, be honest im still a fan of her country stuff, I do like a lot of it, and thought she had some very redeeming talent at it, now she's just another victim of the machine.

I'd still hit it!

without thinking about it, id be cool just meeting her and following her around jerkin off, as long as I dropped a load in her presence i'd be A-OK!

I know, completely inappropriate if I might add Dan, I think some warning points need to clearly be assessed, mainly to that puke Cody, talking about and defiling one of Americas greatest treasures, demeaning and turning her into a sex object, is clearly grounds for at least 50? warning points, wouldn't ya say?